Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 5. (Read 713516 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
December 07, 2020, 12:42:47 PM
why there is so many projects with big promises failed and disapearing then? Sad
I remember how big hopes it was about Decent, and we can see above how it looks now.. very, very bad..
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
October 21, 2020, 04:32:12 AM
Have you seen today's volumes?
Looks like Decent is back and in good action.
Activity: 202
Merit: 15
August 13, 2020, 03:24:08 AM
WTF this project is a total scam.
So like the price went down for 99% and the are giving free tokens away.
If you have the money to give free tokens away meaybe you wanna buy back in to your coins stupid asz scammers.
Probably the 20 people who get the token distribution are just part of the team and wil dump on the price til its down 100%.
Pleas report this project to the SEC to find out were the funds are gone.
I also saw this post on their Twitter account for the distribution of coins, but in total, how many tokens will these 20 people receive?
Activity: 59
Merit: 1
April 10, 2020, 06:29:14 PM
Where have dct supporters gone?
They've all argued that it's fud to say bad things about this coin.
Perhaps they are in a mental hospital by now.

Holmes70 this project is already completely dead so it will be better to look for our cheese elsewhere. I confess that I have lost about 30 BTC in this project and although it would go up in the future, which I do not think so, I would not support it more. OMG 30 BTC at today's price I could have done a lot of things but so are the investments of whores. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. The owners of this project no longer have either btc or euros to support this. the money is gone and will never come back. I think the idea of the owners was not to scam people but the project went wrong. It's been like a well-developed undercover scam ... carried to the end. Better look elsewhere. It is better to keep your euros in the bank or with BTC and ETH only. Everything else is shit. I even believed in them and came to think that they would do well but I was wrong. Good luck for all of you Cool

Did you sell all your coins?
Also I have lost about 20 BTC. But even if the price goes to 0, I won't sell it.
I want to see the end of this project.
Sadly we know that time is coming.
Good Luck!!!!

Why don't you prove that you invested that much.
Activity: 798
Merit: 101
January 31, 2020, 07:25:46 AM
This project is quite old and the website is doing very well. The price is too low and there is no transaction volume. It is estimated that people will soon forget him.
Activity: 5
January 11, 2020, 08:30:34 PM
Seems developers just have left this project or making some visible of work. As far as i know they were related with some other projects like SophiaTX, but this projects are died  already (

Dead? I wouldn't go that far, but it would sure need a boost of some kind. Maybe something like antshares did with neo-like rebirth.
If i remember correctly SophiaTX was loosely based on Decent core, but they chosed to go with another ecosystem so it's not really related to it.

Sophia fallen from 13 usd to 0.0009 usd and Decent fallen from 3 usd to 0.02 usd. As far as I know projects are related by part of core team. Dont you think that this is alive projects with such dropped price and no active develppment?

Did they stop active development on Sophia?

Most projects have fallen in the past 2 years so its pretty natural
January 09, 2020, 07:52:13 PM
Is there going to be any planned roadmap for 2020? I couldn't find any.
Some panic selling also going on. 35 sat or something like that was a good catch for someone.

Hi there,

since we have already reached our roadmap goals from the beginning of our journey and are more focused on growing our business now, developing our current and new partnerships, etc., we won't have a public roadmap for 2020. You can follow our social media to get the freshest news, or simply visit our blog at https://decent.ch/news/all-articles/.

Things should run smoother now without that obsessive autistic guy here anymore. I think his name was Holmes.

What a retard!!!!
There is nothing to discuss about this coin.
No one is interested in this coin except retarders like you.

Oh man, what a shame. I thought you were dead. But seeing that you posted your comment two days ago, and your last log in was minutes ago, I see that you're back to pressing F5 to refresh this page. What happened? You were doing so good fighting your urges. You were successful for almost a month, but now you're back to pressing F5. Were you able to get professional help and had a relapse?
Activity: 398
Merit: 20
January 06, 2020, 11:23:04 PM
Some panic selling also going on. 35 sat or something like that was a good catch for someone.

Hi there,

since we have already reached our roadmap goals from the beginning of our journey and are more focused on growing our business now, developing our current and new partnerships, etc., we won't have a public roadmap for 2020. You can follow our social media to get the freshest news, or simply visit our blog at https://decent.ch/news/all-articles/.

Things should run smoother now without that obsessive autistic guy here anymore. I think his name was Holmes.

What a retard!!!!
There is nothing to discuss about this coin.
No one is interested in this coin except retarders like you.
January 06, 2020, 03:52:03 PM

Hi there,

December 26, 2019, 09:16:34 PM
He hasn't logged on since December 8th. Maybe he died. (Crosses fingers) It's a good opportunity to have a proper talk about this coin.
Activity: 22
December 10, 2019, 10:26:04 PM
Maybe this Holmes character is just lonely, needs to create chaos to keep conversation, then refreshes over and over hoping to get it.
December 09, 2019, 09:25:05 PM
My theory is that he's a loser, doesn't have much going on, so he reloads the page, even when it has been days since anybody else posted. There does seem to be some mental illness going on. How can someone dedicate so much of their life doing what he does. I wonder if he has parents, what they think of it. Are they surprised or is it a personality trait that they saw when he was a little boy.

Are you sick? So go hospital !!!!!
It seems to me that you have a mental illness.
What do you get for your blind faith in this team?
Is there anything I said is not true? How many dct do you support by supporting this team? Are you another dct begger?
Your life is pathetic
I'm not invested in DCT, other than like $20 worth. I'm just here because I'm fascinated by your fake meltdown. It's like a train wreck. A poor little boy who says he invested all his money into one alt and lost all $200 because he's incompetent. And so he says he's going to spend all his life, over a year now relentlessly FUDDING to destroy the team.

Not invested?
So what are you doing here?
Are you boring?? You have no job?
Then why don't you get some allowance from your mom and buy a dct?
Fudding? Who? You don’t know what Fudding is.
Destroy team? This is ridiculous!!!!!
Don't you think how many people suffered from this team's incompetence?
If you're not a dct beggar, just stay out of this and go to sleep.

You are as incoherent as ever. What is your primary language?

Is that important? If you got it, go out.

Maybe that guy is using some kind of online translation tool so this could be reason why he wrote something strange. So that is serious it is happening when someone is really frustrated.

Are you using an online translation tool?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
December 08, 2019, 06:00:50 AM
My theory is that he's a loser, doesn't have much going on, so he reloads the page, even when it has been days since anybody else posted. There does seem to be some mental illness going on. How can someone dedicate so much of their life doing what he does. I wonder if he has parents, what they think of it. Are they surprised or is it a personality trait that they saw when he was a little boy.

Is there anything I said is not true? How many dct do you support by supporting this team? Are you another dct begger?
Your life is pathetic
I'm not invested in DCT, other than like $20 worth. I'm just here because I'm fascinated by your fake meltdown. It's like a train wreck. A poor little boy who says he invested all his money into one alt and lost all $200 because he's incompetent. And so he says he's going to spend all his life, over a year now relentlessly FUDDING to destroy the team.

Not invested?

Maybe that guy is using some kind of online translation tool so this could be reason why he wrote something strange. So that is serious it is happening when someone is really frustrated.
December 06, 2019, 09:51:35 PM

Your life is pathetic

Not invested?

December 06, 2019, 09:33:46 PM

Your life is pathetic

Not invested?

December 03, 2019, 11:55:11 PM
whining?
No. Everything I am saying is just fact.
That’s simple, too.
November 30, 2019, 08:14:56 PM
I read earlier him saying that he put all his eggs in one basket and lost something like $400,000, and so he will not quit bashing this coin until the day he dies. Something like that, because he doesn't want anybody else benefiting from it if he's not going to.

Well it's obvious to me that he lies. It's absurd to think that anyone losing bigger sums in dct would spend their time on dissing it in here, rather then making actual real scam accusations, or using their time to make the money back. And it would be too bad for him because i already benefited from ups and downs in this.

I mean yes, he is a liar. One time he's talking it up, next time he's fudding. But yes, the really weird part is the use of his time.

If I'm a liar, you're Dumb & Dumber.

Omg, you're so clever and witty. What a great response, comeback.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
November 04, 2019, 08:02:39 PM
While development is being continued everything is fine
November 03, 2019, 09:00:45 AM

Are you still bullshit? If you're sick, go to the hospital.
Can't you see that not only the price but also the volume is almost dead?
No one is interested in this project. That is evidenced by the volume of the transaction.
You should've bought this coin and suffered a lot of damage.

Yet you are the one lying about the project development. And don't act like you are holding any dct, because if you were, what would be your economic incentive to constantly bad mouth the team?

Think whatever you want.
You should go to the hospital as soon as possible. Sleep if you're bored.

That is very common situation in the world of crypto some defend all the time and some see only bad thing in any project. But that is fact this project is not showing the results what the early investors were expecting from this and this is good sign the team is still behind and working hard.

I want to believe.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
November 03, 2019, 08:06:06 AM

Are you still bullshit? If you're sick, go to the hospital.
Can't you see that not only the price but also the volume is almost dead?
No one is interested in this project. That is evidenced by the volume of the transaction.
You should've bought this coin and suffered a lot of damage.

Yet you are the one lying about the project development. And don't act like you are holding any dct, because if you were, what would be your economic incentive to constantly bad mouth the team?

Think whatever you want.
You should go to the hospital as soon as possible. Sleep if you're bored.

That is very common situation in the world of crypto some defend all the time and some see only bad thing in any project. But that is fact this project is not showing the results what the early investors were expecting from this and this is good sign the team is still behind and working hard.
Pages:
Jump to: