Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 34. (Read 46527 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
December 15, 2017, 05:17:14 PM
Hello! Would be interested in participating in translation (to Dutch). Fairly confident I can deliver a quality translation, I've translated reports and essays in the past but haven't done this type of work in a while. Also new to the forum here so don't have a portfolio to show you or anything like that, which I noticed you're asking for. Would you still consider/accept me doing translations regardless? Got to start somewhere Wink

Hello! Thank you for expressing interest in our Translation Campaign. We will notify you via email if we need Dutch translations Smiley
December 15, 2017, 05:15:29 PM
why you don't update tables, people can not see their status and stakes and will not help you with your promo  Huh

Hello NakiRR, we have been updating the spreadsheets periodically. As stated before, the process is manual, so it does take some time. Rest assured that your stakes will be updated. We appreciate your patience. 
Activity: 140
December 15, 2017, 05:01:52 PM
The current payment structure for in-app purchases relies on accepting payment through various centralized systems that finally result in the application’s protected database being updated. What if there was a way to bypass all of those centralized entities, immediately accept and process payment in a multitude of currencies including crypto, and update the application database accordingly?

This is what OPEN Platform accomplishes by bringing a decentralized solution to the developer. By connecting the developer’s centralized database to the blockchain, they can avoid the centralized payment structure that causes delay and fees, but also without completely altering their existing backend.

OPEN’s solution is easily implemented and modular, taking the best parts of a decentralized approach and leaving the strength of existing centralized databases for developers. This is accomplished by the OPEN platform stacked solution: API, Scaffolds, OPENWallet, OPEN Node and more. Read about it in our whitepaper!

Centralized entities are slow and don't have the developer's best interests in mind. Great to see that OPEN is providing a solution to bypass these entities.
December 15, 2017, 10:08:15 AM
The current payment structure for in-app purchases relies on accepting payment through various centralized systems that finally result in the application’s protected database being updated. What if there was a way to bypass all of those centralized entities, immediately accept and process payment in a multitude of currencies including crypto, and update the application database accordingly?

This is what OPEN Platform accomplishes by bringing a decentralized solution to the developer. By connecting the developer’s centralized database to the blockchain, they can avoid the centralized payment structure that causes delay and fees, but also without completely altering their existing backend.

OPEN’s solution is easily implemented and modular, taking the best parts of a decentralized approach and leaving the strength of existing centralized databases for developers. This is accomplished by the OPEN platform stacked solution: API, Scaffolds, OPENWallet, OPEN Node and more. Read about it in our whitepaper!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
December 15, 2017, 09:30:50 AM
Hello! Would be interested in participating in translation (to Dutch). Fairly confident I can deliver a quality translation, I've translated reports and essays in the past but haven't done this type of work in a while. Also new to the forum here so don't have a portfolio to show you or anything like that, which I noticed you're asking for. Would you still consider/accept me doing translations regardless? Got to start somewhere Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
December 14, 2017, 06:39:58 PM
why you don't update tables, people can not see their status and stakes and will not help you with your promo  Huh
December 14, 2017, 04:13:37 PM
Dear bounty manager, could you please explain situation with twitter bounty?
I papticipiate from 22.09.17, in spreadsheet my #61 (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BmHNfckz0281ln6PfBgUD5mJlXh70TAMIY-ItmSP8Po/edit#gid=2122701547). Any tokens in spreadsheet? I still make retweets, but???

Hello sectorzet, thank you for participating in our bounty program. The Slack/Twitter/Telegram campaign spreadsheet is being periodically updated row by row and in chronological order. When we get to your row, we will update your stakes. We appreciate your patience.
December 14, 2017, 04:09:21 PM
кoгдa oбнoвлят тaблицy бayнти и нaчнyт нaчиcлeниe eжeнeдeльнoe?

Hello Valer4ik, the bounty reconciliation process is ongoing and will continue throughout our ICO period. We are doing our best to update the spreadsheets. As stated before, the process is manual so it does take some time. When we get to your row on the spreadsheet(s), we will update your stakes. We appreciate your patience.
December 14, 2017, 03:59:37 PM
On any decentralized network there are specific operations that do not go well with them. These do not fit with the way that trustless networks work. For a trustless network to be sure that information or a transaction is real, it must validate that transaction with other nodes. This means that each transaction on a trustless network is many times more expensive than one that is off-chain.

The general rule of thumb for decentralized networks like blockchain is that:
- Computations are much more expensive
- Storage is much more expensive

In the future, even as decentralized technology expands its grasp it is necessary to look at the blockchain for what it is great at: getting trustless networks to come to a consensus. On-chain aspects can provide security, but that does not mean that every operation should be broadcast to and be done on the blockchain.

That is why the OPEN Platform is so essential. We provide a seamless path for merging the on-chain and off-chain aspects of software applications while leveraging the strengths of each.

Want more information? Check out our white paper!

Very informative. Great to see that OPEN is leveraging the best of both on-chain and off-chain infrastructure.
December 14, 2017, 10:14:27 AM
On any decentralized network there are specific operations that do not go well with them. These do not fit with the way that trustless networks work. For a trustless network to be sure that information or a transaction is real, it must validate that transaction with other nodes. This means that each transaction on a trustless network is many times more expensive than one that is off-chain.

The general rule of thumb for decentralized networks like blockchain is that:
- Computations are much more expensive
- Storage is much more expensive

In the future, even as decentralized technology expands its grasp it is necessary to look at the blockchain for what it is great at: getting trustless networks to come to a consensus. On-chain aspects can provide security, but that does not mean that every operation should be broadcast to and be done on the blockchain.

That is why the OPEN Platform is so essential. We provide a seamless path for merging the on-chain and off-chain aspects of software applications while leveraging the strengths of each.

Want more information? Check out our white paper!
Activity: 518
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 14, 2017, 08:28:55 AM
Dear bounty manager, could you please explain situation with twitter bounty?
I papticipiate from 22.09.17, in spreadsheet my #61 (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BmHNfckz0281ln6PfBgUD5mJlXh70TAMIY-ItmSP8Po/edit#gid=2122701547). Any tokens in spreadsheet? I still make retweets, but???
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
December 13, 2017, 01:59:07 PM
кoгдa oбнoвлят тaблицy бayнти и нaчнyт нaчиcлeниe eжeнeдeльнoe?
December 13, 2017, 10:16:49 AM
Yesterday almost $15 billion worth of Bitcoin changed hands, but there was not one actual receipt!

You see, in the decentralized world of cryptocurrencies sending money is relatively simple. Proving that money was sent is trivial (any blockchain explorer can do that).

**However, showing that YOU sent money to ME is nigh on impossible.**

Something as simple as showing your laundry ticket in exchange for your clean shirts has the entire industry stumped - until now.

The OPEN Platform provides a fully decentralized architecture for software developers that not only makes payments super simple, but provides the key missing ingredient - a blockchain backed receipt called an OPEN State. Check out our white paper for more information!
Activity: 466
December 13, 2017, 04:22:04 AM
a very good project, hopefully his future will be a success for this project
December 12, 2017, 04:39:47 PM
Hello sachindu d amarakoon, thanks for participating in our bounty program. You do not need to provide an update on your twitter activity - we track your activity on our end. If you do not see your stakes updated yet, please be patient. We are manually updating the spreadsheets row by row and in chronological order so when we get to your row, we'll update your status.

Greetings, please tell me, the upgrade of my account on Twitter is possible, I have changed the followers in the big direction.
When the bounty company is finished?

Hello iBenGunArmor, you are already qualified for Twitter stakes since you have at least 150 Twitter followers Smiley Therefore, you do not have to update us on changes to your follower count.

The bounty program will finish at the end of our ICO. We currently do not have an ICO start/end date because the team is making preparations and working on the technology stack. Please stay tuned on our Slack/Telegram/ANN channels for updates!
December 12, 2017, 04:29:40 PM
Today we'd like to discuss the OPEN Token economics a bit. OPEN Token gains the network effect of Bitcoin and Ethereum as it is utilized to enable all applications to accept all cryptocurrencies as infrastructure on the OPEN Platform.

A 20% Developer Pool is Maintained Daily
- For incentivizing developer on-boarding
- Staking and network user distribution mechanism for security 3% of all cryptocurrencies application payments are converted to OPEN daily
- Converted to Open via a public cryptocurrency exchange to maintain developer growth pool
 - Covers self sustaining ecosystem growth costs 20% Maintained to incentivize developers' new applications

Can you see how powerful this architecture is?

It is great to see this pool put into place. Incentivizing developers is key to ensuring good platform maintenance and growth.
December 12, 2017, 09:44:25 AM
Today we'd like to discuss the OPEN Token economics a bit. OPEN Token gains the network effect of Bitcoin and Ethereum as it is utilized to enable all applications to accept all cryptocurrencies as infrastructure on the OPEN Platform.

A 20% Developer Pool is Maintained Daily
- For incentivizing developer on-boarding
- Staking and network user distribution mechanism for security 3% of all cryptocurrencies application payments are converted to OPEN daily
- Converted to Open via a public cryptocurrency exchange to maintain developer growth pool
 - Covers self sustaining ecosystem growth costs 20% Maintained to incentivize developers' new applications

Can you see how powerful this architecture is?
Activity: 420
Merit: 115
December 11, 2017, 10:38:47 PM
Hello sachindu d amarakoon, thanks for participating in our bounty program. You do not need to provide an update on your twitter activity - we track your activity on our end. If you do not see your stakes updated yet, please be patient. We are manually updating the spreadsheets row by row and in chronological order so when we get to your row, we'll update your status.

Greetings, please tell me, the upgrade of my account on Twitter is possible, I have changed the followers in the big direction.
When the bounty company is finished?
December 11, 2017, 04:05:07 PM
One of the unique aspects of our solution for developers to accept cryptocurrency for their in-app purchases is the Scaffold. The Scaffold is a smart contract that bridges the gap between the developer’s database and the end user. They can be created through our API and customized to suit the developer's needs.

Each Scaffold is created for a specific type of in-app purchase. When payment is sent from the user to the Scaffold, the Scaffold automatically transfers payment to the developer and returns to the User an OPEN State that acts as the purchase receipt.

For example, a Scaffold can be customized to issue subscriber status for a customer. The Scaffold will ultimately accept cryptocurrency from the user, provide the user with a subscriber state, and immediately send payment to the developer. No more lag time for developers to accept payment!

The scaffold is very modular and can be implemented with minimal modifications to their application. The OPEN API makes this a seamless and simple operation. Find in depth details and use cases regarding the Scaffold system in our whitepaper!

Great explanation of the Scaffold. Receiving payments immediately rather than months down the road is a huge benefit for developers.
December 11, 2017, 10:48:27 AM
One of the unique aspects of our solution for developers to accept cryptocurrency for their in-app purchases is the Scaffold. The Scaffold is a smart contract that bridges the gap between the developer’s database and the end user. They can be created through our API and customized to suit the developer's needs.

Each Scaffold is created for a specific type of in-app purchase. When payment is sent from the user to the Scaffold, the Scaffold automatically transfers payment to the developer and returns to the User an OPEN State that acts as the purchase receipt.

For example, a Scaffold can be customized to issue subscriber status for a customer. The Scaffold will ultimately accept cryptocurrency from the user, provide the user with a subscriber state, and immediately send payment to the developer. No more lag time for developers to accept payment!

The scaffold is very modular and can be implemented with minimal modifications to their application. The OPEN API makes this a seamless and simple operation. Find in depth details and use cases regarding the Scaffold system in our whitepaper!
Pages:
Jump to: