Any views for this currency?
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 11:51:47 PM
 Huh OMG
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
November 11, 2017, 07:29:55 PM

Keep in mind that Decent has the partnership with Naughty America. Any other association of this type with another large company in a different market type could move things ahead of time. I see the team very active, and the market they cover is very broad. Hence my optimism that the pumping will come at any time.
In a project like this, the big associations are key.

Getting to know you outside of the crypto domain by moving a lot of business material is a good start.

When i'll see it i believe it. For now we have only DECENT's word for that, there's no statement from Naughty America that i am aware of. Or could someone elaborate this?

Also i find it strange that DECENT is promoting Sophia TX ICO. Decent investors don't benefit from that at all. I understand that the devs have a stake in that, but it won't bring any value to DCT holders if decent devs as independents are gaining money from other projects. That's their money and doesn't flow magically back to Decent project. Correct me if i have mistaken something.

Well, in relation to Naugthy A. it would be absurd to give a news that was not real. When you start to visualize that association is what you haven't said yet. On the other points that you comment, it would be good if the Decent team gave their opinion on that in this forum.

Regardless of the development, which is the main thing, if it's true that marketing is of vital importance. If you make the best container in the world, then you've to fill it, and that is where the difference will be made. If they know how to sell Decent, Decent will be great. Only in that case. I trust them so far.

can the team maybe tell us something about Naughty A. and the progress ?

The team is very secretive about such announcements. I'm assuming at the request of their lawyers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 11, 2017, 04:50:28 PM

Keep in mind that Decent has the partnership with Naughty America. Any other association of this type with another large company in a different market type could move things ahead of time. I see the team very active, and the market they cover is very broad. Hence my optimism that the pumping will come at any time.

Getting to know you outside of the crypto domain by moving a lot of business material is a good start.

When i'll see it i believe it. For now we have only DECENT's word for that, there's no statement from Naughty America that i am aware of. Or could someone elaborate this?

Also i find it strange that DECENT is promoting Sophia TX ICO. Decent investors don't benefit from that at all. I understand that the devs have a stake in that, but it won't bring any value to DCT holders if decent devs as independents are gaining money from other projects. That's their money and doesn't flow magically back to Decent project. Correct me if i have mistaken something.

Well, in relation to Naugthy A. it would be absurd to give a news that was not real. When you start to visualize that association is what you haven't said yet. On the other points that you comment, it would be good if the Decent team gave their opinion on that in this forum.

Regardless of the development, which is the main thing, if it's true that marketing is of vital importance. If you make the best container in the world, then you've to fill it, and that is where the difference will be made. If they know how to sell Decent, Decent will be great. Only in that case. I trust them so far.

That would be great but i wouldn't hold my breath, people have been asked about this numerous of times, and they haven't answer anything yet. Not even about if the partnership is still ongoing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 13
ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY
November 11, 2017, 02:41:57 PM

November 11, 2017, 07:43:21 AM

I trust them do but i figured that i need to get this straighten out while we are down at the price, if i would bring this up while we are up, it could create fud and i have no intention to create that. It's safer to ask now when the price is down.
legendary
Activity: 952
Merit: 1002
November 10, 2017, 01:08:27 PM
Get mine too, thanks in advance. if might be I know,  How long approximately the decent bounty distribution runs? I have a friend and i just tell him to claim his reward yesterday, I hope he received the distribution too

No one knows the exact schedule, they just say will distribute it gradually and that I know the first stage is over
This should be the right time to distribute because the price is low so no one sells at a low price.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 08:24:43 AM
Get mine too, thanks in advance. if might be I know,  How long approximately the decent bounty distribution runs? I have a friend and i just tell him to claim his reward yesterday, I hope he received the distribution too
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
November 10, 2017, 08:08:40 AM
Received the newsletter bounty (I think) of 8.6 Decent, thank you!

Assuming the signature campaigns are still being processed, but keep up the good work devs.
Activity: 3
November 10, 2017, 05:53:34 AM
yeahhh.. these days i'm becoming a member of personal DECENT..verify please 
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
November 10, 2017, 12:41:04 AM
what's about copyright/copyleft of the digital content?

If this thing kicks off and it's huge, an content creator are able to sell their content at a cheaper rate, then I think the nature of things is such that their fans will rather have the artist receive the money than pay a little less to some guy.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
November 09, 2017, 08:40:09 PM
The price of Decent can be pump anytime soon
Activity: 49
November 09, 2017, 07:07:54 PM
what's about copyright/copyleft of the digital content?
November 09, 2017, 07:04:46 PM

HOLD!!!  Cool Cool Cool

I don't think that the buy or sell walls matter in cryptocurrencies. People have just too much money and too much coins to dump. They provide liquidity or make volume more appealing but they don't protect the price.

They don't matter at all really, if BTC suddenly rises to $10k you will see people dump alts even lower than this obliterating any walls down.

Only the more established projects have independent value, which DECENT will in time. Probably not for a couple more years though IMO.

I don't know how much weight the walls have making an exhaustive study of technical analysis in cryptocurrencies  Grin. What I can assure you is that I'm loaded with Decent up to my eyebrows, and that in a few months we'll see $5 / $7 .  

Great project, great team, own blockchain and first level associations.. Cool

Depending on what BTC does we may not see $5 for a while, maybe even a year. That also depends on the development of DECENT, I know many are accumulating all alts now but nobody can be sure if we have hit the bottom, especially with BTC being so crazy.

Yeah, i don't see the sudden rise in this for a while, small rise maybe, but looking at charts...we could be down here for a while. Maybe longer then i would want it to stay down. Rise could be parabolic when it comes. Within a year or so.
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
November 09, 2017, 01:12:25 AM

I might be wrong, but I think no one has received newsletter bounty yet so I guess you will have to wait for now.

Can someone tell me what I should do if I am on a spreadsheet for facebook bounty but didn't receive any confirmation message?

go to fans page facebook decent here https://www.facebook.com/DECENTplatform/
there any step by step to claim your bounty

Thank you very very much for your help i really appreciate it Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 10
November 09, 2017, 12:41:35 AM
in time increment bitcoin. Capitalization does not increase. It's hard to invest in an altcoin. But your project is quite potential. And my team is very interested. hope it will grow
Activity: 374
November 09, 2017, 12:24:26 AM
what is the guarantee of the long-term work of this project?

Nothing is ever a guarantee. It all depends really, in my opinion, on what big players decide to use it. Say YouTubers with lots of subscriber might see it as an a very cheap way of selling and distributing their videos, without any middle man. A big name band might decided to do such a thing. Not going through Amazon, Apple, and other middleman that take a big percentage of someone's earnings.
November 09, 2017, 12:18:12 AM
what is the guarantee of the long-term work of this project?
November 09, 2017, 12:15:25 AM
what is the difference from other file exchange systems?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 500
November 08, 2017, 06:07:55 PM
when newsletter bounties will be sent ?

+1
and bounties for signature...?

Bounty signatures have been distributed a week ago, for facebook and twitter also been distributed since three weeks ago, now just waiting for bounty newsletter only.

Are you sure about that? I'm still waiting for my signature bounty

I've not heard about that either, all they have said that they will deliver them in batches. Just because he has gotten them doesn't mean everyone has.

Yes, not everyone has received their signature bounties yet.
They sent the bounty rewards on batches, so I think there are still many members who have not received the rewards.

I'm wait DCT price back to ICO price, I hope end of this years the price can recovery.

I'm still hesitant. for DECENT back to the ICO price, where we can see bitcoin price is still very strong until now, at least we can see bitcoin price down first to be able to pump DCT price to move up to ICO price ...
Pages:
Jump to: