Author

Topic: - - page 573. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 507
September 10, 2016, 10:22:04 AM
ICO just changed to 11th of september!

Are you part of the team? If not don't joke like that, because if others take it seriously and then leave, and then an hour it start, they are going to miss out.

lol check on their website.

Why so many ppl panic even ico start and postpone lol

For me it is a bad signal. Would you fly on an airplane that got a mal-functioning lamp? Today, the problem is the lamp, the next thing may be the engine. Signal = bad preventive maintenance.

lol it's different!
So you should not invest in DCT because bad signal  Grin
For me it's good. Bye bye

For me its pretty obvious why so many people lost interest (or at least part of the interest) on the project. I cannot think of what happened today as something neutral. It was bad, and raises many concerns on the development team, who cannot even set an ICO scheme on time. Warren Buffett used to say a company relies much on its management, so he doesn't buy bad managament companies, even when the company has a fabulous business case. Would you put your money into somebody's hands to develop DCT, whereas they cannot even properly set an ICO (quite easier task)? I understand their concerns...
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
September 10, 2016, 10:21:30 AM
ICO starts at 1:00pm GMT Sunday, 11th of September

Join the Digital Revolution

We have come a long way so far and we thank you all for the valuable advice and remarks.
To turn the ideas of digital revolution into reality, DECENT ICO begins on the 10th of September 2016!

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
September 10, 2016, 10:17:00 AM
I just realized what they meant by "Google support" is being qualified for Google ads!?
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
F*CK WHALES!
September 10, 2016, 10:15:35 AM

Are you part of the team? If not don't joke like that, because if others take it seriously and then leave, and then an hour it start, they are going to miss out.

For me it is a bad signal. Would you fly on an airplane that got a mal-functioning lamp? Today, the problem is the lamp, the next thing may be the engine. Signal = bad preventive maintenance.

lol it's different!
So you should not invest in DCT because bad signal  Grin
For me it's good. Bye bye
dx5
Activity: 303
Merit: 251
September 10, 2016, 10:14:31 AM
Can we send from exchanges ?

AFAIK you can, but then the owner of the tokens would be the exchanges. Not really what you want, right? Would the exchange transfer the tokens to your account? Maybe... But if they haven't announced it so far, it is not something they are not in any legal obligation and they probably will not do (it is not "easy" to do so, it takes some menwork).

So, please, don't do that. Create a wallet and send from it. You got time.

But isn't it going to be like other ICO where you create an account with the website, and then they give you a unique address, and so you can send it from anywhere. Exchanges, personal wallet, etc. Unfortunately they haven't answered that.

Probably, but there is a scenario where they don't do that.

They posted on their blog: "All funds will go directly into Coinbase 2-of-3 multi-signature vault. Meaning that, in order to withdraw the funds, 2 out of three signees need to agree on it."

When I read "directly", I interpreted we will send it directly. But, considering the "final testing" thing, we are probably going to see a more sophisticated method, hopefully. Then you would be able to send from exchanges.

I hope so, because they haven't been very clear about that. And I would imagine that since it's not clear many will send from exchanges.

I totally agree with your perspective. I decided to create a wallet myself, because everthing about this ICO changes out of nothing at all! One day is the ICO date (from Sept 1st to Sept 10th), another day then the bounties changes (a like on Facebook instead of a post). Now the ICO time postponed about 1 hour. No indication on the website. I would not be surprised if they post "do not send from exchanges to
".

Which wallet are you using? Aren't there some wallet that mix the coins a bit, so the receiver can't really see who sent it. That could be a problem.
September 10, 2016, 10:12:11 AM

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
September 10, 2016, 10:11:11 AM

Where did you get that information from?

The sales page is now updated to read "ICO starts at 1:00pm GMT Sunday, 11th of September"
https://sale.decent.ch/
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 10, 2016, 10:10:06 AM

Thanks, I'm so dissappointed in Decent team, I have been following and waiting for this ICO for more than 4 months, they have no excuse for this error, and again the money they cost me today for just anticipating this ICO and by selling some of my Altcoins below the right value.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
September 10, 2016, 10:09:47 AM
dx5
September 10, 2016, 10:09:38 AM
Can someone from Decent confirm that it's changed for tomorrow? Because I have to go. And honestly, a lot of people prepared for today, if they're going to delay it, one day is probably not going to be enough for those who have plans tomorrow.
September 10, 2016, 10:09:34 AM
Does anybody here knows when the main net is about to be launch? I mean the DCT platform

Q1/Q2 2017!
So you have to wait at least 7 month ... probably more ...

Meaning my investment will be tradable only in Q2 2017?

Yes. The coins will be released after the launch of the DCT platform. That's why.
Activity: 191
Merit: 100
The Lady with the Lamp
September 10, 2016, 10:09:23 AM

Not surprised. Not the first time they change ICO date. Will there be any explanation? Well, whatever they say, will probably sound lame excuses...

seriously? so disappointed...ok bye now,see u tom😏
Activity: 1092
btcstakes.com
September 10, 2016, 10:08:52 AM
This is very unprofessional. You guys have been developing this project for over a year, and now the ICO has gone to shit within the first hour.  Shocked
Activity: 596
F*CK WHALES!
September 10, 2016, 10:08:25 AM

Activity: 167
Merit: 100
September 10, 2016, 10:07:57 AM

It's written in very big letters on https://sale.decent.ch/
Activity: 398
Merit: 250
September 10, 2016, 10:07:51 AM
Does anybody here knows when the main net is about to be launch? I mean the DCT platform

Q1/Q2 2017!
So you have to wait at least 7 month ... probably more ...

Meaning my investment will be tradable only in Q2 2017?
September 10, 2016, 10:07:23 AM

Probably on the official site... https://sale.decent.ch/
dx5
September 10, 2016, 10:06:56 AM

Activity: 471
Merit: 250
September 10, 2016, 10:06:08 AM
Consequently I'll put in exactly 50% of what I wanted to put in first. I hope more people will take this kind of precaution.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1007
September 10, 2016, 10:05:53 AM
Jump to: