Pages:
Author

Topic: *** - page 16. (Read 13154 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 22, 2017, 01:32:22 PM
okay. let's finish this sad offtopic
Activity: 6
Merit: 10
October 22, 2017, 02:24:49 AM
p.s Site is down!

We apologize for inconvenience. We switched dns to the caching service to make the site work faster, but for a quite short period of time something went wrong. Caching issue was fixed very fast and now site is up and running stable. Thanks for your signal!

WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN HANDELION GLOBAL TRADE ECOSYSTEM
20% bonus TOKEN PRESALE ends on October 24th 2017
Facebook LinkedIn VK Instagram Bitcointalk Reddit Telegram Medium YouTube
October 22, 2017, 01:29:10 PM
just read WP. The project is extremely ambitious, but I'm afraid that like many newcomers will not be able to reach the end. Undecided
Yes. Now there is a boom in various ICO, as before it was with start-ups. I dont want the interesting projects to remain only on paper . Embarrassed In this project, the idea and the development plan are very well thought out (the EP is a confirmation of this)
Yes. I remember that time. Everyone is useful in crowdfunding with their ideas, sometimes extremely stupid, but more often they simply invented a bicycle. This ruined crowdfunding.  Cry
History repeats itself. now a lot of IKO are gaining a huge amount of money, nothing is acceptable. while the promising IKO will remain in their shadow
Activity: 742
October 22, 2017, 01:25:19 PM
just read WP. The project is extremely ambitious, but I'm afraid that like many newcomers will not be able to reach the end. Undecided
Yes. Now there is a boom in various ICO, as before it was with start-ups. I dont want the interesting projects to remain only on paper . Embarrassed In this project, the idea and the development plan are very well thought out (the EP is a confirmation of this)
Yes. I remember that time. Everyone is useful in crowdfunding with their ideas, sometimes extremely stupid, but more often they simply invented a bicycle. This ruined crowdfunding.  Cry
October 22, 2017, 01:21:10 PM
October 22, 2017, 01:13:43 PM
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
October 22, 2017, 12:43:12 PM
Goog project. Want to see this idea in action
October 22, 2017, 12:03:22 PM
By the way, how can I use tokens on the platform? Only as payment for goods?

I think that yes. In fact, nothing more is needed

Then what's the point in the system?
Again I refer you to WP. Tokens are a way of financing. With the subsequent receipt of deductions to their owners
October 22, 2017, 11:59:34 AM
And again, I am concerned about the income of the owners of the platform. How will they earn money on it? Percentage per transaction?
Yes, and many other ways. As well as other similar platforms (the aforementioned Amazon).
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
October 22, 2017, 11:57:47 AM

Then what's the point in the system?
October 22, 2017, 11:57:05 AM

did you even read WP? look in my previous message
Activity: 308
October 22, 2017, 11:54:48 AM
And again, I am concerned about the income of the owners of the platform. How will they earn money on it? Percentage per transaction?
Activity: 434
October 22, 2017, 11:53:52 AM
I doubt that decentralization will bring something good to the trade besides the fact that the calculations will be conducted in tokens,
 not in dollars. However, tokens will still be purchased for dollars.

We have already discussed this, leaf through the thread
Activity: 434
October 22, 2017, 11:51:27 AM

October 22, 2017, 11:50:42 AM
I doubt that decentralization will bring something good to the trade besides the fact that the calculations will be conducted in tokens,
Not certainly in that way. tokens inside the system dont exist. You wiil use HAND coins instead of them
October 22, 2017, 11:48:33 AM
is no information in the whitepaper ?
almost all information is in the whitepaper
I know. therefore i sent him to the WP. I just found this project and hasnt yet penetrated(didnt read WP)
Activity: 308
October 22, 2017, 11:46:18 AM
October 22, 2017, 11:44:37 AM
almost all information is in the whitepaper
October 22, 2017, 11:27:57 AM
October 22, 2017, 11:25:12 AM
I do not quite understand why this discontent is connected. You are offered a project, which in 5 years will become the new Amazon. You can make crazy money on it.
bold assumption Wink
Pages:
Jump to: