Pages:
Author

Topic: / - page 27. (Read 46871 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
January 27, 2019, 11:34:54 AM
I completely agree. Nowadays, more and more people will learn about cryptocurrencies, and accordingly new projects appear one after another. Therefore, there are not so many exchanges, and even fewer quality and reliable ones. Therefore, I think that  IEX will be able to achieve good results among competitors.
The competition is of course very tough, but this does not mean that IEX has no chance. on the contrary, all this time the project demonstrates its potential. Despite the difficult situation in the market, it is developing at a very good pace.
January 27, 2019, 11:18:13 AM
Alas, without advertising, even the most promising and innovative project is not needed by anyone ... Another thing is competently organized marketing works wonders)))
It's true. Another thing is that on one advertisement you will not last long on top positions. If investors and community members do not see the real results of the team’s work, then such a project will quickly be abandoned.
Thank God that in IEX with the development of all at the best level!
Activity: 252
January 27, 2019, 10:48:48 AM
IEX is an exchange. And with quite promising exchange.
These guys damn pretty interesting concept. It seems to me that the possibility of depositing / withdrawing funds without verification will surely be well received by the crypto community.
Activity: 84
January 27, 2019, 10:44:47 AM
I completely agree. Nowadays, more and more people will learn about cryptocurrencies, and accordingly new projects appear one after another. Therefore, there are not so many exchanges, and even fewer quality and reliable ones. Therefore, I think that  IEX will be able to achieve good results among competitors.
And in project IEX there is also a point that distinguishes it from competitors: an anonymous dark version, which allows you to remain in the shadow during various trades.
Activity: 136
Merit: 3
January 27, 2019, 10:27:58 AM
There will be a translation bounty later? I follow this project Wink
Activity: 168
January 27, 2019, 10:11:59 AM
I think that this IEX project has all chances to move against the main trend of the crypto market. There is a real development and real technology.
With the diligence with which the team is working on their IEX project, they are doomed to success! I'm sure the guys will succeed!
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
January 27, 2019, 09:58:11 AM
Community support is very important for the successful and harmonious development of the project. Seeing how many people are actively interested in this project, I want to believe in its prospects.
The number of users of cryptocurrencies is growing every year. Existing exchanges fail at peak times. Therefore, I think that exchanges do not happen much.
I completely agree. Nowadays, more and more people will learn about cryptocurrencies, and accordingly new projects appear one after another. Therefore, there are not so many exchanges, and even fewer quality and reliable ones. Therefore, I think that  IEX will be able to achieve good results among competitors.
Activity: 140
January 27, 2019, 09:22:04 AM
It seems to me that it is better when there is a balance between technology and marketing. How this is implemented in project IEX. This is the surest path to success.
This one for sure! IEX precisely found the balance between marketing and technology. This project just pleasantly surprises me.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
January 27, 2019, 08:55:20 AM
The number of users of cryptocurrencies is growing every year. Existing exchanges fail at peak times. Therefore, I think that exchanges do not happen much.
On the one hand, there are now quite a lot of exchanges, but on the other hand, there are practically no really cool solutions. Everyone has certain disadvantages.
Activity: 210
January 27, 2019, 08:00:05 AM
And what about the possibility of obtaining passive income in this IEX project? I see what is declared a POS-staking. What is the profitability?
Activity: 182
January 27, 2019, 07:26:27 AM
I also met this figure on the news portals about cryptocurrency. It is certainly strange for me to see such numbers in such a difficult time for the industry. But it turns out that investing continues at a good pace.
Negative news background is specially created to scare small investors. Major market players continue to actively invest in crypto projects.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 27, 2019, 03:45:03 AM
We are live on BlockFolio Now. Ticket IEX.

That's great news! BlockFolio is a very popular service among users. Many crypto investors start their day with this app!
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
January 24, 2019, 05:27:57 AM
I think this project is great and will stand a chance amid a handful of existing and continuously emerging exchanges nowadays. The site's UI looks decent and they have integrated some new features that aren't found on other exchange sites yet. Plus, I love their generous airdrops and bounties and the fact that these are paid in other currencies and not in IEX coins, I believe, adds more value to the coin.
Activity: 196
January 23, 2019, 02:58:52 PM
Community support is very important for the successful and harmonious development of the project. Seeing how many people are actively interested in this project, I want to believe in its prospects.
Each exchanger is popular, but not all live in the market for a long time, yet the competition is very good pressure
January 23, 2019, 01:33:25 PM
Project IEX is developing despite the negative trend that is present in today's crypto market. This shows the good potential of the project.
I think that this IEX project has all chances to move against the main trend of the crypto market. There is a real development and real technology.
Here you need to go not at odds, but with technology and try to apply it to your project, if there is something suitable.
January 23, 2019, 12:27:04 PM
You do it right, that you learn from the mistakes of others and want to make your product better than others, so the final result of your product is really important to you.
I also like very much that the IEX project team very carefully listens to the opinions of the community and draws conclusions. This is very good for the development of the project.
That's right, the team knows how to listen to its customers, and this is important, because they draw their own conclusions on the development of the project.
January 23, 2019, 09:14:59 AM
Project IEX is developing despite the negative trend that is present in today's crypto market. This shows the good potential of the project.
It is always possible in the future to apply new technologies to your project, because they are developing very quickly, as the blockchain has not been updated so long ago.
Activity: 98
January 23, 2019, 09:06:25 AM
Activity: 168
January 23, 2019, 08:45:28 AM
You do it right, that you learn from the mistakes of others and want to make your product better than others, so the final result of your product is really important to you.
I also like very much that the IEX project team very carefully listens to the opinions of the community and draws conclusions. This is very good for the development of the project.
January 23, 2019, 08:03:45 AM
Alas, without advertising, even the most promising and innovative project is not needed by anyone ... Another thing is competently organized marketing works wonders)))
It seems to me that it is better when there is a balance between technology and marketing. How this is implemented in project IEX. This is the surest path to success.
Pages:
Jump to: