Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 31. (Read 46527 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
January 03, 2018, 10:02:55 AM
Hey everyone, are you stoked about OPEN? You should be! Today we'd like to share with you some stats that show just how awesome a community we've built together over the last few months.

We've collected 80 thousand emails, have over 40 thousand active participants in our bounty program, have 5,357 followers on Facebook and 12,200 on Twitter! And just check the Telegram stats - over 5,000 and growing!!!
Activity: 252
Merit: 37
January 03, 2018, 02:43:16 AM
Hi, dev, can you delete my entries in the Content campaign (spreadsheet # 126 and #129)? I was not aware that I have already submitted my entries in the early stage of the bounty campaign.
Thank you very much!
Activity: 270
January 02, 2018, 11:23:36 PM
Hello dev. When ico start and end
January 02, 2018, 06:06:47 PM
I changed my status. I am - Full Member. Followers.
Readers on Twitter - 2247. Change please.
https://twitter.com/marchenko7897
My number in the spreadsheet 204, registration on 9/14/2017

Hello marchenko7897, thanks for participating in our bounty program!

You do not need to update us on your BTT member rank - we keep track of that on our end when updating stakes.

You do not need to update us on your Twitter follower count because you already have over 150 followers. As long as you have 150 followers or more, you are qualified for stakes.

Activity: 140
January 02, 2018, 04:34:40 PM
Hey there,

We will be announcing important updates very soon regarding our ICO and the overall future of OPEN.

**2018 is definitely going to be an exciting year for us, and we are ready to rock and roll!**

That said, I feel obligated to say that we need to make things clear for all the participants of our bounty contest. We have one of the biggest crowds ever seen in a bounty contest and we are completely aware of what this implies. **Having a big crowd behind us is an amazing thing**that we're incredibly proud of. However, there are a few negatives that go along with the huge audience that we've created...

We have noticed that there have been quite a few of you who have tried to cheat our system.

Some of you have submitted inadequate responses to our calls for content. Others simply haven't followed our terms and conditions hoping to earn a few extra stakes in our contest.

**This is not going to be allowed.** All accounts will be audited before we distribute tokens and any irregularities in your activity within our contest will be thoroughly revised. **Cheaters will be subject to penalties and disqualifications.** It's not worth trying to outsmart us. You will only lose time.

If you want to make things right, feel free to shoot us a message on telegram or slack. We have people willing to help you.

To the huge majority who are participating correctly, following our terms and conditions, thank you. It means a lot to us.

We appreciate everyone's patience and collaboration.

Thanks again and I sincerely hope you have a wonderful 2018.

Thank you for giving us this important update. It's great to see that OPEN has such a successful bounty contest Smiley
January 02, 2018, 11:57:45 AM
Hey there,

We will be announcing important updates very soon regarding our ICO and the overall future of OPEN.

**2018 is definitely going to be an exciting year for us, and we are ready to rock and roll!**

That said, I feel obligated to say that we need to make things clear for all the participants of our bounty contest. We have one of the biggest crowds ever seen in a bounty contest and we are completely aware of what this implies. **Having a big crowd behind us is an amazing thing**that we're incredibly proud of. However, there are a few negatives that go along with the huge audience that we've created...

We have noticed that there have been quite a few of you who have tried to cheat our system.

Some of you have submitted inadequate responses to our calls for content. Others simply haven't followed our terms and conditions hoping to earn a few extra stakes in our contest.

**This is not going to be allowed.** All accounts will be audited before we distribute tokens and any irregularities in your activity within our contest will be thoroughly revised. **Cheaters will be subject to penalties and disqualifications.** It's not worth trying to outsmart us. You will only lose time.

If you want to make things right, feel free to shoot us a message on telegram or slack. We have people willing to help you.

To the huge majority who are participating correctly, following our terms and conditions, thank you. It means a lot to us.

We appreciate everyone's patience and collaboration.

Thanks again and I sincerely hope you have a wonderful 2018.
Activity: 753
January 02, 2018, 02:53:19 AM
I changed my status. I am - Full Member. Followers.
Readers on Twitter - 2247. Change please.
https://twitter.com/marchenko7897
My number in the spreadsheet 204, registration on 9/14/2017
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 31, 2017, 04:24:10 PM
ETH gogogo
December 31, 2017, 04:15:20 PM
Hello! Why there is no update of the spreadsheet? I participate in the company of bounty from 9/20/2017! My number is 48. Please change the number of subscribers to Twitter 7950. Thanks!

Hello moicha, thanks for participating in our bounty program!

We're updating the spreadsheets as quickly as we can. We want to make sure that everyone receives stakes fairly and accurately, so we are manually auditing each participant's activity, which does take time.

You do not need to update us on your Twitter follower count because you already have more than 150 followers. As long as you have 150 followers or more, you are qualified for stakes.

Activity: 140
December 31, 2017, 04:02:10 PM
Hey there,

2017 is closing down and before it's over the whole team here at OPEN would like to send you all a giant THANK YOU! Without your support, feedback and perseverance we wouldn't be so close to making a huge splash in the cryptocurrency world. 2018 is going to be full of really exciting news and we can't wait to see all of you succeed thanks to your participation in our project. Enjoy the rest of your year!

Happy new year OPEN! All the best in 2018 Smiley
December 31, 2017, 10:18:55 AM
Hey there,

2017 is closing down and before it's over the whole team here at OPEN would like to send you all a giant THANK YOU! Without your support, feedback and perseverance we wouldn't be so close to making a huge splash in the cryptocurrency world. 2018 is going to be full of really exciting news and we can't wait to see all of you succeed thanks to your participation in our project. Enjoy the rest of your year!
Activity: 938
Merit: 252
December 31, 2017, 03:44:31 AM
Hello! Why there is no update of the spreadsheet? I participate in the company of bounty from 9/20/2017! My number is 48. Please change the number of subscribers to Twitter 7950. Thanks!
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
December 30, 2017, 06:44:29 PM
Hello manager
why my name does not exist in spreadsheet signature and twitter signups after bounty update on
Bitcointalk username : arjuna12
Bitcointalk profile link : http://Https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1091956
Eth address: 0x85e958662E4433F903de8e11e34C0205C7bDC65a

Hello Arjuna12,

You signed up for the Signature Campaign before the bounty program update. Therefore, your name is on the Signature Campaign spreadsheet under the tab for sign ups before the bounty update.

You signed up for the Slack/Telegram/Twitter Campaign before the bounty program update. Therefore, your name is on the Slack/Telegram/Twitter spreadsheet under the tab for sign ups before the bounty update.

You are in good standing and receiving stakes for your efforts in both campaigns, so do not worry Smiley

Oke thanks you manager ,,,

I hope this project can be successful and give good to everyone😁😁😁😁😁
December 30, 2017, 05:52:04 PM

To Bounty Manager: I am doing the signature campaign for OpenMoney spreadsheet 42...please change my Ether Wallet address into 0x75CaBBda805c52C9D112b680B0E258C9f300acd6 since my old one was already HACKED. This new address can also be found in the LOCATION of my profile.

I am now also a Senior Member pleases update my rank (if this is possible only). Thanks a lot. Long live, OpenMoney!

Hello CryptoBry, the change has been made Smiley

You do not need to update us on your BTT member rank because we monitor that on our end when we update your stakes.

Thanks for your continued support!
December 30, 2017, 05:42:21 PM
Good day Dev, any news on when this ICO will actually start? Vested interest for the social media bounty.. Kind regards

Hello peach56, we are aiming or a Jan/Feb start date.
December 30, 2017, 05:41:14 PM
When will the ico start?  Sad

Hello limboo3, we are aiming for a Jan/Feb start date. Please stay tuned on our channels for updates coming your way Smiley 
December 30, 2017, 05:39:31 PM
Good Day manager! I just want you to know that I'm leaving your signature and bounty campaign it seems that my spreadsheet no. 40 still not have stake and I'm tired of waiting for the day of starting and ending of your ICO. I joined your ICO since 10/29/17 and it is almost 2 months and still didn't know the start of our campaign. Sorry to disappoint you. Thanks! Good luck to your campaign.

Hello darefreads, we are sorry to hear that. We reviewed your sign up information for the Signature campaign and it appears that you provided us with the wrong BTT profile summary link. This is the reason why you have not been receiving stakes.

We are updating the bounty campaign spreadsheets as quickly as we can. To ensure that everyone is receiving stakes fairly and accurately, we are manually auditing each participant's activity, which does take time. Although bounty reconciliation is not instant, everyone's stakes will be updated.

The ICO should begin in Jan/Feb, so please stay tuned on our channels for exciting updates coming your way.

December 30, 2017, 05:21:22 PM
How come i have not been receiving stakes each week? I’m new to bounty campaigns and thought I was making posts to be active but have not received any stakes since I signed up.

Hello Jmesser80, thank you for participating in our bounty program. We understand that it is taking a while to update your stakes and apologize for the delay. To ensure that everyone is receiving stakes fairly and accurately, we are manually auditing each participant's activity, which does take time. Rest assured that your stakes will be updated once we get to your row on the spreadsheet. We appreciate your patience. 
December 30, 2017, 05:12:32 PM
Hello manager
why my name does not exist in spreadsheet signature and twitter signups after bounty update on
Bitcointalk username : arjuna12
Bitcointalk profile link : http://Https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1091956
Eth address: 0x85e958662E4433F903de8e11e34C0205C7bDC65a

Hello Arjuna12,

You signed up for the Signature Campaign before the bounty program update. Therefore, your name is on the Signature Campaign spreadsheet under the tab for sign ups before the bounty update.

You signed up for the Slack/Telegram/Twitter Campaign before the bounty program update. Therefore, your name is on the Slack/Telegram/Twitter spreadsheet under the tab for sign ups before the bounty update.

You are in good standing and receiving stakes for your efforts in both campaigns, so do not worry Smiley
December 30, 2017, 04:55:02 PM
Hello everyone! Guys, tell me, the project is alive or dead? In the telegram chat there is a continuous spam !!! What about the project?Who knows what you write in PM!

Hey sergey1984, the project is alive and well. Our team is working hard on the technology stack and preparing for the ICO. The ICO will be happening soon so be sure to stay tuned on our channels for exciting updates Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: