Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 31. (Read 77856 times)

copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 09:55:12 AM
I've written a request in telegram, waiting for your response!
You can ask that question again here Smiley
Activity: 196
July 30, 2018, 06:27:39 AM
I like this project. I think it has a very bright future. When the project will be ready according to the plan?
We will launch our platform in Europe and Asia in the end of the year. Check our whitepaper and roadmap in https://tkeycoin.com/roadmap/en/
Can users participate in beta testing of the development?

If we decide that we need helpers for beta testing, then we will inform the users in our Telegrams group or on the site. 
https://tkeycoin.com/home/en/
Follow the news!

And where can I view the ICO Tkeycoin rating?
copper member
July 06, 2018, 09:47:40 AM
Hi! How many tokens do you have for sale?
Hello! Emission on ICO 100,000,000 TCD.
And about 24 496 542 TCD has already been sold.
Please join https://tkeycoin.com/ico/en/
Activity: 238
July 30, 2018, 06:25:48 AM
Hello!Could you give an answer to this question not quite on the project: why cryptocurrency is still not used as widely as any other fiat currency?
Hello!
First of all is scalability: The low bandwidth of the Protocol does not allow cryptocurrencies and tokens, thus the use of digital currencies is minimized due to the inability to use in the banking and financial sector.
Second thing - the absence of the corporate market: Users cryptocurrency can only sell and exchange their assets
The next one - narrow application: Cryptocurrencles are mainly used as a means of earning for investors and are practically not used by another part of society.
And to the last one - hard usage: To start using cryptocurrency, a person needs to deal with a number of technical issues

Do you consider it important to influence these problems for the future for your project?
Of course! Here's how we work on this:
Bandwidth: The Protocol will be able to process up to 500,000 transactions per second. This will expand the boundaries of application and will allow the use of cryptocurrencies in the banking and financial spheres.
Easy exchange all over the world : Make payments online or offline using the mobile app, as simple as you've done with Android Pay Apple Pay.
Corporate market: Secure shopping worldwide in the international Marketplace-Tkeycoin,with cashback up to 30%. Buy any goods-products,cars, real estate,pay for rent, Internet, get financial services. The list of stores is constantly expanding.
and this is just a small fraction of what we have prepared
More in whitepaper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf

And, if it's not a secret, how large that share of the cryptocurrency as payment method are you waiting for?
copper member
July 06, 2018, 09:47:00 AM
Hello! I think I'm not enough understand the concept of your project . Can you describe for what your project for?
Tkeycoin DAO is a cryptographic decentralized platform built on the mechanism of artificialintelligence, opening a new world of opportunities for people and business. A new cryptographic Protocol, the blockchain, the new cryptocurrency. Our concept will change the perception of the cryptocurrency industry, making them available to millions of people. The technology can be applied in payment systems, financial services, economy and in all otherindustries, including the state and municipal sectors.
We are implementing a multi-level blockchain mechanism to support today's mobile payments with cryptocurrency. It is the ease and security is at the core of everything we do.
https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf - Read it completely
July 30, 2018, 06:16:59 AM
Blocking agents "Phoenix" what are they for? Find it on your wabsite
Phoenix Agents process your transactions and form blocks in a decentralized network
A new era of blocking technologies will change the usual concepts in the world. We take an active part in the revolution of interaction between technology and man.

Why there are named "Phoenix" ?
copper member
July 18, 2018, 10:10:11 AM
Hay! I want to learn more about the project. Can you describe for what functions a project was created? What are its features?
Tkeycoin DAO is a cryptographic decentralized platform. Tkeycoin is a cryptocurrency capable of handling up to 500,000 transactions per second. Its cryptographic decentralized platform is built on the mechanism of artificial intelligence. The basis of the development of technology lay popular scientific research, such as Game Theory, the Theory of Claude Shannon, Alan Turing Theory, Entropy of random numbers, artificial intelligence IBM Watson, own developed programming language. Tkeycoin Payments is the most modern and secure way to make transactions in real time. Make instant and secure payments, exchange cryptocurrencies for real goods, services or Fiat money. Easy payments all over the world with one touch of your mobile. Unlimited payment options and a number of other benefits that save your time and money within a single system. We are implementing a multi-level blockchain mechanism to support today's mobile payments with cryptocurrency. It is the ease and security is at the core of everything we do.
https://tkeycoin.com/doc/ru/whitepaper.pdf - Read it completely
copper member
July 06, 2018, 09:45:45 AM
Hello! I was interested in your project, I want to clarify a few questions:
1. At what stage is ICO now?
2. How much money was collected so far?
3. Where can I read about your encryption technology based on the iron atom? Is there a patent for this technology?
Thank you!
By the way, a very topical issue
Hallo! 1. BONUS 6-15%
Offer is valid until June 30
1 TCD = 1 $
Minimal purchase: 250TCD
More info:
https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/coinsale.pdf
2. 24 486 598 TCD
3. https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf
July 30, 2018, 04:58:06 AM
I like this project. I think it has a very bright future. When the project will be ready according to the plan?
We will launch our platform in Europe and Asia in the end of the year. Check our whitepaper and roadmap in https://tkeycoin.com/roadmap/en/
Can users participate in beta testing of the development?
copper member
July 18, 2018, 10:02:10 AM
Is it possible for the residents of the US to participate in the Token Sale?
Yes! To buy the citizens of United States is required to pass the verification. Us citizens cannot pay with Bank cards. For them, the reception is carried out only through the payment system Payeer or through payment in cryptocurrency.

Given that cryptography is not a very popular payment method are you planning to raise popularity its use,  for future benefits for the project?
Based on the global analysis of the cryptocurrency market, our team has developed a truly revolutionary idea of expanding the share of cryptocurrencies in the world market by using them in various economic spheres. This is the creation of the world Marketplace-Tkeycoin, which will unite manufacturers and sellers around the world and will make cryptocurrency the same usual means of payment, what is now any Fiat currency. Our concept will change the perception of the cryptocurrency industry, making them available to millions of people.

Wonderful project! And for whose resources is the team now working? do you take money from the ICO?
Thank you! 20% of TCD from the first issue carried out by means of ICO is stored in a reserve decentralized Fund to Finance operating expenses, cover the costs of doing business and for the future expansion of the network Tkeycoin DAO.
Activity: 252
July 30, 2018, 04:56:23 AM
How can you prove that using your program will not entail interference in a transaction or theft of personal information?
Activity: 224
July 30, 2018, 04:50:11 AM
Very good project! The concept is interesting, but is it convenient - to pay in stores or restaurants BTC, ETH or even TCD?
Activity: 10
July 30, 2018, 04:21:21 AM
Dear scamb!
Participation in the project is a personal choice for everyone.  Please stop writing letters about extortion to our email.
Thanks for your understanding, Tkeycoin DAO Administration
Dear Tkeycoin team. Your lie does not add honor to you and to your project. We asked in e-mails only to provide your legal address and the same text is duplicated on the forum.
You are right, everyone has the right to choose where to invest. But everyone has the right to know with whom he deals before making an investment.
We will continue our open investigation of the Tkeycoin project and your right to ignore it, but by this you show that you have no other answer but attempts to lie and try to discredit.
ScamBusters Team
Activity: 294
July 06, 2018, 09:29:22 AM
Yeah! It's interesting project. Guys and what is the token price?
Course  is 1 TCD = 1 USD
More about the token sales you can find here

https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/coinsale.pdf
Activity: 34
July 30, 2018, 04:13:54 AM
Hello, Team! How many coins are sold in real time?
Activity: 294
July 06, 2018, 09:28:37 AM
Hello! I was interested in your project, I want to clarify a few questions:
1. At what stage is ICO now?
2. How much money was collected so far?
3. Where can I read about your encryption technology based on the iron atom? Is there a patent for this technology?
Thank you!
By the way, a very topical issue
July 30, 2018, 04:11:53 AM
Blocking agents "Phoenix" what are they for? Find it on your wabsite
Activity: 238
July 30, 2018, 03:45:55 AM
Hello!Could you give an answer to this question not quite on the project: why cryptocurrency is still not used as widely as any other fiat currency?
Hello!
First of all is scalability: The low bandwidth of the Protocol does not allow cryptocurrencies and tokens, thus the use of digital currencies is minimized due to the inability to use in the banking and financial sector.
Second thing - the absence of the corporate market: Users cryptocurrency can only sell and exchange their assets
The next one - narrow application: Cryptocurrencles are mainly used as a means of earning for investors and are practically not used by another part of society.
And to the last one - hard usage: To start using cryptocurrency, a person needs to deal with a number of technical issues

Do you consider it important to influence these problems for the future for your project?
copper member
July 18, 2018, 09:31:11 AM
Very interesting project!  When is Tkeycoin planning to be listed on crypto exchanges?
We plan to launch the network and wallets in the 3rd quarter of this year. The exchanges are tentatively scheduled for December. Cryptocurrency exchanges - Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, HitBTC, Exmo, GDAX
Own wallet will be implemented, as cryptocurrency Tkeycoin (TCD) is issued on the basis of its own blockchain platform. Support for cold wallets and API integration with virtual wallets is planned for the future.

Wary interesting project. And how much do you need  to raise money to implement the idea? How much money you expect to raise for this project?
We aim to collect Funding Cap $ 85.00M but Target Funding $ 50.00M
Activity: 98
July 30, 2018, 03:45:22 AM
I should support this project because I see a good potential on it. Goodluck to the developers of this project. A successful project with an excellent idea, a world that is necessary and great potential! I am confident that the company has a great future and great prospects
Pages:
Jump to: