Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 39. (Read 77856 times)

copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 06:50:20 AM
I suppose it's a very nice project.
Absorbing logo, acquainted project!  Good luck devs!
Thank You!

Can tokens be purchased only for ETH, or are there any other available crypto currencies also?
At us legal ICO. We accept Bank credit cards and cryptocurrency ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH.
Acceptance in the Fiat currency, just the indicator that speaks about the legal activities of the
company. Working with the Fiat currency we can identify the recipient and the sender, also find the beginning and end of the transaction chain. Currencies are regulated by various regulatory bodies (Ministry of Finance, Federal tax service, economic crime unit, police, Central Bank, regional banks and other subordinate bodies).

And what is the minimum and maximum number of tokens that I can purchase right now?
A minimum number of tokens for buying now is 250TCD. And there are no limits on our side, regarding maximum. The limit within the number of coins provided for public sale. Also, the limits can be set by banking institutions, for example, the limit of payment by credit card, set by the Bank Issuer or payment system. The same is true when paying with cryptocurrencies.

Very interesting project! Where did you get the idea? where did you get the inspiration to work on the project?
We basis of the development of technology lay popular scientific research, such as Game Theory, the Theory of Claude Shannon, Alan Turing Theory, Entropy of random numbers, artificial intelligence IBM Watson, own developed programming language.

when the information about Iron Atom Technology began to leak, I was very amazed! incredible technology!
Thank You! We glad you think so.
The basis of encryption lay down an atom of iron, allowing you to generate millions of lines of binary code every second, creating a secure network. The system identifies the vibrations of atoms and translates them into random numbers and letters. Thanks to quantum entropy, it will be impossible to break into a decentralized system, because the vibrations of iron atoms are chaotic every second.
Activity: 73
July 19, 2018, 07:24:20 AM
I'm interested in your mobile application. How can network members share data?
All data is anonymous, and transactions are encrypted.So network members can share data over an encrypted channel within a platform.
How and where can I make payments using your platform?
Activity: 92
July 19, 2018, 07:22:20 AM
You have an incredibly site! It's so beautiful. I think the mobile application will have an even better design.  And can you tell me is it 100% confidential to store money in Tkeycoin?
Of sure! You can keep millions of dollars in a business account in the Tkeycoin crypto currency. Information about transactions and account balances always will be  available only to you. Information about mobile aplication you will find in whitepaper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf
How does Iron Atom Technology work?
Activity: 60
July 19, 2018, 07:21:03 AM
Good afternoon, congratulations on a successful deal with the Emirates. And how are things going with South Korea? Just a couple of months ago they said that in early July there will be news.
copper member
July 04, 2018, 08:50:08 AM
Hi there. Could you explain to me why you say that it's so beneficial to mine with Tkeycoin?

Because that is very beneficial :
- No equipment costs;
- No huge energy costs;
- You are investing in an asset that is growing, not in equipment that is aging and losing in value.

Can we talk about this in more detail?
In the case of machine mining, you buy equipment that fails, breaks, ages. In our case, it is enough to have a certain amount of TCD, which is much easier and simpler.

Mining-technically, it is the confirmation of transactions and the formation of blocks.
In PoW mining you give power, getting coins for it. For Example Bitcoin.

DPOSTOAI is a virtual emulation of the physical work of PoW.
In the mining Tkeycoin DPOSTOAI You freeze your coins (TCD), in exchange for remuneration.
The higher your balance and the longer you keep the funds, the higher the reward.
In the case of machine mining, you buy equipment that fails, breaks, ages. In our case, it is enough to have a certain amount of TCD, which is much easier and simpler.

Okay, for ecology it's profitable, but how about a miner directly?
The more users store their assets, the more profitable it is for the entire Tkeycoin platform. This policy is very beneficial for the preservation and appreciation of coins. The motivation of the users is very transparent and clear to get larger, it takes more coins Tkeycoin. Selling your assets is unprofitable, as with the increase in the price of coins to $10 the minimum threshold for mining 3000TCD will be $30,000.
copper member
July 12, 2018, 06:00:47 AM
Meet The Makers

An innovative collective of like-minded folks making useful and enduring technology products

https://tkeycoin.com/ico/team/

Activity: 73
July 19, 2018, 06:55:54 AM
I'm interested in your mobile application. How can network members share data?
copper member
July 04, 2018, 08:48:52 AM
Hello Tkeycoin DAO! Who can mining Tkeycoins?
Each user who owns in his wallet from 3000 TCD can earn coins. To start mining coins, you need to start a personal computer with an Internet connection from 20 Mbps and delegate your coins to the Agent. Your computer can be the most common, but it must always be connected to the network and have a dedicated IP address.

When you delegate your coins to Agents, your funds are frozen until you want to turn off the coin extraction. Every day, your wallet receives a reward, which you can use for your own purposes or reinvest in the mining of coins.

Activity: 69
July 19, 2018, 06:52:26 AM
How to exchange Tkeycoin for another currency?
copper member
July 04, 2018, 08:47:58 AM
Hello! after the end of sales where do you spend the remaining tokens? sell for as a promotion or burn it?
Hello! All unsold coins on the ICO will be distributed among future miners. If we can raise $ 80 million, this will allow us to accelerate the process of scaling the platform in international markets, creating favorable conditions for users and investors.

Are you sure you can make proper use of $80 million? All these ICO statistics clearly indicate that the market is overheated. Years ago startups were happy about raising half a million and these days it's more like half a billion.
We will try very hard to collect the right amount!
copper member
July 11, 2018, 10:24:39 AM
Hello! Very nice project! how many tokens have already been sold?
Hello! We have almost sold 25% of Total supply. which is around 24610468.41
Follow the news on Tkeycoin Telegram https://t.me/tkeycoin

Can tokens be purchased only for ETH, or are there any other available crypto currencies also?
At us legal ICO. We accept Bank credit cards and cryptocurrency ETH, BTC, LTC, DASH, BCH.
Acceptance in the Fiat currency, just the indicator that speaks about the legal activities of the
company. Working with the Fiat currency we can identify the recipient and the sender, also find the beginning and end of the transaction chain. Currencies are regulated by various regulatory bodies (Ministry of Finance, Federal tax service, economic crime unit, police, Central Bank, regional banks and other subordinate bodies).

Hay! I have a quastion. I registered my account, could I change my wallet address?
Hi! It could be changed before tokens were sent to your wallet.

I like the construction of this project! Flawless activity, sensible website, a rather interesting website!
Thank You!
Activity: 92
July 19, 2018, 06:50:47 AM
You have an incredibly site! It's so beautiful. I think the mobile application will have an even better design.  And can you tell me is it 100% confidential to store money in Tkeycoin?
Activity: 58
July 19, 2018, 06:48:01 AM
Hi, Admin! how much money can I get from participation in ICO?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
July 18, 2018, 05:11:49 PM
First of the key features that make this platform attractive to me is use of the marketplace is that allows for a seamless shopping experience that allows to buy items as diverse as clothes, gifts, travel tickets, or even real estate. That is really cool!I can't wait for the platform to work!
Thanks for Your review!
Exactly! Moreover, we have prepared many bonuses and even cashback 30%.
Read about it in White Paper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/ru/whitepaper.pdf

By the way, when is the launch expected?
The beta version of the mobile application is planned to be launched in August-September. We will launch our platform in Europe and Asia in the end of the year. Check our whitepaper and roadmap in https://tkeycoin.com/roadmap/en/

The mobile application is ready in August-September before the platform? Shouldn't it be the other way around?
In August, only the beta version will be ready

The ETA for the full version is determined or only test version for a while?
Activity: 49
July 18, 2018, 10:07:55 AM
Wary interesting project. And how much do you need  to raise money to implement the idea? How much money you expect to raise for this project?
We aim to collect Funding Cap $ 85.00M but Target Funding $ 50.00M

And what are you planning to do with the cash?
copper member
July 11, 2018, 10:14:44 AM
Hay! Do you have office or another working area for Team and where?
Hey! We based in Moscow, Russia! But but recently we started moving to the United Arab Emirates

Hello TCD Team! what are the phase of the work for the moment? Smiley
Hay! This information you can found at witpaper roadmap and of project https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf
https://tkeycoin.com/roadmap/en/
Activity: 224
July 18, 2018, 09:59:43 AM
Hay! I want to learn more about the project. Can you describe for what functions a project was created? What are its features?
copper member
July 04, 2018, 05:43:51 AM
The project is very good and if you actually do well in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be good!
Thank You!
Activity: 60
July 18, 2018, 09:53:20 AM
Wonderful project! And for whose resources is the team now working? do you take money from the ICO?
Activity: 52
July 18, 2018, 09:47:38 AM
 Given that cryptography is not a very popular payment method are you planning to raise popularity its use,  for future benefits for the project?
Pages:
Jump to: