Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 53. (Read 713525 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
November 02, 2017, 12:31:49 PM
It would be nice if SophiaTX ico could only be accessed with Decent and Bitcoin. One of the reasons that has led ETH to increase its value considerably has been that.  Wink
This starts to take shape.  
Activity: 172
bitcoin bitcoinci den alınır . bitcoinci
November 02, 2017, 07:45:10 AM
it is a shit project !!!
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
November 02, 2017, 04:18:53 AM
I dont know why... but i still have the feeling that this could be huge. I bought on first day of ICO (and maybe should have sold in July) but i dont know why i still trust in this team. I would love to accumulate more, now that the coin is so unbelieavble low.

I also see red figures everyday and already lost a lot. But the altcoin market is going down now matter which coin at the moment. My whole portfolio is red, its not an Decent issue.
Activity: 504
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
November 02, 2017, 01:25:39 AM
I am looking forward for the new detailed roadmap soon to be announced.
Roadmap has been announce a year ago right? I see a serious team behind this project. Slowly but surely and doing their job precisely.
Even though the diatribution is delayed.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 340
November 01, 2017, 10:14:31 PM
I'm looking here more positive theme compared to other themes. Everywhere a lot of negativity and dissatisfaction. Probably it is necessary to slowly enter the case and the course of events. I will look closely to purchases of coins on the sly.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
November 01, 2017, 10:01:16 PM
I am looking forward for the new detailed roadmap soon to be announced.
Activity: 906
Merit: 500
November 01, 2017, 07:30:16 PM
The new version of blockchain exchange platform for any digital content - DGO v0.5.9 - has been released, check what's new!

Thanks alot for this new update, i'll check it as soon as i have some spare time!

Keep releasing!!!
Activity: 1234
Merit: 528
Decentralized Content Distribution
November 01, 2017, 06:12:46 PM
The new version of blockchain exchange platform for any digital content - DGO v0.5.9 - has been released, check what's new!

This is good to know everything is moving forward with a great spirit it showing moon is the destination of this innovatory project. I believe into dev team they will get succeed to make it world best platform for decentralized content publishing.

Thanks a lot! We will keep you updated about all the development news and future plans on a regular basis. Stay tuned
Migranet ITO
November 01, 2017, 04:23:17 PM

This is good to know everything is moving forward with a great spirit it showing moon is the destination of this innovatory project. I believe into dev team they will get succeed to make it world best platform for decentralized content publishing.

By 2020 DECENT will overcome App Store. Bitcoin is paving the way towards a decentralized future. Mark my words.

Bold predictions my friend... i don't think so. Apple has a huge brand and Decent is not, they should f*ck up thing royally to lose the their advange in this competition.

DECENT is censorshipless. DECENT is free of extra costs. Lots of motives to see DECENT overcome APPLE.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 01, 2017, 02:39:29 PM
When gui wallet will be ready for decent project, dev any news about?  still hold all my coin i did buy on ico last years , i am sure next years decent will recover the price, is a good project
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
November 01, 2017, 09:51:44 AM

By 2020 DECENT will overcome App Store. Bitcoin is paving the way towards a decentralized future. Mark my words.

Bold predictions my friend... i don't think so. Apple has a huge brand and Decent is not, they should f*ck up thing royally to lose the their advange in this competition.

Better go with small steps. With creating community, strong partnerships. Then we can see real good stuff.
Activity: 364
November 01, 2017, 09:41:27 AM

Migranet ITO
November 01, 2017, 09:21:51 AM

Activity: 115
Merit: 11
https://dexstats.info
November 01, 2017, 02:54:24 AM
Hi, I din't send the encrypted alternate address for twitter and facebook bounties.
Where can I find the exact procedure? I hope it's not too late... Huh

I believe the calculations where also done incorrectly for the ones paid. got 0.5 instead of 50 looks like error by 100. Wonder is there is a payout sheet.
Migranet ITO
October 31, 2017, 06:57:25 PM
Good Project, price is set at this level for reason. This is crypto, patience will pay here for sure.

Lots of movement here recently. A bright future lies ahead.
Activity: 220
October 31, 2017, 03:06:07 PM
Good Project, price is set at this level for reason. This is crypto, patience will pay here for sure.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
October 31, 2017, 02:55:24 PM

Activity: 376
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 02:47:55 PM
Hi, I din't send the encrypted alternate address for twitter and facebook bounties.
Where can I find the exact procedure? I hope it's not too late... Huh
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
October 31, 2017, 02:12:05 PM
Sold my ICO DCT, this is making me sad, not earning any money, ICO price is 0.0002 btc.

That's a bad move in my opinion. The coin is not expected to do much right now, the major news are set for next year. Bitcoin has been killing the alt market. The potential of this coin is just too much.

There's nothing more heartbreaking than selling your coins just to watch it one day sky rocket to the moon.

I also prefer to hold my ICO tokens for a while. I think don't need to hurry at these pricess and conditions.

especially not within a BTC Bullrun
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
January 17, 2024, 02:59:54 PM
Certainly!

In the realm of https://www.aoxapps.com/mobile-app-development-companyDApp blockchain application development, each DApp typically operates on its own dedicated blockchain network tailored to its specific needs. Users engaging with a particular DApp become integral parts of that application's blockchain network, and their transactions find a permanent record within that blockchain.

Within the Ethereum blockchain, individual blocks encapsulate transaction details pertaining to the execution of smart contracts. These self-executing contracts are designed to autonomously execute predefined actions based on specified conditions. Essential information such as block number, block timestamp, miner address, and the hash of the previous block is also included in each block.

A fundamental characteristic of the Ethereum blockchain is the interconnection of blocks, forming an unbroken chain. This chain establishes a decentralized and unalterable ledger, ensuring the secure and transparent recording of all transactions and smart contract executions.

I hope this explanation helps clarify any uncertainties!
Pages:
Jump to: