Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 33. (Read 77856 times)

copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 03:49:52 AM
Is in a project a KYC process engaged?
Yes, we plan to implement KYC verification. When registering in the system provides the user with a choice whether to pass verification or not.
I understand that such a check applies more to security requirements, but is it necessary to pass it?
Given that the platform is developed on the principles of self-government and p2p-network concepts, it would be prudent to allow users and businesses to make a choice between using the platform in a completely anonymous or verified mode.Since July, Verified users receive more privileges at the time of issue. If necessary, the administration may request data from the user for verification.
copper member
July 17, 2018, 09:06:04 AM
What exchanges will your tokens be on?
The exchanges are tentatively scheduled for December. Cryptocurrency exchanges - Bittrex, Poloniex, Binance, HitBTC, Exmo, GDAX
Activity: 30
July 27, 2018, 06:36:40 PM
Why are you ignoring my question about Arab investors?What holding company (name) invested in your project?It matters!
Dear ilonxx! Did you contact the administration via email?
In principle, the company may not disclose the names of its investors, but you can hide your legal address only in two cases:
- you do not have them either in Russia and in the UAE;
- the police are looking for you either in Dubai or Moscow.
Can you answer something on the merits (the request for your e-mail, too, did not give anything)?
Yours faithfully
Scambusters

They didn't answer my mail.I am still interested why the administration of tkeycoin avoids the issue of investors.
Activity: 10
July 27, 2018, 02:42:53 PM
Why are you ignoring my question about Arab investors?What holding company (name) invested in your project?It matters!
In principle, the company may not disclose the names of its investors, but you can hide your legal address only in two cases:
- you do not have them either in Russia and in the UAE;
- the police are looking for you either in Dubai or Moscow.
Can you answer something on the merits (the request for your e-mail, too, did not give anything)?
Yours faithfully
Scambusters
copper member
July 17, 2018, 07:15:09 AM
Hello! Are all team members from one country?
Yes exactly. All members of the team from Moscow, Russia
The whole information about the Team You can find on the official website https://tkeycoin.com/ico/en/

Why did you need a new office in the United Arab Emirates?
We started intensive work on the project scaling, so to speed up this process, the management decided to open an additional office in the UAE.

This means that we will continue to develop, both in Russia and in other countries of the world - and this is only the beginning

Now 2 offices are officially operating: in Russia and in the UAE. Accordingly, in the Russian market, we will firmly occupy our niche. In the first quarter of 2019, there will be official information that will give impetus to the project in the field of payments in Russia.

Now most of the negotiations are held in strict confidentiality. After the negotiation process, we will publish the results of the negotiations periodically.

Why in the UAE and not in the other countries?
-The UAE has offices of major international banks, as well as large local banks.
-The UAE has no restrictions on the payment of profits, exchange operations and capital flows, which makes the Emirates one of the safest countries for investors.
-The most important factor for the investment climate of the UAE was the creation of Free Economic Zones with a special preferential tax regime by the government.
- Many world famous companies such as HP, Microsoft, Oracle, LG Electronics, HSBC, Boeing, Sony, Nokia, Royal Bank of Scotland, BBC World, Shell, Emirates Airlines, Adidas and Proctor & Gamble have a regional office in the UAE.

Now we have started to attract foreign users, so we invite you to join the new social networks:

▪️https://www.instagram.com/tkeycoinofficial/
▪️https://www.linkedin.com/company/tkeycoin/

hmm, it seems like moving is really a good decision.
We hope so ! Follow the news on Tkeycoin Telegram https://t.me/tkeycoin
­­

Hi, Tkeycoin Team! what’s total supply, how many all tokens issued?
Total Supply is 105 000 000
Tokens for sale is 100 000 000
Counter ICO live you can find on personal account tkeycoin.market
Now it's 28964940.79 / 100,000,000 TCD
Left for sale: 71035059.21 TCD

Hello DEV's. The plan will be successful.
Sober idea, engaging vision.
Thank You!

Dear Admin! How to register for the sale?
Fill in the form of purchasing a token on the website https://tkeycoin.com/
Activity: 461
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 11:03:58 AM
Why do you need biometric signatures? You want to collect data about your users?
Basically they need it because they need some basic information about their customer. Also they will use bio metric because it is important to them to monitor every single transaction of their customer.
July 27, 2018, 04:36:07 AM
You ignore the question about investors.Do not answer the mail about the ban in the group Vkontakte.Good job, tkeycoin!
copper member
July 06, 2018, 03:27:36 AM
Hi. The whole project is based on cryptocurrency and also all processes during using its. Do you plan to develop and expand the popularity of cryptocurrency in the world?
Hello. Based on the global analysis of the cryptocurrency market, our team has developed a truly revolutionary idea of expanding the share of cryptocurrencies in the world market by using them in various economic spheres. This is the creation of the world Marketplace-Tkeycoin, which will unite manufacturers and sellers around the world and will make cryptocurrency the same usual means of payment, what is now any Fiat currency.
But how do you think - why cryptocurrency is still not used  as widely as any other Fiat currency?
Tkeycoin DAO points to the 4 main obstacles:
Scalability: The low bandwidth of the Protocol does not allow cryptocurrencies and
tokens, thus the use of digital currencies is minimized due to the inability to use in the banking and financial sector.
The absence of the corporate market: Users cryptocurrency can only sell and exchange their assets
Narrow application: Cryptocurrencles are mainly used as a means of earning for investors and are practically not used by another part of society.
Hard usage: To start using cryptocurrency, a person needs to deal with a number of technical issues

More info you will find in whitepaper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf

These are really global causes. So are you working to eliminate these problems?
Of course! For example:
Bandwidth
The Protocol will be able to process up to 500,000 transactions per second. This will expand the boundaries of application and will allow the use of cryptocurrencies
in the banking and financial spheres.
Easy exchange all over the world
Make payments online or offline using the mobile app, as simple as you've done with Android Pay Apple Pay.
Corporate market
Secure shopping worldwide in the international Marketplace-Tkeycoin,with cashback up to 30%.
And this is just a small fraction of what we have prepared
More in whitepaper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf

Activity: 83
July 27, 2018, 04:11:15 AM
If you expect a huge popularity for the platform, you sould be prepeard to that situation if at the same time many people want to conduct a transaction .. Do you have something for this case?
The protocol will be able to process up above 500,000 transactions per second, due to the use of a highly developed chain trace mechanism in its work. It is expected that this will allow expanded the scope of application and allow the use of crypto-currencies in the banking and financial spheres.
Well, it's cool that you predicted it. I became more and more confident in the professionalism of the Tkeycoin DAO team.
copper member
July 06, 2018, 03:24:02 AM
What are the benefits of Tkeycoin Payments to other payment methods?
Tkeycoin Payments is the most modern and secure way to make transactions in real time. Make instant and secure payments, exchange cryptocurrencies for real goods, services or Fiat money.
Easy payments all over the world with one touch of your mobile. Unlimited payment options and a number of other benefits that save your time and money within a single system.
We are implementing a multi-level blockchain mechanism to support today's mobile payments with cryptocurrency. It is the ease and security is at the core of everything we do.
July 26, 2018, 08:13:35 PM
Yes.No one has answered me yet.But!I'm wondering why you can't answer here about investors?This is weird.I don't think it's classified.And also alarming is that I was banned from the group Vkontakte as soon as I asked an uncomfortable question.This is all very suspicious.You don't agree with me?
I'm starting to think that there are no investors and your company just bribed the media to raise the ratings.
again my question is ignored.Draw your own conclusions
copper member
July 17, 2018, 06:42:52 AM
How did you calculate token price?
One TCD token is equal 1 USD.
More about the token sales you can find here https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/coinsale.pdf

Have you invented a new method of mining on your platform?
Exactly! It's modern mining DPOSTOAI, which does not require specialized equipment
Can I ask about more detail?

Sure! Owners of cryptocurrency from 3000 Tkeycoin (TCD) receive a permanent reward. The year of production brings 81% of the initial Deposit.
In the mining Tkeycoin DPOSTOAI You freeze your coins (TCD), in exchange for remuneration.
The higher your balance and the longer you keep the funds, the higher the reward.
DPOSTOAI is a virtual emulation of the physical work of PoW.

I'd like to become a miner, what should I do?
To become a miner, you need to own from 3000 TCD on your wallet.
In order to start mining Tkeycoin, you need to run a personal computer with an Internet connection of 20 Mbps and freeze your funds.

Mining instructions will appear with the launch of the decentralized network Tkeycoin.

Valuable Information!. Thank you!
Glad to help you! If you have more questions, please contact us! https://tkeycoin.com/ico/en/

We started intensive work on the project scaling, so to speed up this process, the management decided to open an additional office in the UAE.

This means that we will continue to develop, both in Russia and in other countries of the world - and this is only the beginning

Now 2 offices are officially operating: in Russia and in the UAE. Accordingly, in the Russian market, we will firmly occupy our niche. In the first quarter of 2019, there will be official information that will give impetus to the project in the field of payments in Russia.

Now most of the negotiations are held in strict confidentiality. After the negotiation process, we will publish the results of the negotiations periodically.

Why in the UAE and not in the other countries?
-The UAE has offices of major international banks, as well as large local banks.
-The UAE has no restrictions on the payment of profits, exchange operations and capital flows, which makes the Emirates one of the safest countries for investors.
-The most important factor for the investment climate of the UAE was the creation of Free Economic Zones with a special preferential tax regime by the government.
- Many world famous companies such as HP, Microsoft, Oracle, LG Electronics, HSBC, Boeing, Sony, Nokia, Royal Bank of Scotland, BBC World, Shell, Emirates Airlines, Adidas and Proctor & Gamble have a regional office in the UAE.

Now we have started to attract foreign users, so we invite you to join the new social networks:

▪️https://www.instagram.com/tkeycoinofficial/
▪️https://www.linkedin.com/company/tkeycoin/
July 26, 2018, 11:22:50 AM
Yes.No one has answered me yet.But!I'm wondering why you can't answer here about investors?This is weird.I don't think it's classified.And also alarming is that I was banned from the group Vkontakte as soon as I asked an uncomfortable question.This is all very suspicious.You don't agree with me?
I'm starting to think that there are no investors and your company just bribed the media to raise the ratings.
Activity: 98
July 26, 2018, 11:21:32 AM
Tkeycoin ... The company will become a leader in their field! I'm sure ICO will be very successful and will gather the necessary sum to start the project! This company deserves a lot of attention! I'm sure she'll have great future!
Activity: 151
July 26, 2018, 11:14:57 AM
I want to have complete control over my actions in your program. Will I have it or someone from outside can interfere in my busines?
All users have full control over their payments, money transfers and the exchange of crypto currency. And also you will have reports and detailed statistics on payments, calculations, exchange of crypto-currencies and much more for solving any financial problems.

Can you specify what the statistics you mentioned above, please?
I mean you can get a full picture of your expenses made through the payment service, without any effort. We believe that in the future more people will make more payments from a mobile phone, which means that there will be more and more practical benefits from such statistics.
Very likely you are right, time will tell. Thanks for the answer.
copper member
July 17, 2018, 04:38:44 AM
Harnessing AI for the Common Good – A Look at Tkeycoin DAO’s Ecosystem

Learn more:  https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/harnessing-ai-for-the-common-good-a-look-at-tkeycoin-daos-ecosystem

Looks like a good project with a great team! What kind of a currency can I use to purchase TCD-token? 
At us legal ICO. We accept Bank credit cards and cryptocurrency ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH.
Acceptance in the Fiat currency, just the indicator that speaks about the legal activities of the
company. Working with the Fiat currency we can identify the recipient and the sender, also find the beginning and end of the transaction chain. Currencies are regulated by various regulatory bodies (Ministry of Finance, Federal tax service, economic crime unit, police, Central Bank, regional banks and other subordinate bodies).

Where can I read more information about the project team? and will the campaign be in the instagram?
Wab-site has the information about the team https://tkeycoin.com/ico/team/
And Tkeycoin Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/tkeycoinofficial/

Dear Admin! How to register for the sale?
Fill in the form of purchasing a token on the website https://tkeycoin.com/
Activity: 84
July 26, 2018, 11:10:16 AM
what about the anonymity of transactions? in my business it is necessary. If I use your platform, will I have this option?
Yes. Of course. To ensure security and to hide transactions from third parties, in the purse user will be able to choose the type of transaction (Anonymous or Public).You can change the settings in your personal account.
Okay. Do you have some instructions for the case of loss the device on which was logged into your application? This is important.
July 26, 2018, 10:48:34 AM
copper member
July 06, 2018, 02:17:37 AM
It looks of this plan will be preferably in the offing! Impeccable activity, a rather interesting plan, arguable activity.  Good luck devs!
Thank You!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 10:41:02 AM
The decentralized platform uses stable quantum digital signatures and anonymity networks, so there is no third-party blocking and management, which helps secure good. Tkeycoin is a good, noteworthy platform
Pages:
Jump to: