Pages:
Author

Topic: *** - page 22. (Read 13154 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 252
October 21, 2017, 06:45:09 AM
Why ICO? I'm sure, with such a good idea, you could find sponsors among large trading companies.
Activity: 6
Merit: 10
October 20, 2017, 06:41:15 AM
Is there business friends that are interested in investing to handelion?
Sorry, what business friends are you talking about?
I mean the tradebacking system clients. Do they know that handelion is developing and are they ready to invest into platform?

Sure, we have. They will take part in the main ICO stage.

WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN HANDELION GLOBAL TRADE ECOSYSTEM
20% bonus TOKEN PRESALE ends on October 24th 2017
Facebook LinkedIn VK Instagram Bitcointalk Reddit Telegram Medium YouTube
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
October 21, 2017, 06:30:25 AM
who can tell me why do I need to reserve money for this project?

First of all the Handelion offers passive income. Second reason is one for the majority of ICOs: the success of the project will increase the price of the token exponentially and yearly return could consist of 3 and even 4-figure percentage numbers.

By the way, each platform has its own work period. How much do you think your project will work?
October 20, 2017, 06:39:04 AM
And this business looks like B2B model. How can be used B2C model?

For now we are focusing on B2B model. Because tradebaking.com is giving us a number of parties ready to participate: buyers, sellers, expediters, investors, warehouses etc.  In the future smart-contract algorithms will be adopted also for a B2C model. But this will another one long story.

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 06:14:52 AM
Hardcap is about 25 million EU,, and is there any soft cap for this project ?
so when the hard cap didn't meet the soft cap will make this project still run

Now the presale is active where the soft cap is 1 250 000 tokens sold, which is equivalent to 1M EUR. Hard cap is 2 250 000 tokens sold, equiv 1.8M EUR.

You have very impressive goals)
October 20, 2017, 06:28:48 AM
Do you have any advisors?

Yes, we have. We got them even more for now when we started presale marketing activities. During main ICO stage we will reveal them.

Activity: 532
October 21, 2017, 06:09:39 AM
Is it possible to use the service for ordinary users? Or is it the prerogative of companies?

This is an international trading network. It is a question of large deliveries. Of course, this is not a service for ordinary users
October 20, 2017, 06:22:36 AM
In wp it was said that start of handelion development was in November 2016. What has been developed for almost one year?

A year ago www.tradebacking.com was started. As it was developing we found a lot issues which could be solved using the blockchain and multi-signed smart-contracts and that could help to provide cost-effective and transparent service. Now it is stable business with a number of satisfied clients and a lot of financed deliveries.

Tradebacing was developed with no ICO? Right?

Yes, You are right. There was no ICO. Just interest from customers side, wishes of investors and our enthusiasm.

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
October 21, 2017, 06:01:40 AM
Is it possible to use the service for ordinary users? Or is it the prerogative of companies?
October 20, 2017, 06:18:29 AM
What are the main problems that can be solved with handelion?

All long transactions chain Investor->Risk analysis->Buyer->Seller->Exchange->Cargo expedition->Insurance->Warehouse and much more will implemented in blockchain applying multi signature smart contracts. That will give speed, transparency, excess intermediaries will be excluded, expenses will be lowered etc etc etc.

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
October 21, 2017, 05:57:21 AM
And what about the ratings? For what purpose are they needed?

Oh, come on. A rating is a must, otherwise the customer will be able to distinguish between an unscrupulous company

By the way, I'm interested in another moment. The analysis of such companies will be automatic or will it be performed by experts?

I think that in this respect a mixed approach makes sense - automatic analysis by several key criteria with the involvement of professional experts

Software analysis will be enough. To involve experts is additional expenses for the personnel, it is senseless. But I agree with the previous thoughts, the rating is important
October 20, 2017, 06:00:01 AM
do you have picture or profile to your team members?

Please clarify your question. Team member and their LinkenIn profiles could be found on our website.

October 21, 2017, 05:54:24 AM
20% presale means that for the same amount we can buy 20% more tokens?

Yes, this mechanism is similar to other  actions blokchain startups
October 21, 2017, 05:46:04 AM
20% presale means that for the same amount we can buy 20% more tokens?
October 21, 2017, 05:33:55 AM
when there will already be a ready alpha version at least?

I think that by the beginning of the main stage of sales, the alpha version should be ready. Otherwise, the team will not be able to collect a lot of money

I do not think that this will be possible. This is a global ecosystem that requires months of work. It is necessary to be realistic - the alpha version will be released at the best immediately after the end of the campaign to raise funds.

Anyway, we need some work so that we understand what we are investing into. And if it is still possible to omit this at the pre-ICO stage, then at the basic stage it is vitally necessary
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
October 21, 2017, 05:30:25 AM
Each blockchain-project solves any problem. What problems are you going to solve? It seems to me that world trade is already in a good condition.
October 21, 2017, 05:21:21 AM

I think that by the beginning of the main stage of sales, the alpha version should be ready. Otherwise, the team will not be able to collect a lot of money

I do not think that this will be possible. This is a global ecosystem that requires months of work. It is necessary to be realistic - the alpha version will be released at the best immediately after the end of the campaign to raise funds.
October 21, 2017, 04:48:09 AM

October 21, 2017, 04:37:24 AM
And what about the ratings? For what purpose are they needed?

Oh, come on. A rating is a must, otherwise the customer will be able to distinguish between an unscrupulous company

By the way, I'm interested in another moment. The analysis of such companies will be automatic or will it be performed by experts?

I think that in this respect a mixed approach makes sense - automatic analysis by several key criteria with the involvement of professional experts
October 21, 2017, 04:30:02 AM
Hmmm ... The idea seems interesting enough ... We need to pay more attention to this project, it almost passed me by
Pages:
Jump to: