Pages:
Author

Topic: .!. - page 43. (Read 77856 times)

copper member
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 10:37:19 AM
why should I buy your tokens? What are the features of the project that make it profitable?
We are not forced to buy our tokens. But you can support our project, we are a very safe and popular project, you will receive only a lot of benefits from participation. Many people have already done this, many authoritative resources have left good reviews about us, they trust us!
In the future, you can spend tokens inside the company, using services of platform.
Tkeycoin serves as a marketplace wherein users have the ability to:
Exchange goods for services
Facilitate payments all across the globe
Acquire technology to further ones business operations.

More About TkeyCoin https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf

Hello, admin! Can I ask more details Tkeycoin TCD ICO Token?
Hello! To purchase native tokens, users can participate in the ICO that will offer customers with a total of 100,000,000 TCD. Now there is 15% bonus applicable on all purchases, however to qualify for these incentives, certain criterion need to be met from the users end.

For a more detailed breakdown of the bonus and pricing structure, users can refer to the official link https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/coinsale.pdf

I joined this project. I am interested to see how the founders perform the plan.  Good luck fellows!
Thank You!

First of the key features that make this platform attractive to me is use of the marketplace is that allows for a seamless shopping experience that allows to buy items as diverse as clothes, gifts, travel tickets, or even real estate. That is really cool!I can't wait for the platform to work!
Thanks for Your review!
Exactly! Moreover, we have prepared many bonuses and even cashback 30%.
Read about it in White Paper https://tkeycoin.com/doc/ru/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 154
July 16, 2018, 09:05:29 AM
I like this project. I think it has a very bright future. Can I use my Bitcoin wallet to participate in the ICO?
copper member
July 03, 2018, 04:59:17 AM
What is a protocol and what are its features? because you claim that you take the best features from the already existing platforms.
Protocol decides: the problem of Byzantine generals; the creation of new money; longRange-Attack; the deformation of the transaction and the interactive
Activity: 73
July 16, 2018, 09:04:04 AM
Hi there! Want to ask : what are you doing to grow the project?
copper member
July 03, 2018, 04:58:26 AM
Very nice project, guys! And when token sale ends?
Thank`s! On 30th of November, 2018
Activity: 40
July 16, 2018, 09:02:41 AM
how is ico going? when will it finish?
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 09:00:37 AM
How can investor get the profit from this ICO?
The best way to do is partisipation in our refferal program: invite your friends or family and get 5% of their purchase tockens (detail in personal account ). Or just join our ICO and get tokens with bonuses.
What bonuses do you give to investors?
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
July 16, 2018, 03:25:38 AM
How can investor get the profit from this ICO?
copper member
July 03, 2018, 03:52:02 AM
The project looks pretty hopeful.
Detailed and profitable approach, advisable design, impeccably vision.
Thank You!
copper member
July 09, 2018, 03:34:12 AM
Great project! but is this realy possible to do 500.000+ transaction per second?
I have not seen such developments before
Hello! The Protocol is capable of processing up to 500,000 transactions per second, through the use of a highly developed network trace mechanism.

The system uses parallel chains of the platform structure, creating interconnected branches of the block structure, thereby achieving high speed and a strictly defined fixed state.
We described in detail in whitepaper.

https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/whitepaper.pdf

The idea is very good and if you actually get on in actualizing your plans, then I think it will be good.
Thank You!
Activity: 27
July 16, 2018, 03:20:17 AM
good business, hope in the future can run in accordance with the planned!  Good luck guys!
Activity: 196
July 16, 2018, 03:19:12 AM
Guys I found your project, you have a great activity, a good concept. What kind of personal information is required to register in your ICO?  
Hi, thank you for the question. To register your participation, you will be required to provide your full name and email and submit copies of proof of identity such as a passport . This is part of our online validation process. We can provide assistance if required.
And with which countries you will don't work ?
can I get answer on my question, please?
Sure. A full list of countries that can participate, you can look the page above. If a country is not listed, resident of that country makes a decision for himself. If his country has restrictions on buying, then logically if he participates, he violates the law. The user is obliged to control his actions.
Okay, everything clean for me. Thank's!
Activity: 83
July 16, 2018, 01:55:25 AM
Anybody knows how to resetting the password in my account?
copper member
July 03, 2018, 03:21:57 AM
What is a protocol and what are its features? because you claim that you take the best features from the already existing platforms.

Check the quality of the ANN. I don't think this is a serious project and it's a lot of hype words only.
I personally do not think so. I wholeheartedly support the project and already took part in the ICO. I really trusting them, Tkeycoin DAO is very ambition project!
Thanks for the feedback!Nice to know that!
copper member
July 06, 2018, 10:18:30 AM
Why cryptocurrency will never disappear?

Every day the popularity of bitcoin and a number of other altcoins is increasing.
More and more people buy virtual coins on exchanges or specialized exchangers in pursuit of wealth and financial well-being.
Digital asset has become an ideal tool for quick earnings.

Read our blog:

➡️ https://medium.com/@tkeycoin/why-cryptocurrency-will-never-disappear-42a5a5b08349
Activity: 196
July 16, 2018, 01:49:34 AM
Guys I found your project, you have a great activity, a good concept. What kind of personal information is required to register in your ICO? 
Hi, thank you for the question. To register your participation, you will be required to provide your full name and email and submit copies of proof of identity such as a passport . This is part of our online validation process. We can provide assistance if required.

Hello Tkeycoin Team! Do you have a Privacy Policy?
Hello, Yes! Please go to this link https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/confidential.pdf

can I get answer on my question, please?
copper member
July 03, 2018, 03:18:58 AM
very nice idea, hope in the future should run under the planned.  Good luck!
Thank You!
Activity: 95
July 16, 2018, 01:46:39 AM
Hi! Could you tell me can l delite my account?
Hello!
To delete an account, you must make a request to the support service - [email protected]. Support agents will review the application, request the necessary data.

https://tkeycoin.com/doc/en/confidential.pdf - Please read this document.

Okay, thank you.
copper member
July 06, 2018, 10:05:59 AM
Tell me, why is there still no information about the developers? It looks strange
Expect soon: 1. Updating Platform Sites
2. Media coverage of the team
3. Interviews
4. The publication of the team on various sources
5. And much more

Please follow the news https://t.me/tkeycoin
Activity: 87
July 13, 2018, 10:04:50 AM
Hello Tkeycoin Team! Do you have a Privacy Policy?
Pages:
Jump to: