another idea, probably can also be used to create spotify but in blockchain
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
March 09, 2021, 08:00:00 PM
the team should do NFT next. The whole thing is built for media isn't it
March 09, 2021, 06:38:29 PM
just bought a few from hitbtc and send it out to the wallet, probably going to sit on in for a few weeks or so, lets see.
March 09, 2021, 12:09:50 PM
I wonder if DCT will get a boost on this upcoming bullrun though
March 09, 2021, 12:00:17 PM
DCT seems to be a good pick at the moment, fundamental's good only need some marketing boost really
Activity: 1302
Merit: 403
March 08, 2021, 10:38:40 AM
The code is fine. The team is working hard. Now they are working on the DEFI side and we will have DEX soon. Very soon there will be a big update that will remove the FUD completely.

The project is more alive than ever  Cool

DEFI does not magically improve DECENT....there will be still no Business use case for decent to be valuable in DEFI environment...

Now they are working on the DEFI side. Tomorrow they will be working on other popular things, which could make money... I think you understand what I mean.
Activity: 497
Merit: 251
March 08, 2021, 03:38:00 AM
The code is fine. The team is working hard. Now they are working on the DEFI side and we will have DEX soon. Very soon there will be a big update that will remove the FUD completely.

DEFI does not magically improve DECENT....there will be still no Business use case for decent to be valuable in DEFI environment...
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
March 06, 2021, 04:23:48 AM

Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
March 05, 2021, 09:41:40 AM
Yes. DCT is listed only on HitBTC. And I think that a little time left for delisting DCT from HitBTC too. Project is dying... Maybe it has already dead. If team changes nothing, we can forget about this project.
Activity: 1283
Merit: 294
''Vincit qui se vincit''
March 05, 2021, 06:52:12 AM
Delisting now because of the poor volume. Please do something that will make the volume better.

I have my last tokens now ready for selling before delisting.🙁
March 05, 2021, 06:36:39 AM
Oh, Decent was my first ICO, I've paticipated in. I invested 1 btc in this project. And now, when I realized that I had invested 50k dollars in Decent, and lost it, it makes me crazy. Who could know?

You paid 50k for a non working Website and some Hackathons with 10 participants Cheesy
sadly 90% of cryptospace is exitscams and lies, drags down the other serious Projects...

Yes, it looks realy funny. There is only one thing soothes me: at that time price of BTC was about 600$. And it was one of the first ICO ever, but tokens had been locking for 1 year after ICO. And, when their coins were abble for selling, it's market price wasn't interesting for selling.

I remembered this ICO too. Fortunatelly, I didn't have enough facilities in order to take part in this ICO. But a lot of investors expected huge things from this project. It's a pitty that their expectations were falled.

Bittrex will delist now.
Any idea how to liquify decent Tokens? I think only hitbtc left Right?
Activity: 910
Merit: 106
www.cd3d.app
March 04, 2021, 03:49:34 PM
Oh, Decent was my first ICO, I've paticipated in. I invested 1 btc in this project. And now, when I realized that I had invested 50k dollars in Decent, and lost it, it makes me crazy. Who could know?

You paid 50k for a non working Website and some Hackathons with 10 participants Cheesy
sadly 90% of cryptospace is exitscams and lies, drags down the other serious Projects...

Yes, it looks realy funny. There is only one thing soothes me: at that time price of BTC was about 600$. And it was one of the first ICO ever, but tokens had been locking for 1 year after ICO. And, when their coins were abble for selling, it's market price wasn't interesting for selling.

I remembered this ICO too. Fortunatelly, I didn't have enough facilities in order to take part in this ICO. But a lot of investors expected huge things from this project. It's a pitty that their expectations were falled.
February 10, 2021, 05:21:24 AM
I love the style Cool of the new website and the new DECENT whitepaper. I am glad to know that you are working in the right direction. Do not wait long to launch it since there is a great acceptance of cryptocurrencies in the world. Looking forward to seeing the new active token soon.

Congratulations  Cheesy Wink
January 25, 2021, 11:48:25 AM
Is there any external verification by SecuX that they use DCore? Couldnt find anything online...all Posts claiming to use DCores are by Decent...

Yes, on their own site: https://secuxtech.com/media-article/secux-stream-the-first-point-of-sales-system-running-on-dcore-decent/

Thanks...didnt see that one

Activity: 9
January 24, 2021, 12:59:20 PM
Greetings everyone,

First thing first we would like to apologize for our inactivity in this platform. There has been some readjustment on our marcom approach and now we are back!

First thing first, we would like you all to know that your voice is heard and we have read most of the comments here.
Generally we would like to address the notion that we have abandoned the project, and to that we say absolutely not. We are merely pour too much focus on our B2B approach to built a real and strong fundamental which has been proven by various project that our partner and us has undertake using DCore.
I.E :
SecuX, Taiwan based Point of Sales system utilizing DCore https://decentplatform.medium.com/secux-stream-the-first-point-of-sales-system-running-on-dcore-a44cbf55d2a2
3IPK Partnership with European Space Agency powered by DCore https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6743457385043644416

And many more which you can read more on our medium or linkedin channel above.

But apparently in the market that fueled with face paced innovation, human emotion, and various uncharted factors in this young crypto market makes our token price depreciated during the crypto winter regardless of the fundamental that we built over the years.

Therefore in 2021 we would like to readjust our focus and be more balance between our B2B and our token side of things. This year we will listen more and monitor the trend and the innovation in the crypto space and will evolve DCore and the ecosystem accordingly. DEX, DEFI, Interconnection of blockchain and many more emerging tech on the industry is on our best interest and we will post more updates in regards of this evolution soon!

Hopefully 2021 will bring about an all new DECENT that will contribute further towards global blockchain revolution!
Thank you all of you that has been with us and still have faith on DECENT after all these years and for those who are disappointed, we understand and we are sorry but if you wish to be with us on this brand new year filled with optimism hopefully you won't be disappointed with the grandplan that we have instore in the very near future.

Hi, i am trying to figure out why this has such a low marketcap.

Major problem i saw was the lack of communication lately to the point that without your twitter i would have thought that this project died.

I mean it is great to activate your ann thread to kill the fud but:

• Your last blog post was from March 09, 2020.
  • Last press release was almost year ago.
  • Last Telegram announcement was from Nov 15. 2019 and i can't seem to find any Decent discussion chat
  • Last youtube video was 2 months ago, and it doesn't make sense that you didn't make any blog post for it.

So what i am asking is, is the twitter an official channel i should follow for news on this project or do you have a mailing list or somthing?

I always found their LinkedIn, Twitter and Telegram channel as good sources of updates.
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
January 17, 2021, 02:10:41 AM
Decent is one big disapointing. It was my first ICO I have participated. I invested 1 btc to this project. Now, when I realize that btc cost is about 40k usd, I just want to scream.
investing in ICO of Decent was not a mistake. the mistake is that you didn't sold them at right time. at one point Decent's price was $3+. that was your opportunity to sell your Decent tokens and go back to bitcoin with your huge profit.
I am sure if you've sold them that time your 1 BTC investment would become 10x more. but now you have nothing else except regretting and screaming.

Decent is one big disapointing. It was my first ICO I have participated. I invested 1 btc to this project. Now, when I realize that btc cost is about 40k usd, I just want to scream.

I understand you perfectly. Something similar has happened to all of us. Perhaps now is the best opportunity to buy that we can have. At some point the price will skyrocket.

I drink FOMO Grin
what I see from them after that I don't think they price of Decent will skyrocket again. do you think the price will reach to $3 dollar again?

Your statement is true and right. I like it. Decent gave the opportunity to win many satoshis at that time but the vast majority of people thought in $$$ and not satoshis. Personally I did not sell because I thought it would continue to rise and when I remember I cry too so it is true that we had a great opportunity to reap huge profits. The DECENT team did their job well but we were too ambitious for a recently launched project. As first time investors we can only do two things:

1. sell in panic
2. resist and keep buying now that it is cheap (support the project)

The future is uncertain and it is not written. Nobody knows what will happen but we can to sense the way.
DCT price could go up much in the long or short term. Imagine a great alliance with a well-known company. Soriano Motori is part of a very large holding company worldwide and I think it will not be the only one.

They have no funds left, we are goijg to zero.
January 10, 2021, 10:31:26 AM
investing in ICO of Decent was not a mistake. the mistake is that you didn't sold them at right time. at one point Decent's price was $3+. that was your opportunity to sell your Decent tokens and go back to bitcoin with your huge profit.
I am sure if you've sold them that time your 1 BTC investment would become 10x more. but now you have nothing else except regretting and screaming.

Your statement is true and right. I like it. Decent gave the opportunity to win many satoshis at that time but the vast majority of people thought in $$$ and not satoshis. Personally I did not sell because I thought it would continue to rise and when I remember I cry too so it is true that we had a great opportunity to reap huge profits. The DECENT team did their job well but we were too ambitious for a recently launched project. As first time investors we can only do two things:

1. sell in panic
2. resist and keep buying now that it is cheap (support the project)

The future is uncertain and it is not written. Nobody knows what will happen but we can to sense the way.

DCT price could go up much in the long or short term. Imagine a great alliance with a well-known company. Soriano Motori is part of a very large holding company worldwide and I think it will not be the only one.

January 10, 2021, 06:22:54 AM
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
December 10, 2020, 10:30:51 PM
why there is so many projects with big promises failed and disapearing then? Sad
I remember how big hopes it was about Decent, and we can see above how it looks now.. very, very bad..

Because although some of us have been following these markets for several years, it is still a very new technology and taking it to massive adoption is not easy.
On the other hand, part of the fault has been a little of all because we have given them too much money to start with.
We must think that they are only project ideas within an immature market.

Live and learn I guess. I also did notice that the fud had an effect.
December 09, 2020, 06:33:32 AM
It is possible that the next big bet of the project will be the STO "Security Token Offering"
It will not possible and people have learned a lot from the scam project like decent and it will be useless to prmote your scam STO. no one will try to join in your STO. We know that STO has the worst history in the cryptocurrency.

Murphy's Law doesn't always go wrong. It may just be a perception...
Pages:
Jump to: