Pages:
Author

Topic: *** - page 21. (Read 13154 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 21, 2017, 04:34:10 PM
please explain it to me. that 20% on presale is a one-time payment or it is regular (once a month)?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 21, 2017, 02:23:06 PM
Have you tied up with any companies to start using your platform once it is launched?
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 21, 2017, 09:32:48 AM
How do you plan to receive income? Account owners will have to pay for participating in the system? Or do you want to take interest from each transaction?
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
October 21, 2017, 09:29:38 AM
Does this sphere really need decentralization? What can it give to trade?

At a minimum, timely fulfillment of obligations. For me, this network is interesting in that in this way you will be able to reach out to new suppliers that you have not cooperated with before

I think this is achievable without an ICO
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 09:27:58 AM
Do you already have major partners who are interested in the project? This could help advance the project
Activity: 6
Merit: 10
October 20, 2017, 07:36:29 PM
So, it's something like a huge marketplace, only on a huge scale?

I think you simplify everything, but in general terms you're right. The developers believe that such an approach would help world trade

At early stage we plan to solve interaction issues between the buyer, seller and investor involving other support sides like warehouses, logistics, insurance etc. Looking to the future ecosystem devepolmet it could become a huge marketplace for small and medium business.

WE INVITE YOU TO JOIN HANDELION GLOBAL TRADE ECOSYSTEM
20% bonus TOKEN PRESALE ends on October 24th 2017
Facebook LinkedIn VK Instagram Bitcointalk Reddit Telegram Medium YouTube
Activity: 476
October 21, 2017, 09:19:37 AM
Does this project have no analogues? I think I've already seen somewhere a similar platform

Honestly, I did not see anything like that. However, I can assume that there are similar projects, the idea is quite obvious. Nevertheless, the most important thing is the fulfillment of the idea

I do not know about analogues, but the idea is really good. Although I do not think that this will somehow affect the life of a simple user, you can really get rid of the costs of companies
October 20, 2017, 07:35:05 PM
Tell me, are there any bonuses for participating in the presale?

Yes, there is. We offer 20% bonus during the presale.

Activity: 532
October 21, 2017, 08:49:22 AM
Does this project have no analogues? I think I've already seen somewhere a similar platform

Honestly, I did not see anything like that. However, I can assume that there are similar projects, the idea is quite obvious. Nevertheless, the most important thing is the fulfillment of the idea
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 21, 2017, 08:44:33 AM
Activity: 588
October 21, 2017, 08:31:24 AM

Decentralization benefits any sphere, helping to evenly distribute key points of activity. Simply put, if you do a good job, you can conduct your business even in Africa. That is, the old business in the US and Europe may come to an end. Trade needs decentralization as air
October 21, 2017, 08:26:20 AM
So the sales have already begun?

So far, pre-sale has begun, there is still time before the main stage
Activity: 434
October 21, 2017, 07:54:36 AM
So the sales have already begun?
October 21, 2017, 07:45:23 AM

At a minimum, timely fulfillment of obligations. For me, this network is interesting in that in this way you will be able to reach out to new suppliers that you have not cooperated with before
Activity: 560
Bounty manager (https://t.me/Gudwinn)
October 21, 2017, 07:35:53 AM
October 20, 2017, 06:57:27 AM
By the way, is it supposed that in the system it will be possible to buy and purchase only one goods? Or does the project deal with any goods regardless of the direction?

Yes, it is about any kind of goods regardless of the direction. The ecosystem will be the place where participants (which ones is described above and in the Whitepaper) will meet each other and choose whom to interact relying on the ratings based on the history stored in the blockchain.

Activity: 588
October 21, 2017, 07:33:55 AM
Why ICO? I'm sure, with such a good idea, you could find sponsors among large trading companies.

With the help of ICO, you can attract significantly more money. In addition, it is in some sense crowfunding, that is, it is not necessary to look for a major sponsor

ICO is a risk. Thoughtful, but still a risk. Initially working with a sponsor, you can assuredly collect money for the project.
October 20, 2017, 06:47:00 AM
I understand correctly, the tokens of this project can already be bought?

Yes, it is. Token presale is active for now. Please visit: https://www.handelion.io/join-ito

October 21, 2017, 06:54:32 AM
Why ICO? I'm sure, with such a good idea, you could find sponsors among large trading companies.

With the help of ICO, you can attract significantly more money. In addition, it is in some sense crowfunding, that is, it is not necessary to look for a major sponsor
October 20, 2017, 06:45:00 AM
Tell us about trabacking system problems and issues using the blockchain, please

Most common issues are described in the Whitepaper. Also please check some later posts in the thread.

Pages:
Jump to: