Pages:
Author

Topic: / - page 18. (Read 46898 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
February 08, 2019, 03:03:16 PM
It certainly will. And now is the time for the development of the project and for advertising so that project IEX becomes recognizable until that moment.
Until the end of the year there is still a lot of time. I think a lot of things will change in the crypto market and in the crypto industry in these 9 months. Hope this is a great exchange!
Activity: 182
February 08, 2019, 01:32:32 PM
What this project proposes to do is very important for the crypto investment industry. After all, it is no secret that everyone is already tired of endless scams and they want a stable and secure investment.
Everybody is tired of fraudsters, but no one will change this, ordinary users cannot influence this, they just need to be careful
Activity: 126
February 08, 2019, 07:23:41 AM
What this project proposes to do is very important for the crypto investment industry. After all, it is no secret that everyone is already tired of endless scams and they want a stable and secure investment.
Activity: 98
February 08, 2019, 06:54:34 AM
If you don’t invest here, then all you have to do is to monitor the development of the project and its progress.
I also think that this project is promising and should not be missed. I also want to watch to decide whether to invest my money here or not.
Many can give promises, but the point is that they will come true, because no one knows how long he will be able to stay on the market
It is necessary not to stop the pace of development in the project and then, thanks to new releases, the project will always be in the top.
Activity: 84
February 08, 2019, 06:27:43 AM
I hope that the exchange of IEX will be ready by the time the next pump comes on the market. I think that the ideas of this project will find their supporters among investors and traders.
The pump can occur at any time. This is equally likely to happen today or in a month or a year. Therefore, the team should not pay attention to such things and need to focus on the development of their product.
I agree that projects do not need to be upset with this situation, and then work on and improve the project. But some projects need investments for this. And when everyone is afraid or do not want to invest, then where to take them? How to work further?
Activity: 252
February 08, 2019, 05:41:54 AM
The number of projects in the crypto market is growing. Therefore, the exchange will be in demand. But of course, quality and safety are basic requirements !! I think that project IEX will not have problems with this, but with the clients accordingly.
When there was a pump in the crypto market in 2017, the exchanges could not cope with the influx of users. Therefore, I believe that there are not many exchanges on the market.  I would even say that there are not enough good exchanges.
February 08, 2019, 05:16:36 AM
IEX does not look like other projects. This project has clear prospects and a clear plan for further development. I hope that IEX will please its investors.
Many people say that the market will soon turn around and the rise in the value of all crypto assets will begin. I expect that my investments will bring me a good profit.
Everyone would like that. But what many say - you can not believe. No one knows when the pump will be. These are just assumptions that are often erroneous.
Activity: 210
February 08, 2019, 05:08:28 AM
IEX does not look like other projects. This project has clear prospects and a clear plan for further development. I hope that IEX will please its investors.
We need to wait for the launch of the IEX  exchange and then it will be possible to judge the prospects.
Activity: 140
February 08, 2019, 04:32:37 AM
Many people say that the market will soon turn around and the rise in the value of all crypto assets will begin. I expect that my investments will bring me a good profit.
February 08, 2019, 04:05:15 AM
I hope that the exchange of IEX will be ready by the time the next pump comes on the market. I think that the ideas of this project will find their supporters among investors and traders.
The pump can occur at any time. This is equally likely to happen today or in a month or a year. Therefore, the team should not pay attention to such things and need to focus on the development of their product.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 08, 2019, 03:38:25 AM
I also think that this project is promising and should not be missed. I also want to watch to decide whether to invest my money here or not.
Try to study as much as possible the technical part of the project, and try to understand how promising what is developing this project. And then you will need to invest here or not.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
February 08, 2019, 02:06:41 AM
Investing is a very serious process. It is much more difficult than many people think. It is good if you can immediately find a serious and promising project. but there are few. IEX seems to me a good option. I will still study this project.
There are so many projects that it is necessary to study and analyze projects. Contact with the project community, ask questions to developers. This will make it possible to make sure of the correctness of their choice.
February 07, 2019, 05:02:50 PM
Security and anonymity on the Internet are two things that every day are becoming more and more important for many users. The truth today is not all thinking about it.
It seems to me that IEX has chosen the right strategy.
Anonymity is very good, but it is necessary that the team do as much as possible for the security of its exchange. Because security is also a very important criterion for choosing a crypto exchange.
Security decides a lot in the modern world, but every person should understand that you can leave your keys on any other site and of course other people will use the moment and withdraw your money.
Activity: 238
February 07, 2019, 01:28:16 PM
All hope for a change in trend. The fall of the market has lasted for more than a year. The last peak of the value of crypto assets was December 20, 2017, since then it has been falling smoothly. So all hopes for growth, which can begin at any time.
I think that the pump of the market may happen already this month, or, as a last resort, in March. There are many prerequisites for this. I want to have time to make all the planned investments.
I don’t hope for anything, whether pumping will or not, nobody knows, but let's hope for the best, the market growth should be anyway
February 07, 2019, 10:22:15 AM
If you don’t invest here, then all you have to do is to monitor the development of the project and its progress.
Many can give promises, but the point is that they will come true, because no one knows how long he will be able to stay on the market
Activity: 98
February 07, 2019, 09:31:29 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 07, 2019, 08:19:04 AM
All hope for a change in trend. The fall of the market has lasted for more than a year. The last peak of the value of crypto assets was December 20, 2017, since then it has been falling smoothly. So all hopes for growth, which can begin at any time.
I think that the pump of the market may happen already this month, or, as a last resort, in March. There are many prerequisites for this. I want to have time to make all the planned investments.
February 07, 2019, 07:18:34 AM
I hope that during this time the situation in the crypto market will change for the better. Because how to develop a new product today is very difficult.
It certainly will. And now is the time for the development of the project and for advertising so that project IEX becomes recognizable until that moment.
Activity: 168
February 07, 2019, 06:48:13 AM
This happens in all projects. those who have previously invested those get the maximum profit from the masternode. Since the number of nodes in the network is small and therefore the amount of remuneration is large.
Therefore, I prefer to be an early investor. Yes, there are high risks, but the opportunity to make a profit is very high. I love to risk. Of course, if the risk is justified.
Activity: 126
February 07, 2019, 06:06:01 AM
Security and anonymity on the Internet are two things that every day are becoming more and more important for many users. The truth today is not all thinking about it.
It seems to me that IEX has chosen the right strategy.
Anonymity is very good, but it is necessary that the team do as much as possible for the security of its exchange. Because security is also a very important criterion for choosing a crypto exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: