Pages:
Author

Topic: / - page 21. (Read 46870 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
February 05, 2019, 01:57:42 AM
The project is young, but very promising and working, in my opinion. The market situation is a great time to enter a project.
You're right. Now prices for most cryptocurrencies are very low and affordable for most investors. I think now is the time to buy coins for promising projects.
You are absolutely right, and in my opinion it is always better to be at the beginning of any campaign, the project itself, I think, has the right to life. Good luck to the team!
If project IEX implements its plans, but I am sure that the project will do it. That project is waiting for "space" success !!!
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
February 04, 2019, 03:29:52 PM
The project is young, but very promising and working, in my opinion. The market situation is a great time to enter a project.
You're right. Now prices for most cryptocurrencies are very low and affordable for most investors. I think now is the time to buy coins for promising projects.
You are absolutely right, and in my opinion it is always better to be at the beginning of any campaign, the project itself, I think, has the right to life. Good luck to the team!
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
February 04, 2019, 12:56:18 PM
It is possible that the crypto market is managed by several people or several companies (venture or investment funds) and they decide when there will be growth and to what level it will fall. Influencing something we just can not. We can only wait.
The market is artificially manipulated from Wall Street. This is almost no one hides. Big capital and professional players have long seized the initiative in the crypto market.
We can only put up with it, here no one can guarantee the growth of cryptocurrency, everything is controlled
February 04, 2019, 12:07:20 PM
It seems to me that the ideas that the project is promoting (the anonymity and confidentiality of users) will be in great demand in the near future. This may well interest people to use the IEX exchange.
It is possible that if developers provide a truly anonymous and secure exchange, then this feature will become popular among traders and investors in the crypto community.
This is very good because no one can track a person’s identity and transaction through the system.
February 04, 2019, 11:16:25 AM
Now you can invest in projects, but you need to take into account one caveat that most of the projects were left without investment due to the fall of the market
Activity: 70
February 04, 2019, 10:30:29 AM
Any plan bounty campaign ,I mean Facebook bounty, LinkedIn Bounty , Translate Bounty , Content Bounty  etc.
Activity: 98
February 04, 2019, 10:02:24 AM
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 04, 2019, 09:29:48 AM
It seems to me that the ideas that the project is promoting (the anonymity and confidentiality of users) will be in great demand in the near future. This may well interest people to use the IEX exchange.
It is possible that if developers provide a truly anonymous and secure exchange, then this feature will become popular among traders and investors in the crypto community.
Activity: 168
February 04, 2019, 09:08:15 AM
I completely agree. How many analysts have many opinions))). When and how much silence will be knows a very small circle of people, and the rest are trying to assume and this is not 100% trusting.
I found this project myself. I myself have studied the technical potential of this project. And I myself decided to invest in this project.
Activity: 126
February 04, 2019, 08:23:53 AM
It is possible that the crypto market is managed by several people or several companies (venture or investment funds) and they decide when there will be growth and to what level it will fall. Influencing something we just can not. We can only wait.
The market is artificially manipulated from Wall Street. This is almost no one hides. Big capital and professional players have long seized the initiative in the crypto market.
Activity: 252
February 04, 2019, 07:37:52 AM
The main thing is that in spite of all the negatives that occur in the crypto market throughout the whole of 2018, project IEX does not become a position and continues to grow! Everything will be fine!
Project IEX is currently under development. Therefore, it is too early to talk about launching a project. Need time. I hope that everything will be fine and we will see the working exchange IEX.
Activity: 126
February 04, 2019, 07:03:29 AM
Yield masternodes today is simply impressive. While on the net a little bit a masternodes the reward is just fantastic!
So always at the beginning of any project. Early investors get the maximum profit from owning masternodes. But of course they carry risks as well. Everything is logical.
February 04, 2019, 06:39:18 AM
As far as I know, Project IEX is not only a crypto exchange. At what stage is the work on the remaining components of the project?
How is this not just a crypto exchange? And what else is planned to run in project IEX? Share information.
Activity: 84
February 04, 2019, 06:04:12 AM
All crypto investors dream of a stable passive income. Masternodes give this chance to every investor. If the IEX project becomes successful, then people who own the masters of this project will simply become rich.
Many are now disappointed by investing in masternodes. But do not blame the masternode in everything, you just need to be able to choose promising projects.
Many are generally disappointed that they are investing somewhere. A masternodes brings at least some kind of income and it can not but rejoice in the current situation.
Activity: 210
February 04, 2019, 05:48:06 AM
It has been repeatedly written and said that the entire news background is created artificially depending on what mood is needed for the crypto whales. Therefore, do not listen to bloggers and reviewers, but simply follow the development of projects in which you invest.
Of course, you always need to think with your head and most soberly and balancedly evaluate the prospects of your investments.
February 04, 2019, 04:51:12 AM
All crypto investors dream of a stable passive income. Masternodes give this chance to every investor. If the IEX project becomes successful, then people who own the masters of this project will simply become rich.
Many are now disappointed by investing in masternodes. But do not blame the masternode in everything, you just need to be able to choose promising projects.
Activity: 84
February 04, 2019, 04:42:37 AM
What an interesting project. I read the thread and received answers to almost all my questions on draft IEX.
February 04, 2019, 04:09:45 AM
Banks are completely different, they cannot be compared, banks are much more reliable and a different percentage distribution system
I agree that banks are different but the projects are also different. There are cases when banks do not pay interest to their depositors and become bankrupt. Everything is very relative.
Activity: 728
Merit: 13
February 03, 2019, 10:27:24 PM

Cryptocurrency is completely anonymous, for which people love it. A lot of users refuse to pass verification, on the one hand, this is correct.
Of course it's better when your income is unknown to anyone Grin.
Just saw the topic-interesting company.Personally, I liked the interface-a nice one, everything is convenient-for me personally.I think to test for.
Activity: 365
Merit: 10
February 03, 2019, 09:51:51 PM
I would not be so strong already that everything is anonymous, in my opinion intermediaries are simply removed, and the project itself is very interesting and it's time to participate in it.
Pages:
Jump to: