Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 5. (Read 13027 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 254
August 29, 2018, 12:52:07 AM
My question was
When is the deadline for the myetherwallet thing -giving the myetherwallet adress on the payera-website

Exactly, I can't find an explanation how bounty will be paid? Do I have to open an account on Payera ICO website?

If anybody knows how this bounty will be distributed, please share.
The Bounty distribution is ongoing.You will receive them soon, tokens will be locked.Two weeks after listing you will be able to transfer them
Activity: 728
August 27, 2018, 06:08:27 PM
It's closed to a month now since the end of TokenSale, is any news regarding exchange listing?
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 04:37:34 AM
I invested my hard earned money on payero and thought it was serious. I have not done anything wrong, I've already done KYC. I am invested in the good faith here to be treated like that. Support when you are korrekt Help me
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
August 24, 2018, 03:55:45 AM
My question was
When is the deadline for the myetherwallet thing -giving the myetherwallet adress on the payera-website

Exactly, I can't find an explanation how bounty will be paid? Do I have to open an account on Payera ICO website?

If anybody knows how this bounty will be distributed, please share.
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 05:38:46 PM
My question was

If you are serious about getting a fast reply and have your questions answered then join https://t.me/payera
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 05:37:35 PM
I would like to bring great investors to the project through our Spanish speaking community, I have groups with more than 220k members who would love to know about your project, I would like to contact the marketing team of this project

Your marketing is no longer needed, tokensale is ended and concluded a long time ago. Join the telegram group we got a good number of participants.
Activity: 39
August 22, 2018, 07:25:13 PM
My question was
Activity: 104
August 22, 2018, 04:59:33 PM
I would like to bring great investors to the project through our Spanish speaking community, I have groups with more than 220k members who would love to know about your project, I would like to contact the marketing team of this project
I think where you will get fast response isn't here but on telegram. The team are always there respond to your proposal.
legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
August 21, 2018, 10:27:40 PM

I think you should contact them using Telegram Payera official group. There you have access to the team and community managers. Of course, this is a lot easier to talk using Telegram. Just don't think posting here is a good idea. PM would be alot better.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 07:52:39 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 06:51:28 PM
Great news!  Team done with modifying Smart Contract and mined all of PERA-tokens Grin
https://etherscan.io/token/0xbfd78aebccf26cb964a7836263143b5ee8072d84
The distribution-process will take some days

Do we know the estimated date for bounty tokens distribution?

Now when problems with contact are resolved and all tokens are mined and in the hands from the team there should be no problem to distribute, I assume.
I think for now they want to concentrate on investors before bounty. Am not  sure if I can remember correctly bounty distribution should be after listing or so.

Usually as you say, but you don't worry because I'm sure the team will work hard for distribution. Bounty hunters are also important, so I'm sure the team will distribute them after distribution to investors
August 17, 2018, 04:07:46 PM
Great news!  Team done with modifying Smart Contract and mined all of PERA-tokens Grin

Now when problems with contact are resolved and all tokens are mined and in the hands from the team there should be no problem to distribute, I assume.
I think for now they want to concentrate on investors before bounty. Am not  sure if I can remember correctly bounty distribution should be after listing or so.
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
August 17, 2018, 02:41:30 PM

Activity: 336
Merit: 31
August 16, 2018, 04:37:01 PM
This is indeed a good news. It is good to know that payera team is actually making progress.We look forward to receiving our tokens.
Activity: 574
August 16, 2018, 12:01:47 PM
legendary
August 16, 2018, 08:11:35 AM
How's the ICO going now? Did it already reach it's minimum cap per last month? When will the public sale ends? Anyone who can share some updates?

ICO is already finished and the soft cap was achieved, I think. I am not sure. I can't find this information on Payera page which is not good I think it should be clearly said on the ICO page that so and so much was raised with how many investors and so on. All detailed information about this ICO to inform investors and everybody who is interested.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
August 15, 2018, 02:30:08 PM
How's the ICO going now? Did it already reach it's minimum cap per last month? When will the public sale ends? Anyone who can share some updates?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 14, 2018, 07:11:59 PM
The airdrop token will be distributed.
The only thing I announced with this message is that we will announce when the distribution starts.
Dont worry, the bounty participants will get their token before the airdrop participants.
August 14, 2018, 06:37:44 PM
quote "Dear community,
we appreciate your massive support and thank you for the trust you put in us and our project!

We are exited and happy, because you gave us the chance to make our vision become reality.

Nevertheless we are a young company company and we still have to learn our lessons with each day that passes.

Right now we are restructuring our team, because we think that this is the only way to guarantee the best outcome.

In the same move we are also working on a modified Smartcontract, wich will fit our and of course our future costumers needs.

This is not the time to take shortcuts. The structure we are building right now will be the fundament of our whole platform.

This is the reason for the delayed token-distribution. We are sorry for your inconvenience and hope that you will continue to support us.

At the moment we can't name you a specific date when the distribution will be completely performed. We are confident that we will manage it in the near future.

We are doing our best to create something unique and are confident that the result will be gamechanging.

The ones who stand by us won't be disappointed in the long term and this is what this project is about: The future!

Atakan Ali Yildirim
(CEO and Founder of Payera)"
This is nice. It shows that the company have the interest of their customers, community and investors at heart. Just keep the updates rolling and the confidence of your community you will always have.
legendary
August 12, 2018, 10:21:12 PM
quote "Dear community,
we appreciate your massive support and thank you for the trust you put in us and our project!

We are exited and happy, because you gave us the chance to make our vision become reality.

Nevertheless we are a young company company and we still have to learn our lessons with each day that passes.

Right now we are restructuring our team, because we think that this is the only way to guarantee the best outcome.

In the same move we are also working on a modified Smartcontract, wich will fit our and of course our future costumers needs.

This is not the time to take shortcuts. The structure we are building right now will be the fundament of our whole platform.

This is the reason for the delayed token-distribution. We are sorry for your inconvenience and hope that you will continue to support us.

At the moment we can't name you a specific date when the distribution will be completely performed. We are confident that we will manage it in the near future.

We are doing our best to create something unique and are confident that the result will be gamechanging.

The ones who stand by us won't be disappointed in the long term and this is what this project is about: The future!

Atakan Ali Yildirim
(CEO and Founder of Payera)"

This is good that Payera keeps the finger on the pulse and posted this update. I hope that distribution will start soon and there will be a possibility to check the spreadsheet one more time. Bounty hunters have to check their stakes and are just impossible without a spreadsheet.

I hope that Payera will listen again to bounty hunters voices and will publish the spreadsheet after counting final stakes. This is the only way to be fully transparent.

Pages:
Jump to: