Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 07, 2019, 02:46:19 PM
Don't forget we have good bounty bitcointalk company
check: https://discord.gg/CF5k85U
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
January 20, 2019, 01:14:33 PM
So it is, the plans to take a top position in blockchain and attract more people to our project!
And I want to say that you have every chance to take a leading position in the crypto industry. because your IEX project is unique!
copper member
January 07, 2019, 02:04:48 PM
In this Saturday we up price for MN presale also by 10%
Activity: 168
January 20, 2019, 12:58:48 PM
At least project IEX has every chance to succeed. In addition, do not forget that the project offers the possibility of using exchanges without any verification of KYC, which should also be interesting for many traders and investors.
This should interest first of all those who care about their privacy. Such people among the crypto community is not enough. I think that the service will be in demand.
copper member
January 07, 2019, 11:19:09 AM
For discord created pricebot with price per coin and market cap in USD.
Activity: 126
January 20, 2019, 12:48:35 PM
Project IEX definitely has prospects. The guys work a lot on the project and make a lot of their own unique ideas and developments. Sooner or later, the IEX project will be noticed and they will become popular in the crypto community.
Today, to make a new exchange and bring it to the top, this is a problem. Very big competition. The only hope for those innovations offered by the project team IEX.
copper member
January 07, 2019, 04:07:12 AM
I was navigating to access more information about the project and found very ambitious plan for the rest of the year. At the end of plan there is mentioned top 15 blockchain projects is that your goal to get listed in that or is achievement ? I didn't understand what does that mean. I am starting to read and study the project by keeping it on my watch list.

I don't see any strong point of this platform.
Being listed in some sort of website should not be your goal.
Most of them are paid ones, the higher the tier you are availing from them, the better reviews you are getting or higher rating.
So I don't believe anymore on those ratings.

What deviates you from all the other mn coins out there? What unique benefit a user can get from you?

We are building a system in which user will not need to use sites of exchanges, look at different sites where to change their cryptocurrency, and that user does not store coins on the exchange wallet. Ecosystem coins IEX originally built without airdrop and giveaways. Ideal for traders.

I think that would be great for mn owners or traders alike.
But to have a successful internal exchange, you should attract a lot of users.
So the trading movement is active and not dull.
Though, it's understandable at the beginning that you will have a slow movement trading.

But if they see that the volume is very low for longer period of time, they tend not to use your exchange.
They are afraid that it would take time to get out their money or better yet, no one is interested in the trading.
Remember, a 24-hour waiting period is too long for other traders.

We will work on these issues
Activity: 126
January 20, 2019, 12:36:48 PM
I agree with you. But it's good when there is something to promote. For example, like project IEX, there are many unique ideas and developments of its own.
It's right. A promising and multifunctional project such as project IEX is relatively easy to advertise and promote in the crypto community. After all, users acquainted with this project will surely be amazed and remain in his community.
Activity: 252
January 20, 2019, 12:05:46 PM
You're right. No matter how promising the crypto project may be, but without strong marketing it will not survive. Even such a promising project as IEX needs marketing support.
Absolutely all projects need advertising and marketing support. Do you think that the projects from the top 10 CoinMarketCaps are not spent on advertising? You are mistaken. So just a huge cost of marketing support. Project IEX is conquering the market for itself. The guys do not have such budgets for advertising. Therefore, project IEX is gaining popularity among users only because of its unique technical ideas and solutions.
copper member
January 06, 2019, 03:51:25 PM
We added on CryptoHashTank POS/MN Service

https://www.cryptohashtank.com/masternodes/IEX

Activity: 140
January 20, 2019, 11:43:38 AM
This is a great idea! Not everyone likes to use the Discord. But all who are interested in and investing in cryptocurrencies use this forum. Therefore, I think it would be more logical to hold bounty here.
I am also of that opinion. Project IEX is clearly interesting and deserves to become famous and popular. the project needs to create a lot of noise around itself. After all, project IEX has something to offer users!
copper member
January 06, 2019, 11:50:51 AM
I really support the IEX project very much, and I hope that in the future IEX can support the android version of the wallet, for the team I expect the best.

Mobile application, one of the most important parts of our project.
Activity: 210
January 20, 2019, 11:20:54 AM
It seems to me that it is not technical problems that hinder the achievement of such agreements with Visa and Mastercard, but the lack of coordination at the legislative level.
Of course, you need to remove the legal restrictions. We need to adopt cryptocurrency and crypto industry at the state level. Without this, it will not be possible to develop this technology everywhere.
Activity: 182
January 20, 2019, 11:03:47 AM
You're right. This IEX project really deserves attention. I like the idea of developers to combine a lot of functionality in one place. This is a kind of Swiss army knife in the crypto world.
At first glance, really a lot of things are collected in one project ... you don’t even lose a lot ... But then you realize that everything is logical and correctly invented.
here the question should be that if they can really bring it all to the end, because there is a lot of work
copper member
January 06, 2019, 09:59:33 AM
I remind you we have a bounty for bitcointalk
https://discord.gg/CF5k85U
January 20, 2019, 10:58:47 AM
You're right. This IEX project really deserves attention. I like the idea of developers to combine a lot of functionality in one place. This is a kind of Swiss army knife in the crypto world.
At first glance, really a lot of things are collected in one project ... you don’t even lose a lot ... But then you realize that everything is logical and correctly invented.
copper member
January 20, 2019, 10:45:08 AM
You are absolutely right. There are more than enough exchanges that have been carried away by listing new young projects. This is also not surprising. Looking for real unique ideas.
Only thanks to innovations and its own unique solutions, project IEX has a chance to take a worthy place in the current crypto industry.
I agree that the team makes a truly multifunctional product, where each client will be able to find useful functions for themselves in the future.
copper member
January 06, 2019, 06:17:39 AM
Can you create a table of rewards between range of blocks? How are you putting trust in a coin you select to list in IEX?

now block is 15900, price on exchange $0.869450 per coin
but you can buy cheap MN's from developers in discord
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 20, 2019, 10:20:06 AM
You are absolutely right. There are more than enough exchanges that have been carried away by listing new young projects. This is also not surprising. Looking for real unique ideas.
Only thanks to innovations and its own unique solutions, project IEX has a chance to take a worthy place in the current crypto industry.
Pages:
Jump to: