Pages:
Author

Topic: · - page 16. (Read 48731 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 29, 2013, 05:06:52 PM
So, after NXT got some popularity, albeit based on promises, this scam coin is trying to do the same.
21 BTC (such a coincidence!) "donated" ROFL
Get a life, and a real job perhaps
Activity: 308
Merit: 251
Giga
December 29, 2013, 05:02:35 PM
my main concern is the name and branding, have you thought about copyright issues? If this is a long term project don't you think this will cause conflict with Visa ? Visa one of the largest and most powerful payment institutions on the planet. they will surely come after you at some point when you go mainstream.

you're using their name and even your logo has the blue/orange colors in it.

Can you please clarify this, i'm interested in this project but the name is a big concern.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
December 29, 2013, 02:22:33 PM
The scam accusations are getting ridiculous every second from trolls, Visacoin should close the IPO immediately and concentrate fully on the coin development and brand awareness. Additional funding can be raised from the people that already invested in initial IPO.

Are you one of the developer of the VSC?

No

Why  can you answer the 3 questions for Visacoin? Why do you know what Visacoin think?

Are you a learner?  Can't you find the answer to your 3 questions in the posts.  You just jump on the bandwagon without researching. Look at the spreadsheet he listed French as his language.

So you left your email as '[email protected]', anyone know what the 'hotmail.ca' is? Hopefully you mistyped it, hopefully Visacoin mistyped his/her language.

Hotmail .Ca= Canada
Activity: 53
December 29, 2013, 10:33:21 AM
The scam accusations are getting ridiculous every second from trolls, Visacoin should close the IPO immediately and concentrate fully on the coin development and brand awareness. Additional funding can be raised from the people that already invested in initial IPO.

No

Why  can you answer the 3 questions for Visacoin? Why do you know what Visacoin think?

Are you a learner?  Can't you find the answer to your 3 questions in the posts.  You just jump on the bandwagon without researching. Look at the spreadsheet he listed French as his language.

So you left your email as '[email protected]', anyone know what the 'hotmail.ca' is? Hopefully you mistyped it, hopefully Visacoin mistyped his/her language.
legendary
December 29, 2013, 10:27:18 AM

No
懒得跟你说英语。别想骗天朝的, 忽悠老外,不反对不支持。 Grin Grin

So you are not retarded, you just pretending to be lazy
legendary
December 29, 2013, 10:24:50 AM

No

December 29, 2013, 10:14:37 AM

No

legendary
December 29, 2013, 10:13:11 AM
Visacoin and MsCollec should be the same person. What do you think?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4162941

Hahahaha   Grin i think you are Satoshi Nakamoto
I'm just an early adaptor who saw the potential in VSC  and actively promoting it
legendary
December 29, 2013, 10:08:06 AM

No
December 29, 2013, 10:07:53 AM
Visacoin and MsCollec should be the same person. What do you think?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4162941
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
December 29, 2013, 10:00:55 AM
Rename it, rename it, rename it, for god sake's rename it!  I am not exactly sure what your end game with this coin is (if you are not a scammer and actually have an endgame beyond steal as much BTC as possible in the next 3 months) but if it ever involves this coin being used as payment to online businesses, NO ONE will accept it because they will have VISA, ya know, as in VISA CARD up their ass.  Seriously, do you think Apple would ever allow a Visacoin app in the app store?  Welp, ya just shut out ipad and iphone users from your potential userbase over a silly name you were too stubborn to change.  Even if there was the slightest possibility of the name causing an issue in the future, why invite that potential complication in the future?  

And really it is just a shit marketing move in the first place.  We all know about VISA cards, they are used by millions across the world everyday for years now.  Give it a name that sparks the interest of the general population, let's them know this is something new they have never seen before.  When someone hears the word "bitcoin" for the first time, invariably their response is "what's that?".  It is new, it is fresh, it gets them interested.  If I heard "visacoin" for the first time outside this forum, I'd assume it was some dopey marketing ploy by VISA to get me to give them more money and not even bother finding out what it was.

Seriously, name change, white paper, and I'll flick some BTC towards this thing and see what happens.
December 29, 2013, 09:48:13 AM

Activity: 34
December 29, 2013, 09:46:38 AM
@Visacoin, could you please identify yourself?
Since you are taking money from the community and are doing fundraiser the MSC way, J.R. identified himself and showed his qulification.
Where are you from? your qulificaton? and so on.. please?

Re-post in case the OP didn't see it.
legendary
December 29, 2013, 09:41:55 AM
legendary
December 29, 2013, 09:34:50 AM
One of my friends has few questions about this project. But he can not replay this post, hence I help post his words as follows:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Are the author from an English speaking country? My answer is NO! Just see below two sentences in the thread, you will find it.
a)About me:
I'mnotSatoshiNakamotohedoesnotexistsoamI - The English native speaker should say ' Neither do I' but ' So do I'
b)'It will makes vsc a really easy-to-use.' , you can find out the grammar error easily here - 'will makes'!!!

2. Why end up the IPO so hurry even if no whitepaper come out?

3. The author's position is just a Jr. Member, how can we trust a Jr. Member?

1)The OP might be French

2) The IPO ending early is good because BTC price is volatile, lot of people will not want to lock down their investment for three months.

3) I have seen developer releasing coins under their new coin flagship account. We all started from newbie status.
December 29, 2013, 09:29:43 AM
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
December 29, 2013, 09:15:49 AM
One of my friends has few questions about this project. But he can not replay this post, hence I help post his words as follows:

1. Are the author from an English speaking country? My answer is NO! Just see below two sentences in the thread, you will find it.
a)About me:
I'mnotSatoshiNakamotohedoesnotexistsoamI - The English native speaker should say ' Neither do I' but ' So do I'
b)'It will makes vsc a really easy-to-use.' , you can find out the grammar error easily here - 'will makes'!!!

2. Why end up the IPO so hurry even if no whitepaper come out?

3. The author's position is just a Jr. Member, how can we trust a Jr. Member?

Activity: 16
December 29, 2013, 08:43:05 AM
I dont think that calling this coin visa coin was really smart to be honest!
You should go and check the copyright terms on that name!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
NXT is the future
December 29, 2013, 07:52:51 AM

Can I sent you NXT do you accept? Cheesy

Pin
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
December 29, 2013, 07:43:47 AM
without your CV, personnal info, written white paper; It is to be considered as a scam.

If you want to fight against msc and nxt you have to think more about the coin repartition; it is where they fail.

PTS try something smarter; but with memorycoin coming i'm not sure of what they are doing.

U definitly should think of a stake-through-hashrate like pts; + another way to distribute coin more equally for new comers at IPO.

Is this coin going to be java too ?

Just answer before taking coins. I'll be pleased to join the team if I can do some good work; giving ideas; making some PR; but like eveyone with a brain, I need more infos.

visacoin; u can pm me and reach me on skype @exilepoker.

Cheers.
Pages:
Jump to: