Pages:
Author

Topic: / - page 20. (Read 46870 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 06, 2019, 04:21:17 AM
The IEX team promises to launch the IEX exchange at the end of this year. I think they have enough time to develop a complete product.
I hope that during this time the situation in the crypto market will change for the better. Because how to develop a new product today is very difficult.
Activity: 210
February 06, 2019, 04:05:46 AM
You are right, if you follow the project from the very beginning and do not hesitate to ask the developers questions, there will not be a lot of strange questions that only distract them from the business. I think the project will be great, and most importantly, good luck in your endeavors !!
Most newbie questions we can answer. I invite all of us to answer newcomers' questions more often in order to distract developers from business less.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
February 06, 2019, 03:54:22 AM
I thought there will some burns on the rewards  run by IEX team?. why the supply keep on increasing?. There are 10MNS running and i believe this is from IEX team, so the supply must not be increase
Activity: 84
February 06, 2019, 03:04:34 AM
I am sure that all developers believe in their projects and, accordingly, in a new crypto economy. But still, not all projects will be successful.
To be successful is not always enough faith and work. There must be a combination of factors and of course - luck.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
February 06, 2019, 02:08:40 AM
I am sure that all developers believe in their projects and, accordingly, in a new crypto economy. But still, not all projects will be successful.
February 05, 2019, 11:04:30 AM
Now you can invest in projects, but you need to take into account one caveat that most of the projects were left without investment due to the fall of the market
The fall of the market can not last forever. I think that soon there will be a change of trend in the crypto market and growth will begin. Accordingly, the development of projects will begin. It will be a great time for investors.
It is logical that he will not always be at the bottom, sooner or later there will be minimal growth and the situation will stabilize
Activity: 98
February 05, 2019, 10:24:01 AM
Now you can invest in projects, but you need to take into account one caveat that most of the projects were left without investment due to the fall of the market
The fall of the market can not last forever. I think that soon there will be a change of trend in the crypto market and growth will begin. Accordingly, the development of projects will begin. It will be a great time for investors.
Activity: 238
February 05, 2019, 10:07:04 AM
It is possible that if developers provide a truly anonymous and secure exchange, then this feature will become popular among traders and investors in the crypto community.
Anonymity today is very much in demand among investors and traders. Therefore, I am sure that this option will be popular.
Each user likes to feel protected on the Internet, just as in any project you want to know that your data is completely anonymous.
Activity: 168
February 05, 2019, 09:12:33 AM
It is possible that if developers provide a truly anonymous and secure exchange, then this feature will become popular among traders and investors in the crypto community.
Anonymity today is very much in demand among investors and traders. Therefore, I am sure that this option will be popular.
February 05, 2019, 09:02:06 AM
Of course, you always need to think with your head and most soberly and balancedly evaluate the prospects of your investments.
Of course, you need to weigh all the risks and all the possible nuances when investing. There are not so many projects as promising and interesting as IEX.
There are a lot of projects on the market, but of them all are actually working and there is a real team, you just need to look at everything
Activity: 126
February 05, 2019, 08:36:45 AM
Project IEX is currently under development. Therefore, it is too early to talk about launching a project. Need time. I hope that everything will be fine and we will see the working exchange IEX.
The IEX team promises to launch the IEX exchange at the end of this year. I think they have enough time to develop a complete product.
February 05, 2019, 07:35:52 AM
Of course, you always need to think with your head and most soberly and balancedly evaluate the prospects of your investments.
Of course, you need to weigh all the risks and all the possible nuances when investing. There are not so many projects as promising and interesting as IEX.
Activity: 140
February 05, 2019, 06:59:41 AM
So always at the beginning of any project. Early investors get the maximum profit from owning masternodes. But of course they carry risks as well. Everything is logical.
Of course this is logical. Early investors risk investing in young and little-known projects. Therefore, they expect to receive excess profits.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 05, 2019, 06:33:38 AM
You're right. Now prices for most cryptocurrencies are very low and affordable for most investors. I think now is the time to buy coins for promising projects.
I also think that now is a very good time to invest. For people who did not have cryptocurrency, it is very profitable to enter with dollars or euros, because Bitcoin or Ethereum are very cheap today.
February 05, 2019, 06:15:23 AM
I found this project myself. I myself have studied the technical potential of this project. And I myself decided to invest in this project.
This is very good when a person himself studies and analyzes crypto projects. And as a result of your searches, you yourself have found this interesting and promising project. I hope that this project will still please its investors!
It is very important to study projects and be able to analyze them. A lot of projects have no potential, but just copies of other projects, without any development.
Activity: 126
February 05, 2019, 05:46:53 AM
I found this project myself. I myself have studied the technical potential of this project. And I myself decided to invest in this project.
This is very good when a person himself studies and analyzes crypto projects. And as a result of your searches, you yourself have found this interesting and promising project. I hope that this project will still please its investors!
Activity: 252
February 05, 2019, 05:20:56 AM
The market is artificially manipulated from Wall Street. This is almost no one hides. Big capital and professional players have long seized the initiative in the crypto market.
Of course, the big players control the market. But not all projects. There are still a team of enthusiasts and crypto anarchists who truly believe in a digital future and a new crypto economy.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
February 05, 2019, 05:08:53 AM
The project is young, but very promising and working, in my opinion. The market situation is a great time to enter a project.
You're right. Now prices for most cryptocurrencies are very low and affordable for most investors. I think now is the time to buy coins for promising projects.
You are absolutely right, and in my opinion it is always better to be at the beginning of any campaign, the project itself, I think, has the right to life. Good luck to the team!

You are right, if you follow the project from the very beginning and do not hesitate to ask the developers questions, there will not be a lot of strange questions that only distract them from the business. I think the project will be great, and most importantly, good luck in your endeavors !!
Activity: 210
February 05, 2019, 04:30:40 AM
Many are generally disappointed that they are investing somewhere. A masternodes brings at least some kind of income and it can not but rejoice in the current situation.
You're right! Investing in masternodes is a great chance to get passive income from owning cryptocurrencies.
February 05, 2019, 03:00:51 AM
You're right. Developers are very active in this thread. You can always ask any question and quickly and promptly get a professional answer to it.
Certainly the activity of the developers and their constant contact with the community can not but rejoice and inspires confidence in this IEX project!
This is a very positive thing. And it says that team IEX values its community and their opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: