Pages:
Author

Topic: / - page 25. (Read 46871 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 05:22:07 AM
2019 Q3
It turns out that before the opening is still long enough ... on the other hand, this is a plus. Since now is not the best time to launch a crypto project.
Activity: 84
January 30, 2019, 05:05:19 AM
I would like to know who are the developers of project IEX? Do they already have experience in this field?
Activity: 126
January 30, 2019, 05:02:02 AM
I understand that the team does not have enough time and energy for everything. But it seems to me that developers really should do their repository on the github.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
January 30, 2019, 04:27:37 AM
this is a fucking joke  Grin GTFO!!! 🚨 https://github.com/iexcoin
Activity: 140
January 30, 2019, 04:05:19 AM
How is this 2 exchange? As far as I know there will be one online exchange. The second exchange, as you say, is an option and not a separate service. Or I'm wrong?
The exchange will offer the option of both standard deposit and withdrawal, as well as the use of an anonymous option. This is done for those users who for some reason are worried about their anonymity.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 30, 2019, 03:33:58 AM
And that is not all. There is also a messenger and Explorer for each coin.
Project IEX plans its own messenger? That's very interesting. The exchange Huobi launched its own messenger. I see it's becoming a trend.
Merit: 2
January 30, 2019, 02:54:44 AM
All projects on the market have many competitors. Development is an indicator of the seriousness of the team and the prospects for the project at the moment. Those who do not stop developing and constantly introducing new ideas will remain on the market. And the future is theirs!
Team IEX is constantly working on the project, as it understands that now is a very difficult time. You read the forum and everywhere the thread is that the market will grow in 2-5 years. How can projects without real development wait these years and not leave the market in such a situation? Only those who have innovations and real ideas will be able to survive and succeed in the future.
January 29, 2019, 12:04:00 PM
Chip with anonymity is very cool. But I honestly thought at first that it would be completely two different exchanges: centralized and decentralized.
In my opinion, the implementation of the question proposed by the team IEX will be much more convenient for the user than two different exchanges. Of course, we still don’t know how it will look like, but the idea itself is interesting.
Activity: 84
January 29, 2019, 11:22:16 AM
I read several posts about bounty, but the site does not say anything specifically about this. Can someone from the team give the exact answer to this question? Is there such a thing in the plans? And if there is something more will tell about it.
January 29, 2019, 10:52:49 AM
And what is this airdrop on Twitter from project IEX where they will distribute Dogecoin of 20,000 to each user? Is it still topical?
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
January 29, 2019, 10:38:29 AM
The project IEX provides for receiving passive income not only from the POS-staking but also from the possession of the masternodes. Details are described on the site.
I heard that recently discovered a vulnerability in the coins that use the POS-algorithm. What is the situation with this vulnerability of this IEX coin?
Activity: 168
January 29, 2019, 08:35:24 AM
Referral links have always been popular, direct motivation in order to bring new users and get nice bonuses
The referral program has always raised interest in projects and has helped attract new people to the community. I support such ideas and consider them very promising.
January 29, 2019, 08:03:18 AM
The team has very interesting decisions regarding the further development of their exchange. I will observe the further development of this IEX project.
When is the release of this exchange expected? Have specific dates? I would like to understand what dates we are talking about and correctly understand the investment attractiveness of this IEX coin.
January 29, 2019, 07:35:03 AM
it would be nice to see a bounty. I think that many would like to participate. This would help popularize the project.
And what promise bounty? It would be nice. I would definitely take part. The IEX project seems to me promising and I would not refuse to receive a coin for carrying the signature.
Activity: 252
January 29, 2019, 07:06:33 AM
The fact that the project offers an exchange option 2 is certainly interesting and will certainly find its users. But I would like to know if there are any ideas in terms of enhanced security??
How is this 2 exchange? As far as I know there will be one online exchange. The second exchange, as you say, is an option and not a separate service. Or I'm wrong?
January 29, 2019, 06:37:19 AM
All projects on the market have many competitors. Development is an indicator of the seriousness of the team and the prospects for the project at the moment. Those who do not stop developing and constantly introducing new ideas will remain on the market. And the future is theirs!
The IEX project looks very promising. I hope that in less than half a year this exchange will be very well known among traders and crypto investors.
Activity: 210
January 29, 2019, 06:01:12 AM
I want to know from the team what income the coin IEX? How much will I get if I have a few hundred coins and how much will I get if I buy masternode?
Activity: 182
January 29, 2019, 05:42:41 AM
Must be a unique offer. Then there will be interest from the users. But although the IEX project already looks quite promising.
What would you like to see in this project? If you have any ideas speak here. The team will be happy to hear ideas from their community.
January 29, 2019, 05:33:53 AM
This one for sure! IEX precisely found the balance between marketing and technology. This project just pleasantly surprises me.
The team has very interesting decisions regarding the further development of their exchange. I will observe the further development of this IEX project.
The idea do everything in one place buying BTC with visa/mastercard in wallet and DEX exchange is very good.
And that is not all. There is also a messenger and Explorer for each coin.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 29, 2019, 04:37:31 AM
All exchanges are like one another ... there is no truly innovative solutions. If you offer the crypto market something really new, it will be a breakthrough!
It is difficult to come up with a real something new. A lot of developers prefer to just take the existing code and improve it.
As for the IEX project, there are a number of innovative ideas.
Pages:
Jump to: