Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 6. (Read 713516 times)

Activity: 398
Merit: 20
November 03, 2019, 07:06:12 AM

Are you still bullshit? If you're sick, go to the hospital.
Can't you see that not only the price but also the volume is almost dead?
No one is interested in this project. That is evidenced by the volume of the transaction.
You should've bought this coin and suffered a lot of damage.

Yet you are the one lying about the project development. And don't act like you are holding any dct, because if you were, what would be your economic incentive to constantly bad mouth the team?

Think whatever you want.
You should go to the hospital as soon as possible. Sleep if you're bored.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
October 26, 2019, 06:49:16 PM
I've been out of Cryptos for almost three months. And you're still here FUDDING. It really is fascinating. I wonder what the truth is, if maybe perhaps you're autistic and thus have to keep at it.

Just ignored him again, i made a mistake because i forgot he is trolling and bullying people to silence this thread from actual information, and when people have the courtesy to answer to him it gets him upset because he doesn't want answers. Because he isn't interested on anything that Decent is designed to do, nor tech behind it. Just the price of it.

I'm just so curious. I already forgot that I posted five days ago. Not much activity since, his last comment was 3 days ago, but I know that as soon as I post this comment he's going to respond within a couple of hours. I'm curious about the overall bigger agenda, because there's no way any normal person would dedicate their whole life to this.

His last comment was three days ago, but if you click on his profile you see that he was just online minutes ago. Probably refreshing the page over and over.

So what?
You are not dct holder. But what are you doing here?
I am dct holder, so I am here.
So many idiots in the world!!!!!

So you don't find  it weird that you literally spend the your whole day here pressing F5 to see if anyone responded to you, even when there's little activity with no one else posting for a few days. And FUDDING, and all of your hundreds of comments being in this thread? Wouldn't you think that someone like that may have mental issues?

I mean if no body else posted for 22 days straight, and on the 22nd day said something, don't you think is weird that you would respond right away?
October 22, 2019, 10:04:57 AM
I've been out of Cryptos for almost three months. And you're still here FUDDING. It really is fascinating. I wonder what the truth is, if maybe perhaps you're autistic and thus have to keep at it.

Just ignored him again, i made a mistake because i forgot he is trolling and bullying people to silence this thread from actual information, and when people have the courtesy to answer to him it gets him upset because he doesn't want answers. Because he isn't interested on anything that Decent is designed to do, nor tech behind it. Just the price of it.

Here is another idiot!!!!
Again buy dct and post here.
October 20, 2019, 11:44:45 AM
Bittrex.
The big news about the coin I know over the last three years has been the homepage update.
If you don't know, just stay still Be.

Ok i am assuming that now you are either just trolling or don't follow the updates at all. Please take a look what the development is focused on: https://decent.ch/verticals/#media
If you think that homepage update 3 years ago was important, just focus on the right things. I know you like to stare at the markets, but it's good to follow on why this has value at all.

You don't own a dct, what are you doing here?
Post here after you own the dct. Or sleep at home.

Poor lol !!!!
You don’t know what fudding is.
But good job for out of Cryptos.
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
October 19, 2019, 10:48:37 PM
Bittrex.
The big news about the coin I know over the last three years has been the homepage update.
If you don't know, just stay still Be.

Ok i am assuming that now you are either just trolling or don't follow the updates at all. Please take a look what the development is focused on: https://decent.ch/verticals/#media
If you think that homepage update 3 years ago was important, just focus on the right things. I know you like to stare at the markets, but it's good to follow on why this has value at all.

You don't own a dct, what are you doing here?
Post here after you own the dct. Or sleep at home.

Activity: 205
Merit: 100
October 16, 2019, 12:43:14 PM
You are right. And what happened to PUBLIQ? Too many questions in the air. I will wait for answers at the end of the year to find answers to all the questions later I will leave to never come back ... Cry

Given the circumstances it is hard to be optimistic Roll Eyes

But the thing is, technically they could build a binance like centralized exchange where DCT would be used as fees before going full dcore. But that would take us to whole another road needing new employers and probably would empty their pockets with all the new legal fees on the side. That would be an interesting road though that i would like Decent to take even if they would gamble everything with that.
Well, I wouldn't mind if they took another or different paths. They could develop what they wanted but maybe they have run out of funds because if you look at the account all the funds seem spent: https://www.blockchain.com/btc/address/33WDB3nsVHH5qafCAriPb8Jmb1e3ptsY4h They could make a new ICO Grin Grin The important thing is that they continue to develop new ideas. All roads can be good Wink

Where are the ICO funds?
Why do all the funds spent appear in the company's account?
Can someone from the development team explain how they are still funded?

Where is my cheese Huh Grin Grin

October 16, 2019, 10:27:53 AM
You are right. And what happened to PUBLIQ? Too many questions in the air. I will wait for answers at the end of the year to find answers to all the questions later I will leave to never come back ... Cry

Given the circumstances it is hard to be optimistic Roll Eyes

But the thing is, technically they could build a binance like centralized exchange where DCT would be used as fees before going full dcore. But that would take us to whole another road needing new employers and probably would empty their pockets with all the new legal fees on the side. That would be an interesting road though that i would like Decent to take even if they would gamble everything with that.

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
October 12, 2019, 07:55:12 AM
When noob investors sell is season buy
October 08, 2019, 08:09:18 AM
Anybody don’t buy this coin.
Huge sell wall everyday but very thin buy wall.
Dumped and dumped.
And very very low volume. Almost dead coin.
Once you buy it, you can't sell it. Because anybody don’t buy it.
So you have to sell it a lot of losses.

I have held this coin for almost 3 years.
At one point it was over $ 1, but since then the coin has been dumped and is now around $ 0.03.
Over 99% dumped.
The only thing this team has done so far is to prohibit any discussion of the price of this coin in the official telegram room.

No listing new exchange and no big partnerships for over 3 years.
This team does nothing for 3 years. I have never heard a big news about this coin.
Only all garbage news for example useless hackerthon or meetups.

Maybe next year this coin is going to be a free coin.
Due to extremely low volume, maybe this coin will be delisted on Bittrex and Upbit.
It is natural to delist coins with a daily trading volume of about only $ 500.

Remember 99% dumped coin!!!!!! Over $1 ———> now $0.03——> next free coin.
Never ever recovery sign!!!!

Everything you say is true but we cannot do anything. It seems that for now there is little interest in buying this currency. With time we will see if it will be a good project but it is still too early to comment. We will see what happens for the next year that I hope will be better. We will have to be patient and see how everything develops and what paths the development team takes. I hope it's nice to see.

Intellyx & DECENT Show 1: Technical Blockchain Primer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkSbEjn7oKk&t=1191s
Intellyx & DECENT Show 2: Development Futures          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXAT81l38lo
Intellyx & DECENT Show 3: Crypto-Exchanges               https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJoswwiaNE8&t=930s

You are wrong.
Already three years they have done nothing.
This project may disappear in the future.
Looking at the volume and price of the coin, this project is already dead.

Everything is possible in this life. It can fall to $ 0 or rise to $ 1000. You do not know what will happen in the future. Good projects are not built in 2 days or in 3 years. It takes a lot of development for a project to prosper. Give it 3 more years and we debate ... Sleep peacefully

Already this coin is close to be $0.
$1000? Impossble!!!!! May be $0.1 also impossble.
$0.01 possible. Even $0 possible.

I don't know what your temporary investment space is. I see it in the long term. At least 5 years so I am calm Wink

Temporary? Over 3 years is temporary?
Look at the volume and price!!!!
No hope. Awake from the dream.

DCT is not the only currency that has fallen in 3 years. All coins have fallen a lot. Now is the time to buy because these moments will not return.
Your investment space should be short. 3 years in such a new technology is not enough time so it is normal for it to fall. You can take advantage of all these falls to continue buying "not only DCT, but other currencies" now everything is cheap. We will see what happens in 2-3 years ..

Holmes70 I know that the price is low and its volume too since I am not blind or sleeping but we cannot do anything. In the world of blockchain everything is still to be built and we are few people in this space who bet on it. No one knows what will happen

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
September 18, 2019, 04:29:06 PM
DECENT will be within the first 5 dominant currencies of the blockchain ecosystem between the years 2020-2023 Cool

Why? What does it have that the competition hasn't? I am seriously asking because i know it could have some speculative value but why would it be even in top 50?

I made a conscious decision not to stay too long in Decent. I was excited about the publishing platform, however in the end I sold not long after launch. @341 sats currently I too think $2 is too optimistic. A lot must happen before that price can be reached.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
September 18, 2019, 03:50:06 PM
DECENT will be within the first 5 dominant currencies of the blockchain ecosystem between the years 2020-2023 Cool

Why? What does it have that the competition hasn't? I am seriously asking because i know it could have some speculative value but why would it be even in top 50?
September 18, 2019, 06:53:43 AM
September 16, 2019, 09:07:54 AM

Only if this project is successful can it increase its value as a company and its value as currency

The only good thing is that it seems that these guys are still working on this project but they are very slow Cry

I know that.
So I will not sell dct until at least $2.

Please Holmes70 if you think that selling at $ 2 is a good strategy you will be wrong with time. If DCT rises to $2 "the idiot could be you" never sell only if it reaches significant figures "between $ 100/$ 60 minimum" Cool

At least $2.
Maybe if dct will be $60-100, all dct holders are happy.
I hope that day will come.
But now dct price is only $0.03-0.04.
This reality depresses the dct holders.

They depress the headlines because they want to get rich very fast and this game does not consist of that. The true wealth is in the long term.
If DECENT continues to develop it is possible to see prices between $ 100- $ 500 minimum.
For every $ 1k Million marketcap every DCT will be worth $ 18.
The question you should ask yourself? It is possible that DCT reaches at least a market capitalization of at least $ 10k million so that each DCT is worth $ 180.

If you think so (like me) ... BUY DCT and sleep happily
September 16, 2019, 08:58:37 AM

Only if this project is successful can it increase its value as a company and its value as currency

The only good thing is that it seems that these guys are still working on this project but they are very slow Cry

I know that.

Please Holmes70 if you think that selling at $ 2 is a good strategy you will be wrong with time. If DCT rises to $2 "the idiot could be you" never sell only if it reaches significant figures "between $ 100/$ 60 minimum" Cool

At least $2.
Maybe if dct will be $60-100, all dct holders are happy.
I hope that day will come.
But now dct price is only $0.03-0.04.
This reality depresses the dct holders.
September 16, 2019, 08:51:15 AM

I know that.

September 16, 2019, 08:43:31 AM

I know that.
September 16, 2019, 08:41:19 AM

I think DECENT will be great. They have good ideas even if their development has deviated from their road map, this is not a problem. We will have to be patient. It is a very young company and in a sector to explore.
September 16, 2019, 08:33:45 AM

September 16, 2019, 08:32:14 AM

September 16, 2019, 08:07:55 AM
Terrible low volume!!!!
Dead coin!!!!
Anybody don’t interested in this coin.
Idiot team don’t have any plan about this situation.

This type of warnings we see so many times in past that is the reason why this coin is in trouble and no new investor is coming to this project. It doesn't make any sense to bump this thread again and again with this message.

That is not the reason. the reason is that these developers we have trusted have been very smart Grin
Pages:
Jump to: