Pages:
Author

Topic: *** - page 26. (Read 13154 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Earn with impressio.io
October 19, 2017, 05:51:54 PM
It looks like developers team and are good in their business. But I think Handelion needs some advisors that had successful ICO productions

We perform the presale to investigate the attitude of the community and reveal stategic and marketing drawbacks. During the ICO stage we will present wider team with some well known in industry persons.

WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN HANDELION GLOBAL TRADE ECOSYSTEM
20% bonus TOKEN PRESALE ends on October 24th 2017
Facebook LinkedIn VK Instagram Bitcointalk Reddit Telegram Medium YouTube
Just a lot of ICO, attention and strength of investors are blurred and when choosing a project, the most likely to come out are Advisors.
Activity: 420
October 19, 2017, 05:42:35 PM
They conducted market analysis before the final decision on the beginning of the project. The market of global trade finance is growing and will grow. That is my opinion
this can be considered from another side. The crypto market will grow. Right?
And it will unite the world. So the system for global trading will be god to use
Earn with impressio.io
October 19, 2017, 05:36:46 PM
They conducted market analysis before the final decision on the beginning of the project. The market of global trade finance is growing and will grow. That is my opinion
Activity: 241
October 19, 2017, 05:32:04 PM
We will not have time to look back, as the crypto currency will become the norm of life. Very soon, not even 2 years, I think.
I mean that one day you can wake up with the feeling that you missed something very serious, like the first lesson of algebra by integrals, and then you do not catch up
Well, what exactly can they do in 2 years, so that we see the results as investors? All the same 2 years - people rank such terms in the "long" category. This is also a very successful strategy for the development of investor activities, but the risks are growing every day
Sell-side and buy-side development will be finished and blockchain for warehouse will be implemented. And it is 1/2 of their roadmap plan
Earn with impressio.io
October 19, 2017, 05:20:36 PM
We will not have time to look back, as the crypto currency will become the norm of life. Very soon, not even 2 years, I think.
I mean that one day you can wake up with the feeling that you missed something very serious, like the first lesson of algebra by integrals, and then you do not catch up
Well, what exactly can they do in 2 years, so that we see the results as investors? All the same 2 years - people rank such terms in the "long" category. This is also a very successful strategy for the development of investor activities, but the risks are growing every day
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 19, 2017, 05:16:58 PM
October 19, 2017, 05:14:54 PM
It looks like developers team and are good in their business. But I think Handelion needs some advisors that had successful ICO productions
With such powerful system it will not be a problem to find qualified people during ICO and development process
Activity: 574
October 19, 2017, 05:10:36 PM
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 19, 2017, 04:54:50 PM
Any Linkedin team links maybe?
October 19, 2017, 04:37:41 PM
In my opinion, a very cool project!
is similar to the very first ICO, when it was for real investments, and not for quick earnings on the multiple growth of the token
I think they are ready to provide all the necessary information for us. they are from the real sector of the economy. Looks like the project is already working and developing
October 19, 2017, 04:35:44 PM
In my opinion, a very cool project!
is similar to the very first ICO, when it was for real investments, and not for quick earnings on the multiple growth of the token
October 19, 2017, 04:34:37 PM
As I see, this company is popular in Europe only. Is it planning to spread across the world?
Sometimes I read their telegram. The answer is that they will
October 19, 2017, 04:33:26 PM
As I see, this company is popular in Europe only. Is it planning to spread across the world?
Activity: 6
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 02:55:22 PM
What is the difference between HAND and HDLT?

Pls check this: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23154668

October 19, 2017, 04:30:12 PM
It is no wonder that with such a large number of rendered and planned services, such a volume of investments is needed. Success in the new field (ICO) and in the forthcoming tasks of scaling!
Yeah, I think they will justify the investors' hopes for 100% and will regularly inform about their successes.
October 19, 2017, 04:27:21 PM
It is no wonder that with such a large number of rendered and planned services, such a volume of investments is needed. Success in the new field (ICO) and in the forthcoming tasks of scaling!
Activity: 6
Merit: 10
October 18, 2017, 02:50:01 PM
The plans are grandiose. Association of suppliers using decentralized applied technology. The question is this. Are there any sellers already in your international system? In what quantity?

The goal is to make trade finance service transparent and speedy, exclude a lot of not needed expensive intermediaries, make the decision making more automated, faster and based on the reliable risk analysis data.

In the Whitepaper we provide a slight analysis about the Trade Credits. Our estimates are based on market data and benefits that the block-chain gives to this  world of goods trading which produces a lot of transactions.

October 19, 2017, 04:23:17 PM
Wow, this thread is almost empty. Can anyone explain why that is? The project does seem interesting.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
October 18, 2017, 05:57:27 PM
Why did not I find this project in noone popular ICO tracker? This is a necessity, if you want to raise money, then you need to pay more attention to advertising and grab as many people as possible.

We have a limited marketing budget during presale. But still some trackers have listed us:

https://icotracker.net/project/handelion
https://icodaily.net/ongoing/
https://www.icoalert.com/

And what is the amount of tokens available in the pre-sale? With regard to marketing, will there be bounty campaign?
October 18, 2017, 03:35:15 PM
Is there plan to make transactions not only in euro/dollars but using cryptocurrencies too?
They are not stable enough. But it should be changed is 2-3 years I think.
On the 17 page of WP it was said. This opportunity will be included
Pages:
Jump to: