Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 6. (Read 13027 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 254
August 12, 2018, 12:05:42 AM
quote "Dear community,
we appreciate your massive support and thank you for the trust you put in us and our project!

We are exited and happy, because you gave us the chance to make our vision become reality.

Nevertheless we are a young company company and we still have to learn our lessons with each day that passes.

Right now we are restructuring our team, because we think that this is the only way to guarantee the best outcome.

In the same move we are also working on a modified Smartcontract, wich will fit our and of course our future costumers needs.

This is not the time to take shortcuts. The structure we are building right now will be the fundament of our whole platform.

This is the reason for the delayed token-distribution. We are sorry for your inconvenience and hope that you will continue to support us.

At the moment we can't name you a specific date when the distribution will be completely performed. We are confident that we will manage it in the near future.

We are doing our best to create something unique and are confident that the result will be gamechanging.

The ones who stand by us won't be disappointed in the long term and this is what this project is about: The future!

Atakan Ali Yildirim
(CEO and Founder of Payera)"
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
August 10, 2018, 06:30:58 PM
‼️NEWS: Distribution & Listing ‼️

- The distribution of the token is around 05.08.18.
- The listing will take place in the end of august.
No,  they have extended the distribution date to 10th of August, it looks like they are experience some technical difficulties in dispatching tokens to investor.
The distribution will now be done manually.

Yes that's right, token distribution has been shifted to a later date, I wonder why this is so, although according to team, listing is still scheduled for end of this month.

In the most of the ICOs I see these days, developers and the team behind the projects prefer their tokens to release later. That's due to the market condition. Most of the tokens are dumped easily after they are listed on exchanges.
I think it's better to distribute the tokens later. It's better for investors too.

I also observed this trend of delaying bounty participants pay. But with or without the delay it will still dump if some of the investors decides to. I have seen it happen.

I didn't mean bounties. I was talking about the tokens have been already bought by the investors during initial coin offering and the long time it usually takes to distribute the coins or tokens among the investors and also getting listed on exchanges.
Activity: 336
Merit: 31
August 10, 2018, 05:40:48 PM

No,  they have extended the distribution date to 10th of August, it looks like they are experience some technical difficulties in dispatching tokens to investor.

Yes that's right, token distribution has been shifted to a later date, I wonder why this is so, although according to team, listing is still scheduled for end of this month.

In the most of the ICOs I see these days, developers and the team behind the projects prefer their tokens to release later. That's due to the market condition. Most of the tokens are dumped easily after they are listed on exchanges.
I think it's better to distribute the tokens later. It's better for investors too.

I also observed this trend of delaying bounty participants pay. But with or without the delay it will still dump if some of the investors decides to. I have seen it happen.
Activity: 882
August 08, 2018, 05:58:40 PM

No,  they have extended the distribution date to 10th of August, it looks like they are experience some technical difficulties in dispatching tokens to investor.

According t to their website updates, it't  gonna be listed by the end of August at most.
Token distribution already started (always according to their website updates).

Delaying the listing of the tokens / coin cuz of the market condition isn't always a goo go to be honest.

Activity: 602
Merit: 116
August 08, 2018, 05:02:22 PM

No,  they have extended the distribution date to 10th of August, it looks like they are experience some technical difficulties in dispatching tokens to investor.

Activity: 336
Merit: 31
August 08, 2018, 01:51:21 PM

Awesome news! But when will the final spreadsheet be out? so one will know what he or she is expecting?

I find it quite absurd, that the final spreadsheet would not be released for public viewing. What if there are mistakes in allocation of stakes.

I agree this is not supposed to be so, after final edit spreadsheets are supposed to be made public with final stakes just in of case mistakes, am wondering why the team took this measure.
I have always known that spreadsheet has always been made public especially for bounty participants. I am just wondering why this will be different?
Yes, all projects I have seen do publish the final spreadsheet, for correction if there are mistakes and stuffs like that. If not for anything at least one will know what he is expecting
Activity: 104
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 01:34:46 PM

Awesome news! But when will the final spreadsheet be out? so one will know what he or she is expecting?

I find it quite absurd, that the final spreadsheet would not be released for public viewing. What if there are mistakes in allocation of stakes.

I agree this is not supposed to be so, after final edit spreadsheets are supposed to be made public with final stakes just in of case mistakes, am wondering why the team took this measure.
I have always known that spreadsheet has always been made public especially for bounty participants. I am just wondering why this will be different?
Activity: 196
August 07, 2018, 03:41:50 PM

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 07, 2018, 03:30:30 PM

Activity: 728
August 06, 2018, 06:52:55 PM

August 06, 2018, 12:58:39 AM

Great news that it will be listed earlier than expected. Do we have a name of exchange you were talking about? Is it on the top tier or low tier exchange?
no ,I don't have that information. Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
August 05, 2018, 07:17:17 PM

Great news that it will be listed earlier than expected. Do we have a name of exchange you were talking about? Is it on the top tier or low tier exchange?
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
August 04, 2018, 02:06:26 PM

Great news but there is nothing about bounty distribution and airdrop. When bounty and airdrop will be distributed? I think a lot of people want to know this answer.
Presumably 1-2 weeks stay tuned.Calculation ongoing, please be patient Smiley

Thank you for a fast answer. This is support, I like. Let's hope that bounty and airdrop distribution will be processed without any delays which will be such a difference compared to latest ICO's. I wish you luck Payera team.
August 04, 2018, 05:15:40 AM

The distribution of the token is taking place not later than 05.08.18. -> For investors
The distribution of the bounty- and airdrop-rewards will follow step by step.
Spreadsheet -? Smiley
Activity: 122
Merit: 7
July 23, 2018, 12:02:16 PM

PAYERA MEGA CONTEST

DON‘T MISS THE CONTEST TO BECOME A CRYPTO MILLIONAIRE

START: 18th of july
END: 29th of july

PRICEPOOL:

1x 1.000.000 USD in PERA

3x 100.000 USD in PERA

10x 10.000 USD in PERA

100x 1.000 USD in PERA

——————————————

Terms of participation:

- maximum of 2.500 investors with a minimum investment of 300 USD.

- every 100 USD investment (on top of the 300 USD) gives one ticket plus in the drawpot.

Example:

300 $ investment: name 1x in the pot

400 $ investment: name 2x in the pot

500 $ investment: name 3x in the pot

and so on....

- if you invest more you will get a higher chance to win the mega price!!

IF WE REACH 2.500 INVESTORS THE CONTEST WILL AUTOMATICALLY END.

The prices will be calculated with the actual tokenprice of 0.02 USD.

To avoid a manipulated course after the listing, we will lock all prices for a time:

First place: 6 month locked
Second place: 4 month locked
Third place: 2 month locked
Fourth place: 1 month locked

The raffle will be on 31th of July 2018 on all social media canals.

———————————————

Every investor gets a number, if you invest more than 300 USD your number will get more times in the drawpot.

Those numbers will be drawn live and every winner has to write an e-mail with his user-email from payera.io to [email protected].

Good luck to everyone
Activity: 104
August 03, 2018, 09:41:04 AM

August 03, 2018, 01:30:05 AM

Great news but there is nothing about bounty distribution and airdrop. When bounty and airdrop will be distributed? I think a lot of people want to know this answer.
Presumably 1-2 weeks after the listing Wink stay tuned.Calculation ongoing, please be patient Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
August 02, 2018, 03:11:08 PM

August 02, 2018, 01:22:15 AM

Pages:
Jump to: