Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 43. (Read 713520 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 01, 2017, 06:52:18 AM
I think that now or later DCT will be eventually listed on Binance and it will provide more liquidity to this token. The main trouble today is continuation of altcoin bear market and we don't know how long it will last. If BTC will continue to pump to insane prices (~20K) next year, we shouldn't expect altcoin price rises in BTC terms. Altcoins will be destroyed by BTC bull and maximalists will take a lead.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
December 01, 2017, 04:39:49 AM
Who’s gonna win the December Binance Challenge? The retweet war is on. Let’s make sure it’s DCT! You’ve been asking for more exchanges, now is the time. We can’t do it without your help. Retweet us on @Binance_2017.

Binance would be perfect market for DCT as already being traded on Bittrex.

really interesting too see who wins . would be a really cool addition

If they are choosing the community coin by number of retweets, Decent has a long way to go compared to top retweeted coins on there. I wouldn't hold my hopes up with this round. But why can't you devs list this to kucoin? It's also based in Hong Kong and it needs "decent" coins (pun intented)

yes true thing. binance would be just a good addition in preparation for the upcoming year. But I agree kucoin would be good to focus on
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
December 01, 2017, 04:20:28 AM
Who’s gonna win the December Binance Challenge? The retweet war is on. Let’s make sure it’s DCT! You’ve been asking for more exchanges, now is the time. We can’t do it without your help. Retweet us on @Binance_2017.

If they are choosing the community coin by number of retweets, Decent has a long way to go compared to top retweeted coins on there. I wouldn't hold my hopes up with this round. But why can't you devs list this to kucoin? It's also based in Hong Kong and it needs "decent" coins (pun intented)

Also my hopes not that high for voting. But Binance can list DCT after the voting. So there will be still possibility for listing on there.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
December 01, 2017, 03:51:02 AM
why volom is low now? i buy 734 decent yesterday. i hop decent rais to 100$ next year
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
November 30, 2017, 03:35:38 PM

Did you wee what happened to Enigma (ENG) today when it reached Bittrex? Their volume used to be $800k and is currently beyond $25 million. Price instantly tripled.
We need DECENT at Binance.
November 30, 2017, 03:33:36 PM
I don't have twitter, but do have a Binance account. Wasn't the voting done through a list on their site?

Yes, but they changed it for some reason. Now we need Twitter. Setting up a Twitter account is quick.
Activity: 406
November 30, 2017, 02:57:59 PM
does anybody know when the listing on bigger exchanges?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 506
November 30, 2017, 02:53:00 PM

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
November 30, 2017, 02:48:03 PM

This would be great achievement if this will get succeed to take place on Binance that is fastest growing exchange after recent changes on Bittrex that exchange has chance to become more bigger exchange in future.
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 02:24:18 PM

November 30, 2017, 01:22:55 PM

Nice. I'm doing it now. Community, it is time to act!
Gave my vote to DCT. https://twitter.com/Inthesilence18/status/936277420461527040
I hope DCT listed on more exchange to gain more users and volume.

Good chance to vote for Decent on Binance! We need more wote and more support from the community! Guys, be more active here, we need to win this vote.

Come on, we can do it. We need more votes. Some other project got the upper head but we can catch them.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
EVOS
November 30, 2017, 01:20:09 PM
Last few weeks brought many good news about this Project. Crazy BTC price increase affected almost every coin, so as well DCT. I will try add some more to my decentgo wallet, till is time.
I would like to believe that the price will be in space
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
November 30, 2017, 12:59:05 PM

Gave my vote to DCT. https://twitter.com/Inthesilence18/status/936277420461527040
I hope DCT listed on more exchange to gain more users and volume.

Good chance to vote for Decent on Binance! We need more wote and more support from the community! Guys, be more active here, we need to win this vote.
November 30, 2017, 11:15:30 AM

Activity: 980
November 30, 2017, 08:16:56 AM
Exact this is my opinion about Decent now about last few weeks speedy and important achievements in various areas brought big hopes. Decent has become center of attention once again only difference is this time real work is being carried out. Every coming day has something good for us all.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
November 30, 2017, 05:01:02 AM
Last few weeks brought many good news about this Project. Crazy BTC price increase affected almost every coin, so as well DCT. I will try add some more to my decentgo wallet, till is time.

indeed good news are streaming in. I think this will be one of the big winners of the next altcoin cycle
Activity: 565
Crypto enthusiast for years.
November 29, 2017, 06:24:26 PM
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
November 29, 2017, 09:02:25 AM
DECENT is growing in the Bitcoin Garden.

Thanks for this update I like the spirit of the team they are pushing this project to the mass adoption. I  believe in next few months we will see this project among the top markets now this industry is ready to explode so keep doing with this spirit.
Activity: 256
November 29, 2017, 06:37:38 AM
i can install android wallet only for buy this coin is good coin for buy for efew month
November 28, 2017, 03:06:31 PM

I like the fact that DCore recognizes there are some intermediaries that are important in the development, production and marketing of media and shall receive a share of the author's payment. Adhering to common practices and fair value generation is really great vision. Congrats.
Pages:
Jump to: