Pages:
Author

Topic: - - page 51. (Read 713525 times)

Activity: 753
Merit: 505
November 08, 2017, 05:54:45 PM
So will Naugthy America start using Decent in 2018? During the first half, when DecentGo goes live.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
November 08, 2017, 05:05:10 PM

BTC is only the entry point for foreigners in crypto. The role of BTC will not be permanent, probably with the cancellation of segwit2x the money begins to return to emerging projects. The evolution of Decent compared to other crypts is more advanced. Serious project, very undervalued at present.
Activity: 153
November 08, 2017, 04:52:28 PM

HOLD!!!  Cool Cool Cool

I don't think that the buy or sell walls matter in cryptocurrencies. People have just too much money and too much coins to dump. They provide liquidity or make volume more appealing but they don't protect the price.

They don't matter at all really, if BTC suddenly rises to $10k you will see people dump alts even lower than this obliterating any walls down.

Only the more established projects have independent value, which DECENT will in time. Probably not for a couple more years though IMO.

I don't know how much weight the walls have making an exhaustive study of technical analysis in cryptocurrencies  Grin. What I can assure you is that I'm loaded with Decent up to my eyebrows, and that in a few months we'll see $5 / $7 .  

Great project, great team, own blockchain and first level associations.. Cool

Depending on what BTC does we may not see $5 for a while, maybe even a year. That also depends on the development of DECENT, I know many are accumulating all alts now but nobody can be sure if we have hit the bottom, especially with BTC being so crazy.
Activity: 171
November 08, 2017, 03:00:28 PM

HOLD!!!  Cool Cool Cool

I don't think that the buy or sell walls matter in cryptocurrencies. People have just too much money and too much coins to dump. They provide liquidity or make volume more appealing but they don't protect the price.

They don't matter at all really, if BTC suddenly rises to $10k you will see people dump alts even lower than this obliterating any walls down.

Only the more established projects have independent value, which DECENT will in time. Probably not for a couple more years though IMO.

I don't know how much weight the walls have making an exhaustive study of technical analysis in cryptocurrencies  Grin. What I can assure you is that I'm loaded with Decent up to my eyebrows, and that in a few months we'll see $5 / $7 .  

Great project, great team, own blockchain and first level associations.. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
November 08, 2017, 06:30:43 AM
It was a great year as whole for cryptocurrencies with few times increase alone in this. I guess this time to sit back and relax few more weeks because next visible increase in these projects will be at start of next year. We will enter in new year with the rise of cryptocurrencies. Hodling is best policy to overcome this harsh period.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 08, 2017, 03:34:53 AM
Dev team is very active.

what???  Cheesy

are you serious?

Decent is only slowly dying
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 07, 2017, 04:41:20 PM

Why the hell do we have to suffer so much in order to receive this freakin bounty god damn!!!!!!

Just breath, continue your life normally, you don't have to do anything but wait. If just waiting is suffering then maybe the problem is not in Decent bounties.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
November 07, 2017, 08:35:11 AM
i think, in crypto is few value sleeping Projects and DECENT is my favorite. Price is very low, Dev team is very active. So this together can bring next summer DCT to $3-5. All is my personal opinion, trade with care.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
November 06, 2017, 09:54:59 PM

Decent hosts a conference for cryptos? That looks kinda cool! I wish i was in the neighborhood, i would like to come a visit on the conference...

That is why I think this coin is going to be huge. The devs are so into it that they even hold events and continuously push forward.

This is the best time to buy into this token. 

Prices are low and Bitcoin fork is just about here.  People should be looking for coins like this to buy after they get their cloned coins from the fork.
Activity: 753
Merit: 505
November 06, 2017, 05:22:42 PM

Decent hosts a conference for cryptos? That looks kinda cool! I wish i was in the neighborhood, i would like to come a visit on the conference...

That is why I think this coin is going to be huge. The devs are so into it that they even hold events and continuously push forward.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
November 06, 2017, 11:23:26 AM
when newsletter bounties will be sent ?

+1
and bounties for signature...?

Bounty signatures have been distributed a week ago, for facebook and twitter also been distributed since three weeks ago, now just waiting for bounty newsletter only.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
November 06, 2017, 10:24:12 AM
Hosting such event is remarkable thing and just saw at social media some images from this conference. Decent team is put heads down on the development and marketing is being carried out through out the year. What is seriously to be taken in consideration with all the cool stuff and new chain it will not go unnoticed and unrewarded.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
November 06, 2017, 06:41:01 AM
It will not take too long to get profit as there will be many chances and stages of making profit. It depends on the targets of everyone where someone wants to exit. Those have eyes on big profits will wait months as they are used to do this thing while making small profits from side projects investments. Everyone should have projects for short,medium and long term profit making basis to get well in the end.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
November 06, 2017, 05:49:31 AM
when newsletter bounties will be sent ?

+1
and bounties for signature...?
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
November 05, 2017, 06:05:58 PM

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
November 05, 2017, 04:59:28 PM
This is serious project i am sure price will go up quite easy soon , wait for the bitcoin fork in few days, buy as many as you can.

I agree with you, because bitcoin hardfork all altcoin down deep. This is the best oportunity to buy this coin at low price and then after hardfork finished i think people will buy again altcoin that have bright future like Decent coin

yes buy this coin now and sell when hardfork is finished, maybe the price will rise several fold
because btc is constantly increasing, all altcoin is in the fall price. the opportunity to buy, if convinced by the prospect of a future coin.

Well, I believe that these altcoins that are low should rise, because really this end of the year is being tense for the altcoin
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
November 05, 2017, 04:06:16 PM
DCT price is very low atm, DECENT still needs some time, but next summer will pay lots of profit for todays investors and holders.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
November 05, 2017, 11:32:16 AM
Looks like the prize hunters do not sell all the decent prices because the price is so low, I still have some decent, if it's 3k down, I'll buy a lot.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
November 05, 2017, 11:16:32 AM
I still believe of the success of this project. Hopefully soon the price will go up again
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
November 05, 2017, 06:41:35 AM
This looks like promising project from many aspects. Good luck to everybody who invest in this coin.

It is very promising that is true and reality. Just it is walking through a phase which is hard for every project as whole without any exception. DCT is best investment opportunity for those looking for something reliable and serious to see results next year.
Pages:
Jump to: