Author

Topic: - - page 575. (Read 713527 times)

Activity: 457
Merit: 250
Bancor
September 10, 2016, 09:48:08 AM
just to confirm - nobody can create an account yet & login - as outlined on the step by step ico guide...
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
September 10, 2016, 09:47:41 AM
when is it going to commence
Activity: 868
Merit: 1007
September 10, 2016, 09:46:58 AM
Come on Devs, give us some information, what's happening?  Angry
dx5
Activity: 303
Merit: 251
September 10, 2016, 09:46:53 AM
Can we send from exchanges ?

AFAIK you can, but then the owner of the tokens would be the exchanges. Not really what you want, right? Would the exchange transfer the tokens to your account? Maybe... But if they haven't announced it so far, it is not something they are not in any legal obligation and they probably will not do (it is not "easy" to do so, it takes some menwork).

So, please, don't do that. Create a wallet and send from it. You got time.

But isn't it going to be like other ICO where you create an account with the website, and then they give you a unique address, and so you can send it from anywhere. Exchanges, personal wallet, etc. Unfortunately they haven't answered that.

Probably, but there is a scenario where they don't do that.

They posted on their blog: "All funds will go directly into Coinbase 2-of-3 multi-signature vault. Meaning that, in order to withdraw the funds, 2 out of three signees need to agree on it."

When I read "directly", I interpreted we will send it directly. But, considering the "final testing" thing, we are probably going to see a more sophisticated method, hopefully. Then you would be able to send from exchanges.

I hope so, because they haven't been very clear about that. And I would imagine that since it's not clear many will send from exchanges.
Activity: 398
September 10, 2016, 09:46:49 AM
Does anybody here knows when the main net is about to be launch? I mean the DCT platform
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
September 10, 2016, 09:46:37 AM
do ANN an delay - ok!

but, not showing up and giving more information is worse.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
September 10, 2016, 09:44:20 AM

AFAIK you can, but then the owner of the tokens would be the exchanges. Not really what you want, right? Would the exchange transfer the tokens to your account? Maybe... But if they haven't announced it so far, it is not something they are not in any legal obligation and they probably will not do (it is not "easy" to do so, it takes some menwork).

But isn't it going to be like other ICO where you create an account with the website, and then they give you a unique address, and so you can send it from anywhere. Exchanges, personal wallet, etc. Unfortunately they haven't answered that.

Probably, but there is a scenario where they don't do that.

They posted on their blog: "All funds will go directly into Coinbase 2-of-3 multi-signature vault. Meaning that, in order to withdraw the funds, 2 out of three signees need to agree on it."

When I read "directly", I interpreted we will send it directly. But, considering the "final testing" thing, we are probably going to see a more sophisticated method, hopefully. Then you would be able to send from exchanges.
Activity: 457
Bancor
September 10, 2016, 09:39:21 AM
I jsut want to invest and get on with my day !! hurry up guys!! thanks  Grin
dx5
September 10, 2016, 09:37:33 AM

Activity: 724
Merit: 500
September 10, 2016, 09:37:28 AM
Please update the ico page with info about the delay.
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
September 10, 2016, 09:36:41 AM

You are sure...?
It is possible to send btc direktly 33WDB3nsVHH5qafCAriPb8Jmb1e3ptsY4h ?

.... no comments from account "Decent"....omg.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
September 10, 2016, 09:34:18 AM
Since the launch is screwed in anyways, they can now lower the day 1 bonus to 20% and postpone the launch with 1 week.  1 hour or 1 week makes no difference as the reputational damage has been done. Postponing is postponing.
dx5
September 10, 2016, 09:34:14 AM
This is really not a good start. It's going to screw some people who planned out their day for this moment, and then suddenly they can't invest because they have other responsibilities. Would anyone else be in favor of changing the ICO to another day. Tomorrow or next week?

I can't tomorrow and wednesday. What about you? Let's see a day that fits in everybody's schedule!

Now, seriously, tomorrow is Sunday, and on Sunday many people are with their families. It is like a sacred holiday. I hope they can at least hold their word concerning the day, cause they didn't about the time.

I guess we should see if they can resolve the problem in 30 minutes. It's just disappointing because I'm so tired and want to leave, and it makes me wonder of all those who have to go to work, etc. And as for Sunday, I'm sure it won't take more than ten minutes of the day.
September 10, 2016, 09:33:03 AM

September 10, 2016, 09:29:44 AM
This is really not a good start. It's going to screw some people who planned out their day for this moment, and then suddenly they can't invest because they have other responsibilities. Would anyone else be in favor of changing the ICO to another day. Tomorrow or next week?

I can't tomorrow and wednesday. What about you? Let's see a day that fits in everybody's schedule!

Now, seriously, tomorrow is Sunday, and on Sunday many people are with their families. It is like a sacred holiday. I hope they can at least hold their word concerning the day, cause they didn't about the time.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
September 10, 2016, 09:27:41 AM
September 10, 2016, 09:26:53 AM
how can i create this account on the sales page?

You need to own a bitcoin wallet (not poloniex, kraken... I mean one that you really own the keys, like blockchain.info).
Send bitcoin from this wallet to the wallet to be provided shortly (God knows when) on https://sale.decent.ch/
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
September 10, 2016, 09:26:38 AM
Hmm ....offline.

I didn't see any downtime this morning on the ICO website.

Well, the bitcoin address has just been released: just deposit and go to work Smiley

j/k

F5, F5, F5...

https://sale.decent.ch/?lang=de ??

You can login?
dx5
September 10, 2016, 09:26:32 AM
how can i create this account on the sales page?

It has been delayed.
dx5
September 10, 2016, 09:24:54 AM
Jump to: