Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 48. (Read 713529 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
November 16, 2017, 08:57:32 PM
The price of decent is really hard under pressure today, but i think we will recover very soon, because the project has so many potential and the developement is doing also great.
Activity: 676
Merit: 319
November 16, 2017, 04:27:10 PM
when can I get my Facebook bounty tokens?
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
November 16, 2017, 04:12:47 PM
Wow very impessive news from the Decent dev team. Dragonfly with their 100 million active users, will bring this project to a other level. And this is a major step in the developement.
100 millions users i think this is huge amount, maybe almost a half people around the world. I hope by having a lot of users can make this coin price can rise in the future
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
Migranet ITO
November 16, 2017, 03:54:33 PM
We now need DCTdelta to trade transferable User Issued Assets.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
November 16, 2017, 03:40:59 PM
ok where can i donload wllet for windows?

you will find every wallet you need on their homepage
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
November 16, 2017, 01:02:04 PM
Waiting for blockchain to breakout of fintech and into business? Check out SophiaTX as they bridge the gap between blockchain and SAP systems and crack into a $16 trillion market! Don't miss out on the next big thing and participate in the Token Generation Event on Dec. 5th! Find out more by joining their Telegram Chanel

What is this SophiaTX about and what role does it play for DECENT? Any input will be appreciated!

SophiaTX is a project developed by a joint venture of DECENT and Venaco Group. It is tailored for extending traditional applications like ERP, CRM and many others with robust collaborative and decentralized blockchain capabilities. It is Open Source and contains integration APIs to SAP and other enterprise applications.

You can find more details here: https://www.sophiatx.com/

Well, that quite hit the nail on the head. Sounds top notch and I can imagine how this will benefit both DECENT and Venaco Group. When is that expected to take effect?
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
November 16, 2017, 09:15:26 AM
In last few days I read more major news about Decent, as in weeks, or months before. This was always great Project, little out of public attention. What is Decent team doing is just amazing, also from point, what opportunity has every investor now. Price is very good jump on this train. Decent is 134 on coinmarketcap, next year TOP 30. All is my personal opinion. Trade with care.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
November 16, 2017, 07:57:55 AM
This news was shared at social media about 13 hours ago. Indeed very big news about a giant with millions of active users. This should be game changing point for DCT alongwith other amazing features will be available on Decent GO too. Exciting times are coming finally.

This is true. The dev team really did a great job and i also think this is a game chaning point for Decent right now. This will propably be the last chance to get some cheap coins.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
November 16, 2017, 07:40:41 AM
This news was shared at social media about 13 hours ago. Indeed very big news about a giant with millions of active users. This should be game changing point for DCT alongwith other amazing features will be available on Decent GO too. Exciting times are coming finally.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
November 16, 2017, 07:27:49 AM
Gaming giant, Dragonfly (+100M Monthly Active Users) and DECENT have come together to bring blockchain to the gaming industry!

Check our latest blog post for more details.

With this announcement i am very happy, today is +29 % price up again, and it is just starting! Great decent team happy still holding cheap coin did buy last month!
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
November 16, 2017, 07:25:53 AM
A lil lower and decent will be a great buy just need more to go imo

A lil lower? You mean 5k sats? Keep dreaming! The price was incredibly low. You missed the opportunity.
It's going up now, and I think the price will be 20K sats in the future, based on the current market value.So once there is a relatively low price, I choose to buy.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
November 16, 2017, 07:13:38 AM
As project is moving ahead many great partnerships and news are appearing for DCT as project and its holders. We are still in very early phases as many things will be delivered directly or indirectly through partnerships which will push token value as well in future.
Activity: 737
Merit: 551
November 16, 2017, 01:35:01 AM
Gaming giant, Dragonfly (+100M Monthly Active Users) and DECENT have come together to bring blockchain to the gaming industry!

glad to hear it that decent have come together to the gaming industry
waiting good news more to increase your coin on exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
November 16, 2017, 01:30:12 AM

This is very great move by Decent team, 100 million active users, this should move the price significantly up, but one thing I notice about DCT is that most good news don't have influence on the price

This is good news. The gaming industry is huge. If Decent can get just a small slice of the pie it will mean a much higher demand.
Migranet ITO
November 16, 2017, 12:01:02 AM
A lil lower and decent will be a great buy just need more to go imo

A lil lower? You mean 5k sats? Keep dreaming! The price was incredibly low. You missed the opportunity.
Migranet ITO
November 15, 2017, 11:59:33 PM

This is very great move by Decent team, 100 million active users, this should move the price significantly up, but one thing I notice about DCT is that most good news don't have influence on the price

Don't they? Did you check CMC today?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
November 15, 2017, 11:52:57 PM

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
November 15, 2017, 09:28:40 PM
Go decent go.........................
I bought few days ago and already earned 1x profit, hope decent will touch its ATH $1.95
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
November 15, 2017, 09:13:06 PM

Will Decent now hit again $ 1 or higher? Hope so, a good project .. Hold for a few years Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1223
Merit: 1000
November 15, 2017, 09:04:54 PM
2018 will be the year of gaming coins. Nice to see some progress in this project I thought was dead. Shocked
Pages:
Jump to: