Pages:
Author

Topic: *** - page 20. (Read 13154 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251
October 21, 2017, 08:21:19 PM
But I do not understand what is the benefit for investors and funds to provide their finances for the purchase of foreign goods, is it profitable?
It seems to be profitable if the funds invest in similar projects. In addition, a commission is charged to the company when it wants to buy back part of the goods from the warehouse. Most likely the profit lies in this very commission.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 08:08:30 PM
maybe this kind of market for international trade but only for the financial ecosystem?
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 21, 2017, 08:01:49 PM
But I do not understand what is the benefit for investors and funds to provide their finances for the purchase of foreign goods, is it profitable?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 08:00:01 PM
Do developers already have experience in this area?
Maybe they were engaged in similar projects?
Yes, their previous project is tradebacking.com.
What is this project about? What is its purpose?
October 21, 2017, 07:57:50 PM
A bit unclear. They give their customers the option of partial prepayment, right? And who pays the rest? The company Handelion?
No. The customer is obliged to make an advance payment, the rest is taken by the trade house. They find investors and funds that finance the purchase.
What minimum amount of prepayment can the uploader make?
Minimum prepayment amount 30%
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
October 21, 2017, 07:56:34 PM
Yes, their previous project is tradebacking.com.
October 21, 2017, 07:55:59 PM
A bit unclear. They give their customers the option of partial prepayment, right? And who pays the rest? The company Handelion?
No. The customer is obliged to make an advance payment, the rest is taken by the trade house. They find investors and funds that finance the purchase.
What minimum amount of prepayment can the uploader make?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 07:54:36 PM
October 21, 2017, 07:51:54 PM
October 21, 2017, 07:49:05 PM
Activity: 420
October 21, 2017, 05:47:05 PM
by the way, and where you can see the progress in raising funds. no links found
When the pre-sale will begin and will repair the site, there and show.
Badly. This hampers the development
October 21, 2017, 05:44:37 PM
When the pre-sale will begin and will repair the site, there and show.
October 21, 2017, 05:39:46 PM
October 21, 2017, 05:17:19 PM
please explain it to me. that 20% on presale is a one-time payment or it is regular (once a month)?
It's just a discount for buying tokens (basic price 1). accordingly, the pre-sale price will be 0.8. The time of purchase of tokens does not affect the amount of payments
Oh thanks. already found this information in a whitepaper.
Yeah.Almost all information is in the whitepaper, the first page of the board and on the site.
I know that the basic information is there (not newbie already), but the decoration of the board is not completed, it's hard to find any source.
Yes. authors of the board need to fix it. And an unavailable site is certainly a minus for the project. Sad
Well, I think they'll fix it. I see that the project is ambitious. 15 million is serious.
October 21, 2017, 05:11:37 PM
please explain it to me. that 20% on presale is a one-time payment or it is regular (once a month)?
It's just a discount for buying tokens (basic price 1). accordingly, the pre-sale price will be 0.8. The time of purchase of tokens does not affect the amount of payments
Yeah.Almost all information is in the whitepaper, the first page of the board and on the site.
I know that the basic information is there (not newbie already), but the decoration of the board is not completed, it's hard to find any source.
Yes. authors of the board need to fix it. And an unavailable site is certainly a minus for the project. Sad
October 21, 2017, 05:07:45 PM
p.s Site is down!
October 21, 2017, 05:05:15 PM
October 21, 2017, 04:58:51 PM
October 21, 2017, 04:55:33 PM
October 21, 2017, 04:52:22 PM
Pages:
Jump to: