Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 38. (Read 77856 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
July 20, 2018, 05:44:07 AM
Masternode 3000 or more large amount can be blocked?
copper member
Activity: 5
July 04, 2018, 09:46:22 AM
Hi Admin! Would I be able to buy Tkeycoin tokens by transferring cryptocurrency directly from an exchange?
Yes it is possible. Choose in your account a cryptocurrency payment - tkeycoin.market
We accept payment: ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH
copper member
July 12, 2018, 09:56:44 AM
Oh, do you practice open-source software? That's cool! And opposes as open to all comers platform. I like it!
Thank's! Smiley
Based on the open source code and software solutions provided by the Tkeycoin DAO platform, developers can create technological solutions, applications and DApps. This creates a work environment that is open to all users.

It is a crypto trade is rather interesting!
Really great idea, engaging idea.  Good luck team.
Thank You!

Hi! Can i get a full list of which countries that can pay on Tkeycoin platform by credit card??
Hi! Sure!
Abkhazia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brunei Darussalam, Bhutan, Vatican city, UK (United Kingdom), Hungary, Vietnam, Germany, Greece, Georgia, Denmark, Israel, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Ireland, Iceland, Spain, Italy, Kazakhstan, Cambodia, Qatar, Cyprus, Kyrgyzstan, China,Korea (Republic of Korea), Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, Norway, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Macedonia, Russia, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Sint Maarten, Slovakia, Slovenia, Tajikistan, Thailand, Taiwan, Timor-Leste, Turkmenistan, Turkey, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Philippines, Finland, France, Croatia, Montenegro, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Sweden, Sri Lanka, Estonia, Japan

THE SOLUTIONS PROVIDED BY TKEYCOIN DAO TO BANKS AND THE FINANCIAL SECTOR :

TBP (Tkeycoin Blockchain Protocol) allows financial companies and banks to integrate TBP
into their systems, providing ultra-fast and secure payments around the world with virtually zero costs.

▪ Tkeycoin Finance - solutions for the banking sector. Banks can connect instant cross-platform
payments through end-to-end tracking. Using Tfinance, banks transfer information to each other
in real time to confirm payment details before the transaction begins and confirm delivery after it is settled.

▪ Tkeycoin Banking - for corporations, payment providers and banks. Sending payments with saving information
and payment details through various networks using standard interfaces. Solution allows users to make payments
without delays around the world. The integration of payments with Tkeycoin is as simple as with the documented
SDK, RESTful API and plug-ins for all major platforms and languages.

▪ Tkeycoin Payments is an international payment gateway for real-time transactions with the help of crypto currency.
Conduct instant and safe payments.

Are you sure that you will be able to provide a sufficient level of protection for the use of your platform by banks?
We assure you Payments Tkeycoin is completely safe because:
-Blockchain Protocol
Decentralized platform built on the principles of self-management, excluding double transactions and attacks within the network
-Tkeycoin Iron Atom Technology
Encryption is based on oscillations of iron atoms that generate millions of rows of random numbers
-Non-blocking
No blocking or fraudulent activity by third parties or regulators

Tkeycoin DAO allows users or enterprises to conduct fast inter-transaction transactions. All accounts and transactions are cryptographically secure and verified algorithmically. Payments can be allowed only by the account holder, and all payments are processed automatically, without any third parties or intermediaries. TBP instantly checks the balance and accounts for the transfer of payments and sends a notice of payment with a minimum delay for a few seconds.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
July 19, 2018, 06:23:48 PM
First of the key features that make this platform attractive to me is use of the marketplace is that allows for a seamless shopping experience that allows to buy items as diverse as clothes, gifts, travel tickets, or even real estate. That is really cool!I can't wait for the platform to work!
Thanks for Your review!
Exactly! Moreover, we have prepared many bonuses and even cashback 30%.
Read about it in White Paper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/ru/whitepaper.pdf

By the way, when is the launch expected?
The beta version of the mobile application is planned to be launched in August-September. We will launch our platform in Europe and Asia in the end of the year. Check our whitepaper and roadmap in https://tkeycoin.com/roadmap/en/

The mobile application is ready in August-September before the platform? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
In August, only the beta version will be ready

The ETA for the full version is determined or only test version for a while?
A working version with the next updates

Yes I understand but ETA means estimated time of arrival so any idea when that might be roughly?
copper member
July 04, 2018, 09:44:36 AM
Hello. I've read in your white-paper that the applicatoin will provide TouchID and FaceID. Is this realy true?  It's seems to be very easy to use and convenient.
Yes. Besides that convenient it's also safe to protect. Biometric digital signatures will guarantee the identity of the user signing the transaction. Signatures will be used in Android and iOS applications. The signature may include a fingerprint or a diagram of your face.
And I've also read, that than app gives the opportunity to watch transactions and  the followed the expenses in real time. Is that information of this category will completely private?
It's truth. You can get a complete picture of your expenses made through the payment service, without any effort. We believe that in the future, more and more payments people will make from a mobile phone, and therefore, the practical benefits of such statistics will be more and more.
Users can be assured of personal and financial information. All data is anonymous and transactions are encrypted. With this structure, network members can share data over an encrypted channel within the platform.
Activity: 112
July 19, 2018, 10:48:51 AM
Hello TCD team
Is it ethereum blockchain?

No, we are developing our own blockchain cryptographic Protocol.
What blockchaib you are using?
We use our blockchain Protocol Tkeycoin. Read more in WhitePaper
https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf (p.13)

Thanks! how about soft cap do you have?
copper member
July 04, 2018, 09:43:07 AM
I've written a demand in telegram, waiting for your answer. Engaging business, brilliant approach!  Good luck fellows.
I ask a question  in the Telegram too!
We will try to quickly find your question and answered in the Telegram too.
copper member
July 12, 2018, 09:41:36 AM
Interesting. Such a global project and original design. So you also offer a new method of mining?
Thanks for such pleasant review!
Yes! We present new method of mining.
For storing Tkeycoin from 3000 TCD, Owners receive ~81% of the initial Deposit. Modern mining DPOSTOAI, which does not require specialized equipment.
We describe this in great detail in White Paper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf
Please, read and join!

THE SOLUTIONS PROVIDED BY TKEYCOIN DAO TO BANKS AND THE FINANCIAL SECTOR :

TBP (Tkeycoin Blockchain Protocol) allows financial companies and banks to integrate TBP
into their systems, providing ultra-fast and secure payments around the world with virtually zero costs.

▪ Tkeycoin Finance - solutions for the banking sector. Banks can connect instant cross-platform
payments through end-to-end tracking. Using Tfinance, banks transfer information to each other
in real time to confirm payment details before the transaction begins and confirm delivery after it is settled.

▪ Tkeycoin Banking - for corporations, payment providers and banks. Sending payments with saving information
and payment details through various networks using standard interfaces. Solution allows users to make payments
without delays around the world. The integration of payments with Tkeycoin is as simple as with the documented
SDK, RESTful API and plug-ins for all major platforms and languages.

▪ Tkeycoin Payments is an international payment gateway for real-time transactions with the help of crypto currency.
Conduct instant and safe payments.

Hi! I found the Tkeycoin page in Bitcoin Wiki. Is this real or fake?
Hello! Yes it's true!
Now Tkeycoin has a page in Bitcoin Wiki
You can check the information https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/TKEYCOIN_DAO

Hi! I found the Tkeycoin page in Bitcoin Wiki. Is this real or fake?
Hello! Yes it's true!
Now Tkeycoin has a page in Bitcoin Wiki
You can check the information https://en.bitcoinwiki.org/wiki/TKEYCOIN_DAO

Also Tkeycoin has new updates -- two social network:
https://www.linkedin.com/company/tkeycoin/
https://vimeo.com/tkeycoin

Hi! How to pay in your platform with the Bitcoin? Huh
For payment in Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ethereum (ETH), Litecoin (LTC), DASH write to us in the support service, you will be formed an individual address for payment.
Or use the payment method via Payeer.

If you have any questions, problems with payment or you did not find a convenient way for you, then write to our support team [email protected] - We are always ready to help you
Activity: 56
July 19, 2018, 10:46:37 AM
Interested in your project! Very well worked on it! Does your project provide bonuses for the purchase of Tkeycoin?
Activity: 74
July 19, 2018, 10:41:52 AM
Do you have a business address, company details, etc.? I would like to take a look
Hello, of course, the information is publicly available.
But I did not find it, can I ask a link??
July 19, 2018, 10:39:56 AM
Hello TCD team

No, we are developing our own blockchain cryptographic Protocol.
What blockchaib you are using?
Activity: 74
July 19, 2018, 10:35:15 AM
Do you have a business address, company details, etc.? I would like to take a look
July 19, 2018, 10:32:13 AM
Hello TCD team
copper member
July 12, 2018, 07:17:13 AM
Project is realy good, is there a working betta version of this platform?
The beta version of the mobile application is planned to be released in August and early September. Please, follow the news on Tkeycoin Telegram https://t.me/tkeycoin

How can I be sure that my tokens are not lost?
You don't have to worry, if you send to the right address it will be safe, and be careful of fraud.
Activity: 151
July 19, 2018, 09:09:47 AM
Hay! Nice project, interesting idea! What are the dates of the project?
Activity: 220
July 19, 2018, 09:04:52 AM
Interesting project! I would like to participate and support your ICO. Do you have bounty or referral program?
Activity: 252
July 19, 2018, 09:03:33 AM
I'm just wandered in internet and find this https://github.com/tkeycoin?tab=following
Is your project registered on github?
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 09:11:14 AM
I can buy now, for example, $100, eventually get up to $3000 and start mining, or at the start should buy at $3000?
Yes, You can start with $100
Activity: 88
July 19, 2018, 07:48:59 AM
How will you deal with fraudulent activities on your platform??
Activity: 84
July 04, 2018, 09:07:27 AM
I've written a demand in telegram, waiting for your answer. Engaging business, brilliant approach!  Good luck fellows.
I ask a question  in the Telegram too!
Pages:
Jump to: