Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 9. (Read 713516 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
March 05, 2019, 06:37:54 AM
How about DECENT and TREETI partnership ? this still on going ?
Activity: 37
February 28, 2019, 03:18:19 AM
There is nothing to be proud of this project.
Activity: 4
February 14, 2019, 10:53:15 PM
it is agood idea but need some legit companies to adopt the project payment system . watching for further development
Activity: 398
Merit: 20
February 14, 2019, 10:52:37 AM
Lie?
Hahaha!!!!
Go hospital !!!!
You are constantly uploading fake data.
Only Bat trade volume/btc excluding bat/krw is over 100 times more than dct.
Also Golem/btc and golem/krw volume is over 60 times more than dct.

Do you know all dct transaction is sell transaction?
You are a stupid liar!!!!
Don’t trust here supporters!!!!
Everything they say is bullshit.
As long as the supporters continue to bullshit, dct will continue to be dumped.

You are the dumbest and best troll I have ever seen. 10/10 for perseverance, I will see you in few months.

You are a the most nut I have ever seen. 100/100
Congratuaion!!!!
February 13, 2019, 09:19:05 PM
During 24h, dct traded only 0.16btc in Bittrrex.
This coin was dead!!!!
What are this team doing now? Always nothing?
This team has done always ridiculous things.
So dct was dumped and dumped.
February 13, 2019, 03:13:37 PM
Hahahaha!!!!
Wow supportes!!!!
What a beautiful harmony!!!!
Dct forum is dying too. Dct coin was dead long time ago.

Activity: 211
Merit: 12
February 13, 2019, 02:48:34 PM
If you guys think that holmes70 is insulting you and not providing anything constructive but trolling, you can always report his messages and eventually he will get banned.
Ban evasion is against rules too so... Or you can take my approach that works if he is not quoted. It's easier not to feed trolls this way:

I do report him when he crosses the line with the abusiveness to anyone here. Hopefully one day he will either stop his nonsense, move on, or get banned.
Activity: 1
February 12, 2019, 09:32:41 PM
old70 is just a parasite !! it is certainly part of a project competing with Decent. I hope he does not attempt suicide when Decent climbs a lot.
February 12, 2019, 09:19:33 PM
Go hospital!!!!
Now!!!!

Dct was dumped a few day ago to 880sats in coinbene.
It's you who keeps lying.

I have no reason to lie. I have been buying regularly again since the beginning of the year and will continue at times as I see fit.

Funny how you like to cherry pick your stats to try to validate your incorrect assumptions. DCT also hit 1540 sats on Coinbene today. But you'll never mention that because it doesn't fit your lies.

Oh yes.
You should buy more dct.
Hahahaha!!!!
February 12, 2019, 09:59:44 AM
@holmes70

And how exactly did this project or team swindle you? You were not ever guarantied anything from this project other than the creation of the platform and network, which they have successfully built and are now increasing in marketing.

Only you are to blame for buying into crypto markets at or near ATH levels. Only you are to blame for not doing your research and not understanding this sphere.

Go hospital and check up your brain.
Hurry up!!!!
February 05, 2019, 02:11:34 PM
Decent Monthly Recap – January 2019
https://decent.ch/blog/monthly-recap-january-2019/

That's great and all but some times on your reports i would like to know about your financial status.
I mean plans and numbers.
How much ico money is left and how long can you run your company with them?
For example NEM just announced out of the blue that they are broke and they want more money... that got me worried.

Hi,

we have enough for at least two years of development. As rebelway518 mentioned in his post, we are not showing any sign of a company that is running out of funds. We have new hires every month and our teams are growing constantly.

With this fact on the table it is pure nonsense to believe that we are selling any funds in this bearish market. Logically, we would stop hiring first and even that doesn't have to mean we are leaving the scene.

Very good, Decent is one of the few projects that will survive, so I went back to Decent.
February 04, 2019, 11:56:47 PM
holmes70
hahahaha !!! You keep talking bad of Decent, hahaha, just idiot stays 24 hours a day watching over a coin to talk about her. hahahaha !!!!
February 04, 2019, 07:16:10 AM
The dct is much more dumped than the NEM coin.
Perhaps dct has long been running out of money to run the project.
They have been selling DCT since last year.
Dct is much more garbage coin than NEM.

Why do you continue with your lies?

[/quot]
Idiot!!!

Nem -01.2018 7500sat-8500sat
         now 1100 sat
Dct - 01. 2018 17000-18000 sat
        now 1300 sat

Who is lying?

You Idiot!!!!

Hahaha!!!!

Awww, did I make you mad again? Lol

Here's the better question... what does NEM have to do with this project? ...absolutely nothing.

You have been told by the team on multiple occasions that funding is secure for the next two years, yet you claim WITHOUT EVIDENCE they are running out of money.

I understand you don't trust the word of the team. There are others who wish they were more transparent on their finances. But DECENT is not obligated to release that information. So you can either verify and trust their comments or not. They are not showing ANY sign of a company that is running out of funds, which helps to substantiate their claim.

You offer the current price of dct as your only evidence contrary, yet ANYONE in the world is free to sell as they please. Welcome to the Free Market! Lol

You are the continual and blatant liar.

What are you talking about?
Have you been to the hospital?
What a poor idiot!!!!
If Nem is a scam, dct is perfect a scam.
Hahaha!!!!
January 31, 2019, 07:02:33 PM
Hahaha!!!!
Garbage coin and stupid supporters are very harmonious.
Ignore supporters. They are insane.
January 31, 2019, 09:41:41 AM
Holmes70
Hahaha still here? every day here? Do not sleep do not eat, do not shit hahaha Decent made you crazy hahaha, do not cry Decent will rise, hahaha
Activity: 211
Merit: 12
January 29, 2019, 09:06:14 AM
Hello, fellow Bitcoin Talkers!

Check out the latest project developed by the DECENTfans community!

Even though it's not an official product by DECENT (official beta mobile wallet available for Android and coming soon to iOS devices), it provides a fully functional mobile wallet for Android and iOS devices.

The app gives you easy access to your stored DCT and custom tokens (UIAs), and you can also use the app to vote directly for your favorite miner! 

To see the full list of features and download links for the community wallet, check out the Medium article by DECENTfans:

image loading...

https://medium.com/@dctfans/vote-with-your-dct-from-your-pocket-d05506b4ce0d

Congrats on another app release! Looking forward to many more of these types of announcements this year  Smiley
January 22, 2019, 04:08:23 PM
At the garbage coin forum, everyone who has a normal mind has left, and now there are only idiots.
January 22, 2019, 02:14:19 AM
Stop feeding the troll who has dedicated his life to DCT.
Lol just curious about how these trolls are getting paid by DCT. Man, so many investors are expecting a big gain from this project but this become the next fail platform. But those early investors are never did sold their shares in a very high profit.

This helps. It's was just too asinine for me to comprehend, like trying to understand a stroke victim in the middle of the stroke.

Another an idiot here.
Hahaha!!!!
You ignored me? Who care? You idiot!!!!
January 21, 2019, 02:29:52 PM
Did you go to the hospital? You need to sleep a little. I am a doctor and I know your condition very well.
Go shut up and sleep.
January 21, 2019, 02:12:34 PM
Do you have evidence that they never did? If not, just shut up.
This is not my first statement. Most dct holders may already know.
evidence? Is there any such evidence? you idiot. Go and sleep.
Pages:
Jump to: