Author

Topic: - - page 570. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
September 10, 2016, 01:06:36 PM
Is it tech issue or is it fair launch crap? Cuz now for me its not fair anymore as I am not available tomorrow. Can we move launch to Monday so its fair for ALL?
Activity: 473
Merit: 250
September 10, 2016, 01:02:12 PM
it's not even main-net launch and already issues. why were these "infrastructure issues" not found earlier? only test hours before going live?
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
September 10, 2016, 12:51:58 PM
just found this thread. Great tech!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
September 10, 2016, 12:49:22 PM
The timer has been updated on http://icocountdown.com
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
September 10, 2016, 12:44:54 PM
Go go go 9/11 :S

If some issues tmrw, I suggest FRIDAY 13 as next possible launch date!
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
September 10, 2016, 12:31:52 PM
it's a load of crap -  everyone knows it

to make it fair-  eliminate all bonuses,  you are creating negativity and obviously could not handle the traffic on your website
Activity: 112
September 10, 2016, 12:01:25 PM
So what is the real reason again?
MatoB - you are 1 of the devs right? But why is DECENT stating another reason?

And what does "overwhelming community outreach" even mean?

This is not the cause. As we stated before we wan't to give everyone equal chance. Regarding the bonus it's based on last bitcoin block that will have these transactions in there and this whole block is counted in with 50% bonus. Our infrastructure will be boosted up till tomorrow so we will have stable state during the ICO.

Technical difficulties with the servers are reason for our decision to change the ICO start. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused to all of you. It was a hard but unnecesary decision to make  in order to be 100% sure that once we launch the iCO everything will be stable and working.

We had some issues with infrastructure that are being fixed right now. We need to be sure that all is set up correctly and the ICO will have smooth run
Activity: 457
Generation Blockchain.
September 10, 2016, 11:56:58 AM
So what is the real reason again?
MatoB - you are 1 of the devs right? But why is DECENT stating another reason?

And what does "overwhelming community outreach" even mean?

This is not the cause. As we stated before we wan't to give everyone equal chance. Regarding the bonus it's based on last bitcoin block that will have these transactions in there and this whole block is counted in with 50% bonus. Our infrastructure will be boosted up till tomorrow so we will have stable state during the ICO.

Technical difficulties with the servers are reason for our decision to change the ICO start. We apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused to all of you. It was a hard but unnecesary decision to make  in order to be 100% sure that once we launch the iCO everything will be stable and working.

Activity: 374
September 10, 2016, 11:56:15 AM
Has anyone here seen the list that shows the rankings for Antshares investors? Number one on that list is one person who invested 1,000 Bitcoins. Number 2 is another person who invested 500 BTC. A similar situation with Decent, and it would be extremely unfair. Perhaps 50% bonus for the 1st few people who invest is not the best idea.
Yes we are aware of Antshares. DECENT ICO will start and open at exactly the same time for everyone. It doesn't matter how much you invest during the first 50% bonus.

But what I'm saying is that in that ICO just two people invested 1,500 Bitcoins. If two whales invest 1,500 when the Decent ICO starts, then the 50% bonus would be done for in minutes. With only very few people getting the chance for the bonus, including two whales who will have an insane amount more than everyone else.

Not really. If you send your btc in the same block as they did, you will get the 50% bonus as well, even if they bought all the 10 million DCT.

Yeah, that's technically true, but the point is that the opportunity is not going to be there for long if two whales eat up the full 10 million in the 1st block. It would be a raise against the clock. Any little mistake in creating your account could slow a person down enough to miss it.
September 10, 2016, 11:54:30 AM
What about having a first day 50% bonus. That would be a bit more fair than just having 1,250 or so BTC limit that will certainly attract whales. You can't stop whales from buying, but we can stop them from them virtually being the only ones with the bonus.
As it was stated before you can get into the same bonus if you get in in the beginning and your transaction is listed in these blocks where the 10M bonus will be sold out.
September 10, 2016, 11:52:31 AM
What about having a first day 50% bonus. That would be a bit more fair than just having 1,250 or so BTC limit that will certainly attract whales. You can't stop whales from buying, but we can stop them from them virtually being the only ones with the bonus.
September 10, 2016, 11:52:12 AM
Has anyone here seen the list that shows the rankings for Antshares investors? Number one on that list is one person who invested 1,000 Bitcoins. Number 2 is another person who invested 500 BTC. A similar situation with Decent, and it would be extremely unfair. Perhaps 50% bonus for the 1st few people who invest is not the best idea.
Yes we are aware of Antshares. DECENT ICO will start and open at exactly the same time for everyone. It doesn't matter how much you invest during the first 50% bonus.

But what I'm saying is that in that ICO just two people invested 1,500 Bitcoins. If two whales invest 1,500 when the Decent ICO starts, then the 50% bonus would be done for in minutes. With only very few people getting the chance for the bonus, including two whales who will have an insane amount more than everyone else.

Not really. If you send your btc in the same block as they did, you will get the 50% bonus as well, even if they bought all the 10 million DCT.
Exactly
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
September 10, 2016, 11:51:22 AM

September 10, 2016, 11:50:36 AM

The bonus is based also on Bitcoin block. You can read more here https://decent.ch/correlation-blocktime-decent-ico-bonus/
September 10, 2016, 11:49:36 AM

Did you see what happened to The DAO? This is an extremely risky investment! You may lose everything. If they want to put big money, let them do it if they can. Why would it be unfair? They will make as many times money as they will lose if it goes wrong.
September 10, 2016, 11:49:28 AM

September 10, 2016, 11:46:33 AM
I got up early for this  Undecided

I would suggest increasing to 60% bonus for all forum members.  

For the sake of fairness and equality? LOL
September 10, 2016, 11:45:02 AM
September 10, 2016, 11:42:47 AM
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
September 10, 2016, 11:42:04 AM
I got up early for this  Undecided

I would suggest increasing to 60% bonus for all forum members.  

I would suggest making a less weighted bonus system. If it sells out too quickly and many day 1 investors cant even invest then it will taint the entire project and look like a scam with 50 % profits already guaranteed to insiders.
Jump to: