Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 32. (Read 77856 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 03:44:21 AM
The website and whitepaper interface looks quite attractive and detailed. I like this! Can I promote the development of the project through the referral program ?
copper member
Activity: 5
July 18, 2018, 07:55:50 AM
Concept is quite interesting, but is it convenient - to pay in stores or restaurants BTC, ETH or even Tkeycoin?
To ensure the maximum comfort of Users, the exchange of any currency is carried out automatically. In other words, you can buy a product or service by paying with a regular credit card or cryptocurrency.Through our online acquiring, the currency of Users will be automatically converted to the TCD cryptocurrency and sent to the store to pay for the goods.
Each network User Tkeycoin DAO has the ability to implement their professional skills, for which he receives the reward of cryptocurrency TCD.

what will happen to those tokens that will remain after the end of ICO?
Unsold coins will be distributed proportionally for each year of coin mining. Mining will be carried out using intelligent DPOSTOAI systems. You can get acquainted with the features of the
production on the site tkeycoin.com/ico in the section of Tkeycoin mining and project
documentation - https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf .

Hello, Tkeycoin Team! Why you decided to conduct ICO?
This is the most effective solution for the implementation of all Tkeycoin functionality. Additional investments could accelerate project development by providing the necessary conditions for development and scaling up. The average age of the team is 35 years, the participants already have experience in business, programming, cryptography, scientific research and other industries. These factors allow us to create a completely different approach based on science a-ld mathematics rather than on our own benefit. We are driven by a great dea and new technologies, we want to attract the attention of a wide audience to scale the project at the international level. Joining the project world researchers, developers, businesses and millions of users. Let's join forces and make this world a better place!

I do not fully understand where the increase in the price of the coin will come from except on speculative actions. What will the price increase? Can someone clarify?
Our model consists of key reserve release factors and a limit on total supply. The limited and properly controlled release of reserves increases the chances of a slow growth in demand that raises the price of the cryptocurrency. In order to maximize the created value of the TCD cryptocurrency, in addition to capital gains of all ICO participants, all Users are given the opportunity to purchase absolutely any goods and services in the international marketplace-tkeycoin at a discount of up to 15%, even for other cryptocurrencies and Fiat money.
Activity: 196
July 30, 2018, 03:41:49 AM
I like this project. I think it has a very bright future. When the project will be ready according to the plan?
copper member
July 06, 2018, 09:12:41 AM
Hi friends! Like your project. I want to share him. How about referral program? How to join?
Hello,
Bonus by the referral program - 5%.
Use refferal program to get more bonuse. Try to invite your friend, family or your neighbor to join into this project. That is one way to support TCD come to success. Read more in the personal account of tkeycoin.market
Activity: 238
July 30, 2018, 02:54:42 AM
Hi guys! Are there any restrictions that involve a minimum or a maximum transaction limit?
copper member
July 06, 2018, 08:06:53 AM
very high quality project! It pleases me! but This requires a lot of resources. Can I ask the question?  where platform is got profit?
Thank you! The platform is financed by commissions for transactions and financial services for business:
- Commission from the mining;
- Internet-Acquiring;
- Token issuance (ICO);
- Launch apps and DApps;
- Implementation of solutions for business, banking, financial and public sectors;
- Third-party funding;
- Increase the cost of digital TCD capital.
The funds are reinvested in the development of the ecosystem and related projects.

Is that's enough? Project is huge.
Yes enough is enough. In the case of dividends exceeding revenues, we will consider how to attract an additional source of income.
Activity: 238
July 30, 2018, 02:52:08 AM
Hello!Could you give an answer to this question not quite on the project: why cryptocurrency is still not used as widely as any other fiat currency?
copper member
July 06, 2018, 08:04:56 AM
What are the benefits of Tkeycoin Payments to other payment methods?
Tkeycoin Payments is the most modern and secure way to make transactions in real time. Make instant and secure payments, exchange cryptocurrencies for real goods, services or Fiat money.
Easy payments all over the world with one touch of your mobile. Unlimited payment options and a number of other benefits that save your time and money within a single system.
We are implementing a multi-level blockchain mechanism to support today's mobile payments with cryptocurrency. It is the ease and security is at the core of everything we do.

And what is the minimum number of tokens that I can purchase right now?

The minimum number of tokens is 250 TCD. Now we have bonus 15%, so if you buy 500 TCD you can get 575 (for exemple).
More information about coinsale you find there  https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/coinsale.pdf
Activity: 266
July 30, 2018, 02:44:00 AM
Hi! Share a video review of your project, please. I'd like to understand the concept a little beat better.
copper member
July 06, 2018, 08:03:53 AM
Hello, Team! How many coins are sold in real time?
Hello! Currently sold - 24101622.14
Current statistics is available in your account - tkeycoin.market

I have not changed the number of tokens since yesterday. The site does not have an update?
Statistics on the site is updated 1-2 times a week. Users can receive up-to-date real-time statistics in their personal account - tkeycoin.market
Activity: 252
July 30, 2018, 02:25:30 AM
What are the benefits of Tkeycoin Payments to other payment methods?
copper member
July 17, 2018, 10:27:24 AM
Dear Admin! How to register for the sale?
Fill in the form of purchasing a token on the website https://tkeycoin.com/
Okk, I'm registered successfully, but now I have a little problem with payment. I've choose payment by credit card but sms code does not come?
Please write to [email protected], you will be formed an individual account for payment via Paymayster or Payoneer payment system.

Hello! Is mobile app ready now? Can I download it?
Hello!
The beta version of the mobile application is planned to be released in August and early September.

Please follow the news https://t.me/tkeycoin

PHOENIX
For the coin symbol is taken the mythological bird, the
Phoenix, symbolizing eternal renewal and immortality. Like
Phoenix, Tkeycoin is involved in the process of rebirth of the
global financial system, creating unique instruments for the
financial market.
Depicted on the coin inscription " Littera scripte manet "in
Latin means:"Written does not disappear." Blockchain allows
you to save the entire history of operations, which can be
seen even aſter thousands of years.

I'm interesting to this project and i want to be a part of it. From which point I can start? I hope to answer me soon... Thanks!

Hello! You can log in on your site. Fill in the form of purchasing a token: https://tkeycoin.com/ico/en/ 
Activity: 10
July 29, 2018, 06:02:35 PM

Dear Scambusters team, Each investor has the opportunity to visit the company's office by prior request, identification and preliminary conversation with the company's development director.

📩 Send a letter to [email protected]
⬇ The letter should contain the following information ⬇

▪Scan passport (1 and 2 pages);

Dear Scambusters, I am an ordinary investor in the Tkeycoin project, not a team worker, and in general it is a curve translation from Russian into English (Google translator). I am Russian. =)
Try emailing them.They won't answer the letter.I'm Russian too, I also invested in the project.But my mistake is that I initially did not ask about the name of the Arab holding company and other such uncomfortable questions.If I did , I would see them constantly moving away from the question.I would be wary and I would not invest.
It's true! In our team 10 peoples (4 Russians) and we developed our own methodology for identifying the scam. Each person of our team asks simple questions in his field and answers from testing team in 10 topics (or his silence) - result our testing. The forum community itself gives the answer to the conformity of the test project to the scam. While 2:0 is not in Advantage of Tkeycoin. The next question will concern the Tkeycoin team. To be continued...
Activity: 154
July 06, 2018, 04:38:33 AM
Yeah, it's realy interesting project. Guys and what is the token price?
Activity: 30
July 29, 2018, 05:39:16 PM
Dear Scambusters team, Each investor has the opportunity to visit the company's office by prior request, identification and preliminary conversation with the company's development director.

▪Contact phone number;
▪Your number in the system.

You really made us laugh! In First post you write that you believe Tkeyicoin's team and the "grandiose Tkeycoin project", and then it turns out that you represent this team !!!
To keep the legal address of the company a secret is nonsense! What is written on your business card? In the UAE for such tricks you will simply be put in jail!  In Russia this methods of business also illegal!
Dear Scambusters, I am an ordinary investor in the Tkeycoin project, not a team worker, and in general it is a curve translation from Russian into English (Google translator). I am Russian. =)
Try emailing them.They won't answer the letter.I'm Russian too, I also invested in the project.But my mistake is that I initially did not ask about the name of the Arab holding company and other such uncomfortable questions.If I did , I would see them constantly moving away from the question.I would be wary and I would not invest.
July 29, 2018, 05:07:21 PM

▪Contact phone number;
▪Your number in the system.

You really made us laugh! In First post you write that you believe Tkeyicoin's team and the "grandiose Tkeycoin project", and then it turns out that you represent this team !!!
To keep the legal address of the company a secret is nonsense! What is written on your business card? In the UAE for such tricks you will simply be put in jail!  In Russia this methods of business also illegal!
copper member
July 17, 2018, 09:36:02 AM
Looks very nice. Absorbing project, discerning approach.  Good luck team!
Thank You!

Can you give me a step-by-step instruction on how to pay with a credit card?
I'm new in this

On the payment page, you choose the payment method, with the "Visa" logo "Mastercard", as shown in the picture below:

1. Next, enter the card number;
2. Enter the validity period of the card;
3. The CVC code;
4. In the lower right corner, click "Pay";
5. Next, you will be directed to the page of your bank, where you need to enter the sms-code to confirm the operation;
6. After confirming the operation, TCD will be credited to the personal account.

An interesting idea. Tell me at what stage of implementation your project and when the work is complete?
The beta version of the mobile application is planned to be launched in August-September. We plan to launch the network and wallets in the 3-4 quarter of this year.
More information you can found at roadmap of project  https://tkeycoin.com/roadmap/en/
July 29, 2018, 04:14:31 PM
To SILA!

We do not yet say that Tkeyicoin is a scam. We just asked a simple and clear question: what is the legal address of this team in Russia and in the UAE? or are they not yet available?
Activity: 706
Merit: 4
July 29, 2018, 04:06:40 PM

The goal of the Tkeycoin project is to make blockchain technology available to civil society. We are developing a new blockchain platform that will allow users to make purchases with cryptocurrency anywhere in the world. Start paying with cryptocurrency in restaurants, shops and any other places.

Learn more - tkeycoin.com

This is very lofty. Every blockchain enthusiast has always been looking forward to a time and/or the project(s) that will help break crypto into mainstream adoption. With that said, what are the current partnerships that you already have or impending ones that ha e you the assurance that users of your platform would be able to use cryptocurrency to pay for services in any situation and anywhere across the globe? Is it not just a M general hope-raising statement?
July 28, 2018, 08:22:34 AM
Why are you ignoring my question about Arab investors?What holding company (name) invested in your project?It matters!
Dear ilonxx! Did you contact the administration via email?
In principle, the company may not disclose the names of its investors, but you can hide your legal address only in two cases:
- you do not have them either in Russia and in the UAE;
- the police are looking for you either in Dubai or Moscow.
Can you answer something on the merits (the request for your e-mail, too, did not give anything)?
Yours faithfully
Scambusters

They didn't answer my mail.I am still interested why the administration of tkeycoin avoids the issue of investors.

Because these investors do not exist! No serious investor will work with the company without a legal address!

Hi, I'm very happy, I was lucky to learn and get acquainted with this grandiose Tkeycoin project, which will change everything in this world for the better. The whole team wants to achieve everything conceived and pay less attention to the negative comments of envious people and competitors. And those who are trying to discredit this project, I can say one thing that you will not succeed, and the Tkeycoin team will reach its full height !!!
Dear SILA!
We do not discredit the Tkeycoin project, but we just want to objectively determine whether this is a scam. We ask technical questions: "Why does the Tkeycoin team consider its network decentralized if all transactions are formed from a single center, which significantly slows down the network and is very vulnerable to hacker attacks?"
We ask legal questions: "What are the legal addresses of Tkeycoin?"
We do not get replies from the Tkeycoin team.
Maybe you know the answer to the question, why a team Tkeycoin that collects millions of dollars in cash for an not working project, hides from everyone and makes no reports for using already collected cash?
Yours sincerely,
Scambusters Team

Dear SILA
Do you always give very big money to people you do not know anything about?

Dear Scambusters Team, I think the Tkeycoin team will soon answer all the questions, as you know, that in the 3rd quarter of 2018 the beta version starts and the team sent all the forces to the project. I guess the Tkeycoin team wants to surprise us all, and so does not disclose all the cards. I personally trust the project. IMHO
Dear SILA
We also very much hope that Tkeycoin team will answer at least a question about their legal address. This question is asked not only by us, but also by many participants of this forum. The answer to it takes 1 minute. And without this answer it may be that Tkeycoin team in the 3rd quarter will collect all the money and run away. Do you have any guarantees that this will not happen? Do you know what they are doing now with 30 million dollars already collected with team?
Pages:
Jump to: