Pages:
Author

Topic: / - page 28. (Read 46871 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 1
January 23, 2019, 07:02:37 AM
A good amount, but now the market has slipped a little and there is little investment, although if I look at the amount, I would not say so, maybe other projects will realize themselves a little differently
I also met this figure on the news portals about cryptocurrency. It is certainly strange for me to see such numbers in such a difficult time for the industry. But it turns out that investing continues at a good pace.
Activity: 182
January 23, 2019, 06:33:54 AM
For many people, anonymity for the deposit and withdrawal of funds that this exchange offers to its customers may become the main criterion when choosing.
Such a proposal is not often found in our time. More and more user control. Recently I read that in Denmark, traders billed about $ 1,000,000 for profit from trading on a crypto exchange. So anonymity is very important.
Activity: 84
January 23, 2019, 06:11:07 AM
Community support is very important for the successful and harmonious development of the project. Seeing how many people are actively interested in this project, I want to believe in its prospects.
The number of users of cryptocurrencies is growing every year. Existing exchanges fail at peak times. Therefore, I think that exchanges do not happen much.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
January 23, 2019, 05:54:10 AM
We conducted a research of client departments at various top exchanges, it turned out that this should be approached as efficiently as possible. The reputation and attraction of new customers depends on the speed and quality of assistance from exchange to user.
A lot of complaints customers of exchanges Hitbtc is due to lack of organization they lost a large number of clients and temporarily earned a bad reputation.
We will treat this part of our service as innovative as possible, we will use learning algorithms like in neurals networks, being connected to a sufficiently large network with controlled interaction, such algorithms together will be able to perform quite complex tasks in supporting users and predicting various events.
It is very good that you conduct such research. I think that no one else does that. This may be the very factor that will lead you to success.
Activity: 126
January 23, 2019, 05:43:07 AM
We conducted a research of client departments at various top exchanges, it turned out that this should be approached as efficiently as possible. The reputation and attraction of new customers depends on the speed and quality of assistance from exchange to user.
A lot of complaints customers of exchanges Hitbtc is due to lack of organization they lost a large number of clients and temporarily earned a bad reputation.
We will treat this part of our service as innovative as possible, we will use learning algorithms like in neurals networks, being connected to a sufficiently large network with controlled interaction, such algorithms together will be able to perform quite complex tasks in supporting users and predicting various events.
So, in a word, which exchanges have been chosen by the IEX team yet?
Or the team have not had final decision at the moment?
What do you mean?
I also do not understand what this person means? IEX is an exchange. And with quite promising exchange.
Activity: 252
January 23, 2019, 05:12:59 AM
Do not pay attention to this person. I think everyone understands what people write for whom English is not their first language. No problems.
This is a cryptocurrency. This is a global technology that can change our world. And she will change it. How can you discuss such global issues and it’s foolish to find fault with someone’s words or find out who lives in what country and what language she speaks. Nonsense. We are all people of the planet Earth!
Activity: 210
January 23, 2019, 04:44:41 AM
this is good project exchange, no doubt this exchange will expand in the future, lets trading here
Why not?! I think that over time there will be many who want to try to trade on this IEX exchange. And having tried time many will remain to trade constantly.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 23, 2019, 04:22:42 AM
It seems to me that the development team in this IEX project makes every effort so that their ready-made platforms could become popular with users. And no matter what motivates them. It is important that they do!
Agree that the IEX project team is worthy of admiration. In such a difficult time for the crypto industry, they develop their product. That's very commendable.
January 22, 2019, 12:21:43 PM
Advertising as an eternal promotion mechanism, there the budget is simply not limited, so everything depends on how the funds are distributed in the project.
Alas, without advertising, even the most promising and innovative project is not needed by anyone ... Another thing is competently organized marketing works wonders)))
You are right, nothing will happen without good advertising, this is an important part of the project development.
January 22, 2019, 11:39:48 AM
Advertising as an eternal promotion mechanism, there the budget is simply not limited, so everything depends on how the funds are distributed in the project.
Alas, without advertising, even the most promising and innovative project is not needed by anyone ... Another thing is competently organized marketing works wonders)))
January 22, 2019, 11:17:19 AM
The English language used doesn't look very trustworthy...  Roll Eyes
Unfortunately, not all people on this forum English is a native language. And the local sections of the forum are losing on the information content and relevance of information and communication. Therefore, many non-English speaking people are here. I see nothing wrong with that.
Throw you these racist talk. People communicate as they like. I think that for most users in this section of the forum, English is not native, but people learn to communicate.
Do not pay attention to this person. I think everyone understands what people write for whom English is not their first language. No problems.
Activity: 252
January 22, 2019, 10:39:10 AM
Competition in the market exchanges and the truth is very high. I think that it is not enough to have just a stable and reliable trading platform. Looking for unique marketing ideas. need to convey to users why you need to use this exchange.
One should always try to find a fine line between technology and marketing. One without the other can not fully develop and exist.
January 22, 2019, 10:16:19 AM
You do it right, that you learn from the mistakes of others and want to make your product better than others, so the final result of your product is really important to you.
Activity: 168
January 22, 2019, 10:15:37 AM
That's right said. When there are real developments in the project and not just a description of the technology in White Paper, then such a project is much more likely to become popular.
If we talk about the facts, then IEX has almost a full-fledged working product. Here, of course, development is still underway, but a lot of things have already been done.
January 22, 2019, 09:45:18 AM
Now in the crypto market, many investors are in a depressed mood. Many suffered losses last year. I think that in such conditions it is very difficult to develop. I hope that the team will be able to bring the matter to its logical conclusion.
You are right but only in part. The crisis of the industry affected mainly small investors. Large investment funds invest at the same pace. According to statistics, since the beginning of 2019 more than 100 million dollars have already been invested in ICO.
A good amount, but now the market has slipped a little and there is little investment, although if I look at the amount, I would not say so, maybe other projects will realize themselves a little differently
Activity: 140
January 22, 2019, 09:11:24 AM
Now in the crypto market, many investors are in a depressed mood. Many suffered losses last year. I think that in such conditions it is very difficult to develop. I hope that the team will be able to bring the matter to its logical conclusion.
You are right but only in part. The crisis of the industry affected mainly small investors. Large investment funds invest at the same pace. According to statistics, since the beginning of 2019 more than 100 million dollars have already been invested in ICO.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 22, 2019, 09:05:56 AM
So, in a word, which exchanges have been chosen by the IEX team yet?
Or the team have not had final decision at the moment?
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
January 22, 2019, 08:16:07 AM
I totally agree with you. The steeper the project, the more he spends on marketing. I think that the marketing budgets of the crypto industry flagships are mega gigantic.
That is true said. But you must admit that without the presence of technological innovations, any project cannot exist for a long time on marketing alone.
Activity: 196
January 22, 2019, 07:38:42 AM
Some ideas that are proposed and implemented by the development team of project IEX are truly unique. I like it!
Project IEX is developing despite the negative trend that is present in today's crypto market. This shows the good potential of the project.
Now there are a lot of people who often perceive negatively projects, even if it is not a scam, but actually a worker
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
Life is beautiful !
January 22, 2019, 06:16:24 AM
this is good project exchange, no doubt this exchange will expand in the future, lets trading here
Pages:
Jump to: