Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 8. (Read 13027 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
July 28, 2018, 09:13:07 PM
Great project,  Payera is a perfect ICO to invest, its very promising. I thought you change your token price because you want to end your ICO fast. But any ways you have only 2 days left in to be end. That is why people ho want to invest ICO this will be there opportunity and they should be in a hurry because time is running.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 28, 2018, 07:27:01 PM
Is the August 23rd date for sure to another lie like everything you’ve promised up until now?
Have you read the articles on a medium? It's very cool. Does the project team have people in charge of publishing?
But I was more impressed by the quality of the photoshop and video graphics, which is attached to the posts.
Activity: 476
Merit: 92
July 28, 2018, 02:42:13 PM
It is worth noting that the official version of this project will be available in the first quarter of 2019. In general, the road map is calculated until the third quarter of 2020. But each of the stages proposed by the developers can be reduced in time, if it turns out to collect a hardcap, the size of which is 60 million dollars. And this, most likely, will be achieved, as the Payera ecosystem is ambitious, practical and understandable for everyone.

I don't understand what you talking about? Hard cap will be achieved?

I think you not follow Payera ICO at all. They are struggling to reach soft cap. Payera team do what they can to attract investors but is really hard as we see. I hope soft cap will be reached and this project can move forward. Failure would be only a headache.
Activity: 274
July 27, 2018, 03:05:59 AM
It is worth noting that the official version of this project will be available in the first quarter of 2019. In general, the road map is calculated until the third quarter of 2020. But each of the stages proposed by the developers can be reduced in time, if it turns out to collect a hardcap, the size of which is 60 million dollars. And this, most likely, will be achieved, as the Payera ecosystem is ambitious, practical and understandable for everyone.
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 09:42:50 AM
PAYERA is based on the concept of the most successful and best-known e-commerce company in Asia, but much easier to handle. Combined with SHOP- & CARDERA, we offer multifunctional solutions that in this form do not yet exist in the crypto market.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
July 26, 2018, 04:29:34 AM
Can you change soft cap if you dont reach goal? I mean 10% not sooo important when reach 4.3kk and reach some else in this week
You have great idea and big community
Make 4kk+ its very strong in this  market
I think the team will make the right decision !

5 days left!!! Wink
it is unlikely that the PAYER team will make a return to investors (unless, of course, $ 4.3 million, which we see on the site, is really collected). Most likely soft-cap will be again changed to 4 million dollars.
The contest did not help the guys ...
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
July 26, 2018, 03:13:47 AM
Can you change soft cap if you dont reach goal? I mean 10% not sooo important when reach 4.3kk and reach some else in this week
I think the team will make the right decision !

5 days left!!! Wink
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
July 26, 2018, 01:45:01 AM
When I see that some project promise crypto cards now, its has assotiation with scam at first. Because hundreds projects promised cards already and no one don't have. Show Visa or Mastercard license for your cards?  Huh
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 01:11:34 AM
Activity: 122
Merit: 7
June 30, 2018, 05:44:44 PM
Dear Bounty Hunters!

Our Bounty Program ends 2nd July 2018.

For all those who participated in our Signature and Telegram Name and Logo Campaign
please keep your Signature Name and Logo in your profiles until the calculations are over.
We will post an announcement when the calculation is over.

Thank you very much for your support!

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 01:11:01 AM
Sorry but isn't this an counterproductive for your project?
You were able to collect about 5M $ if i remember correctly, now you are giving away 1.5M $ which would be instantly dumped by the winner
Of course everyone which win the first price will immediately dump it even for 1/10 of the value, and dumping in a single time all those coins...
Activity: 266
Merit: 2
July 26, 2018, 01:10:38 AM
I am confident that 90% of the projects can be started with far less money than required. You have more than 4 million $. If you invest well in administrators, you will go anywhere you want.
July 25, 2018, 01:22:59 AM
I am confident that 90% of the projects can be started with far less money than required. Payera have more than 4 million $. If you invest well in administrators, you will go anywhere you want. Smiley Good luck!
Activity: 378
July 24, 2018, 02:21:28 PM
the concept is very interesting once owned by PAYERA project. Hopefully what is developed by this project can be realized someday, and hopefully a lot of investors turn into project PAYERA
July 24, 2018, 02:28:29 AM
I would like to believe that this contest will help the project to reach the minimum amount of fees. There is not much time left.
Good luck, PAYERA Smiley
July 23, 2018, 02:23:16 AM
🔥PAYERA MEGA CONTEST - ONE MORE WEEK 🔥

Check  new video on youtube! Awesome insights into ecosystem with PAYERA, SHOPERA and CARDERA  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEhFDy6LJ1A&frags=pl%2Cwn

Gogogo! Smiley
Softcap incoming. Wink
July 20, 2018, 02:37:24 AM
The team has decided to make a contest for all the investors and they will give away a total of 1.500.000 PERA tokens. Do not miss this great opportunity. For more information visit their Telgram official group.
PAYERA MEGA CONTEST!
START: 18th of july
END: 29th of july

PRICEPOOL:
1x 1.000.000 USD in PERA
3x 100.000 USD in PERA
10x 10.000 USD in PERA
100x 1.000 USD in PERA

Terms of participation:

- maximum of 2.500 investors with a minimum investment of 300 USD.

- every 100 USD investment (on top of the 300 USD) gives one ticket plus in the drawpot.

Example:

300 $ investment: name 1x in the pot
400 $ investment: name 2x in the pot
500 $ investment: name 3x in the pot
and so on....

- if you invest more you will get a higher chance to win the mega price!!

IF  REACH 2.500 INVESTORS THE CONTEST WILL AUTOMATICALLY END.
The prices will be calculated with the actual tokenprice of 0.02 USD.
To avoid a manipulated course after the listing, team locked all prices for a time:
First place: 6 month locked
Second place: 4 month locked
Third place: 2 month locked
Fourth place: 1 month locked
The raffle will be on 31th of July 2018 on all social media canals.

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
July 18, 2018, 02:31:17 PM
The team has decided to make a contest for all the investors and they will give away a total of 1.500.000 PERA tokens. Do not miss this great opportunity. For more information visit their Telgram official group.
Can you tell something more about this promotion? Is this WK promo you are talking about?

I haven't heard anything about such a big prize pool in latest announcement from Payera team. Strange.

Here is their announcement

1. Check your last 3 numbers from your PERA-Wallet balance on payera.io
2. Make a screenshot from your PERA-Wallet.
3. Send it directly to the OFFICIAL PAYERA CHANNEL and link @YaganM and your e-mail that you use to login at payera.io
4. Wait for @YaganM to check it.

Can you tell something more about this promotion? Is this WK promo you are talking about?

I haven't heard anything about such a big prize pool in latest announcement from Payera team. Strange.
That's true, this contest is currently ongoing and will last for 13 days, so we have 4 days with 1000$ for max. 5 people each day and 9 days with 200$ for max. 5 people each day. All investors have the chance to win, so if you are not invested yet, you can do so and will automatically participate at the contest. Check https://t.me/payera for more details.

Thank you very much for this detailed informations. I will participate of course, why not is a chance to win a free money on top of my investment. I hope this will attract new investors and Pyera will achieve the soft cap easily. The crypto market is turning green and maybe we are in the start of new bull run let's hope this helps Payera ICO to be funded.
July 18, 2018, 03:23:08 AM
Fundraising has stopped since the start of the ICO. Question to project team - why this happens Huh
I think one of the reasons is that the sale of tokens on the pre-sale is 2 times cheaper than the price for the PERA token at the moment.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
July 16, 2018, 03:18:04 PM

Here is their announcement

1. Check your last 3 numbers from your PERA-Wallet balance on payera.io
2. Make a screenshot from your PERA-Wallet.
3. Send it directly to the OFFICIAL PAYERA CHANNEL and link @YaganM and your e-mail that you use to login at payera.io
4. Wait for @YaganM to check it.
Pages:
Jump to: