Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 35. (Read 77856 times)

Activity: 461
Merit: 100
July 25, 2018, 08:54:40 AM
This kind of platform should have a strong and invulnerable type of security measures specially it is included payment, financial services and other important and personal transaction.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
July 25, 2018, 07:02:17 AM
What is the benefit of mining for me as a regular user and for your Tkeycoin platform? Which one of us will be more profitable?
This is beneficial for you and for us. I'll explain why. The more users store their assets, the more profitable it is for the entire Tkeycoin platform. This policy is very beneficial for maintaining and increasing the exchange rate of coins. The motivation of the users is very transparent and understandable, in order to extract more, more Tkeycoin coins are required. It is not profitable to sell its assets, since with an increase in the price of coins to $ 10 the minimum threshold for the mining of 3000TCD will be $ 30,000. The higher your balance and the longer you keep the funds, the higher the reward.

How long should I store my assets on the platform?
Activity: 94
July 25, 2018, 07:00:05 AM
Any bonuses?
Hallo!  BONUS 15%
Offer is valid until October 31
1 TCD = 1 $
Minimal purchase: 250TCD

And also attentive users can find  find a promotional code for an additional bonus on the partner sites.
https://icoholder.com/en/tkeycoin-tcd-21393
https://www.trackico.io/ico/tkeycoin-dao/
https://icomarks.com/ico/tkeycoin-dao

Aww! Cool! How many bonuses will this code give me?
Activity: 58
July 05, 2018, 05:33:36 AM
And how can I promote the project to help development  ?
Activity: 220
July 25, 2018, 06:57:57 AM
If I want to quickly receive cash on a bank card ...? How and where can I exchange Tkeycoin for currency?
Activity: 154
July 25, 2018, 05:04:20 AM
What protection do you offer for assets, personal data and transactions? Can I be sure of the reliability of your platform?
Of sure! Certainly! On our platform you will be in safe hands! After all, the decentralized platform Tkeycoin DAO uses quantum-stable digital signatures and anonymous networks, thanks to which there are no blockages from third parties and regulators. All assets are protected from hacking, and transactions are encrypted by the Iron Atom Technology encryption system with the digital signature RSA-2048, in conjunction with elliptical curves Curve25519, recognized by the US National Security Agency.
And what kind of encryption system is this? I hear it for the first time!
copper member
Activity: 5
July 16, 2018, 09:29:07 AM
You have an excellent project with a good company. Entering this company has a great chance of success good luck  to all developers of this project.
Thank You!

Have you invented a new method of mining on your platform?
Exactly! It's modern mining DPOSTOAI, which does not require specialized equipment

How much soft cap and hard cap for this project ?
Soft cup is 30 000 000 TCD and hard cup is 60 000 000 TCD tokens. This corresponds to a sum of 30 000 000 USD and 60 000 000 USD.
Activity: 87
July 25, 2018, 04:43:29 AM
What is the benefit of mining for me as a regular user and for your Tkeycoin platform? Which one of us will be more profitable?
Activity: 154
July 25, 2018, 03:52:48 AM
What protection do you offer for assets, personal data and transactions? Can I be sure of the reliability of your platform?
Activity: 94
July 25, 2018, 03:40:18 AM
Any bonuses?
copper member
July 05, 2018, 04:44:52 AM
anybody knows what to do if I forget the entry id in the wallet?
If you have any problems, contact with us through Telegram group https://t.me/tkeycoin
Activity: 224
July 25, 2018, 03:30:15 AM
I like the function that is in some banks. I'm talking about cashback. Do you have it?
copper member
July 16, 2018, 09:08:01 AM
Attentive users can find promotional codes on sites our partners! Cheesy

How can investor get the profit from this ICO?
The best way to do is partisipation in our refferal program: invite your friends or family and get 5% of their purchase tockens (detail in personal account ). Or just join our ICO and get tokens with bonuses.
What bonuses do you give to investors?
Tkeycoin DAO investors will get great BONUS 15%
Offer is valid until October 31
1 TCD = 1 $
Minimal purchase: 250TCD
More info about sales:
https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/coinsale.pdf

how is ico going? when will it finish?
Tkeycoin DAO  has already reached coin alocation during ICO of ~28964272.87 TCD. And ICO will ended November 30.

I like this project. I think it has a very bright future. Can I use my Bitcoin wallet to participate in the ICO?
Choose in your account a cryptocurrency payment - tkeycoin.market
We accept payment: ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH

Hi there! Want to ask : what are you doing to grow the project?
We want to attract more attention of investors and consumers to our project, so after the sales, we will continue to carry out marketing actions.
We will present Tkeycoin DAO platform and its mobile versions soon.
Also, we are constantly expanding the means of communication with potential investors through social networks.
Activity: 196
July 25, 2018, 03:26:30 AM
You write that transactions using Tkeycoin DAO are committed quickly. How fast? Can there be interference and if so which ones?
Activity: 10
July 24, 2018, 03:44:43 AM
Now there are a lot of scammers who hack systems and steal money. How can your platform prevent this?
Due to quantum entropy, it will be impossible to hack a decentralized system. Iron Atom Technology --  basis of encryption lay down an atom of iron, allowing you to generate millions of lines of binary code every second, creating a secure network. The system identifies the vibrations of atoms and translates them into random numbers and letters. Thanks to quantum entropy, it will be impossible to break into a decentralized system, because the vibrations of iron atoms are chaotic every second.

Do you understand that if you use one physical device to generate ALL transactions, then:
1. Your network is not decentralized
2. Its speed is much lower than networks where it is not used
3. Its vulnerability and reliability tends to zero: there is a single center that "generate millions of lines"

?
Activity: 68
July 23, 2018, 05:06:38 PM
if you add more specific information about this project, it will be easier to make a decision
In my opinion, everything is described in detail here, what other information is needed to further study this project, the idea is a good, excellent team.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
July 23, 2018, 04:30:19 PM
This project is packed with great innovative ideas and endless possibilities powered by blockchain technology, i see the concept of it and i must say am fascinated by it all, i think this will surely attract investors looking for great and innovative project.
Activity: 294
July 23, 2018, 04:28:28 PM
I can't find the graph of token distribution and use of proceeds. do you have this?
copper member
July 16, 2018, 03:39:22 AM
The goal of the Tkeycoin project is to make blockchain technology available to civil society.

We are developing a new blockchain platform that will allow users to make purchases with
cryptocurrency anywhere in the world.

Start paying with cryptocurrency in restaurants, shops and any other places. Learn more - tkeycoin.com

Guys I found your project, you have a great activity, a good concept. What kind of personal information is required to register in your ICO? 
Hi, thank you for the question. To register your participation, you will be required to provide your full name and email and submit copies of proof of identity such as a passport . This is part of our online validation process. We can provide assistance if required.
And with which countries you will don't work ?
can I get answer on my question, please?
Sure. A full list of countries that can participate, you can look the page above. If a country is not listed, resident of that country makes a decision for himself. If his country has restrictions on buying, then logically if he participates, he violates the law. The user is obliged to control his actions.
Okay, everything clean for me. Thank's!
Glad to help you! If you have more questions, please contact us!

good business, hope in the future can run in accordance with the planned!  Good luck guys!
Thank You!

How can investor get the profit from this ICO?
The best way to do is partisipation in our refferal program: invite your friends or family and get 5% of their purchase tockens (detail in personal account ). Or just join our ICO and get tokens with bonuses.
Activity: 238
July 23, 2018, 04:17:47 PM
A good project, your team did a very good job. But I'm here wondering how you can guarantee that money will not be lost in transactions?
Pages:
Jump to: