Pages:
Author

Topic: / - page 3. (Read 46868 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 1
March 15, 2019, 09:45:55 AM
IEX  : transparency and security, i like this concept,

work with fiat visa or mastercard to buy or sell any cryptocurrencies
Such solutions would be innovative a few years ago. Today it is practically the standard for exchanges.

and more than, it's divised in two parts (light & dark)... nice
But this is really a fresh solution. This can be considered a know-how.

The main thing that the developers did not disappoint with the implementation. The idea is really good, but it still needs to be adequately implemented in the program code, and this is not easy to do.
Of course, experienced coders should work on the project, who will be able to fully realize the idea that customers should be satisfied Cool
Activity: 224
March 15, 2019, 08:53:32 AM

Such solutions would be innovative a few years ago. Today it is practically the standard for exchanges.

It sounds good. But I'm waiting to see the beta version and see how it looks in reality. You can describe anything beautifully, but to make it work it needs to be tried.
In any case, the first time we need those people who can test this platform well for errors, so that later on users will have no problems.
Activity: 179
March 15, 2019, 07:55:40 AM
We are waiting for the release of the beta version of the exchange IEX and then the prospects of this IEX project will be clear! Then you can decide to invest in this IEX project or not.
So then the IEX coin prices will be completely different. Always earning the maximum profit early investors.
And maybe, on the contrary, there will be a decrease in price, and then in the future the growth of the project and, of course, the price of the token itself on the stock exchanges.
Activity: 210
March 15, 2019, 07:16:48 AM

The main thing that the developers did not disappoint with the implementation. The idea is really good, but it still needs to be adequately implemented in the program code, and this is not easy to do.
We are waiting for the release of the beta version of the exchange IEX and then the prospects of this IEX project will be clear! Then you can decide to invest in this IEX project or not.
After the beta version, you can finally go in and check everything, how it works and give your assessment of the project.
Activity: 77
March 15, 2019, 06:18:50 AM
So then the IEX coin prices will be completely different. Always earning the maximum profit early investors.
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
March 15, 2019, 05:17:55 AM

Activity: 84
March 15, 2019, 04:27:19 AM

It sounds good. But I'm waiting to see the beta version and see how it looks in reality. You can describe anything beautifully, but to make it work it needs to be tried.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
March 15, 2019, 04:13:03 AM
The stated function of anonymous withdrawal is interesting. I understand that a higher commission will be charged for an anonymous withdrawal?
Activity: 96
March 15, 2019, 03:43:39 AM
You need a little patience. Before the start of the IEX exchange, about half a year is left.
Half a year left before the launch of the beta version. This is not even the launch of the beta platform, but the start of beta testing for a limited number of participants. The IEX exchange itself will be launched towards the end of the year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
March 15, 2019, 03:14:18 AM

March 14, 2019, 01:18:05 PM
I understand that until the IEX exchange begins to function, we still have enough time to evaluate its prospects and decide whether to buy coins or not?
March 14, 2019, 01:10:13 PM

March 14, 2019, 05:06:36 AM
It sounds very cool! Perhaps you need to study in more detail this project. If what you say is true then the IEX exchange may be very popular very soon!
This IEX project has a lot of all kinds of innovations that can really interest users. You need to wait at least a beta release.
March 13, 2019, 08:03:03 AM

It sounds very cool! I think that this exchange will be very popular among users of cryptocurrencies. The ideas of the project team look very decent!
Activity: 10
March 13, 2019, 07:50:29 AM

March 13, 2019, 07:42:02 AM
I also met with either decentralized exchanges or centralized (ordinary) exchanges. I hear about the hybrid for the first time. It will be very interesting to try!
You need a little patience. Before the start of the IEX exchange, about half a year is left.
Activity: 96
March 13, 2019, 06:45:26 AM
You're right. The idea of creating a hybrid crypto exchange is really new and unique. To date, such developments as far as I know are not in other projects. Exchange IEX can really be unique.
If the developers succeed in combining the speed of centralized exchanges and the security of decentralized exchanges, then in the end we will get a super exchange!
Activity: 77
March 13, 2019, 06:26:45 AM
Firstly, this IEX project has a unique concept of hybrid exchange, and secondly they promise to integrate an unprecedented mixer in scale and characteristics for anonymous withdrawal of funds.
It sounds very cool! Perhaps you need to study in more detail this project. If what you say is true then the IEX exchange may be very popular very soon!
March 13, 2019, 06:17:45 AM
What is the main highlight of this IEX project? If this is just another crypto exchange, then there are very few chances to occupy our market share, since there are more than enough exchanges. What is special about it?
Firstly, this IEX project has a unique concept of hybrid exchange, and secondly they promise to integrate an unprecedented mixer in scale and characteristics for anonymous withdrawal of funds.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
March 13, 2019, 03:40:34 AM
You're right. The idea of creating a hybrid crypto exchange is really new and unique. To date, such developments as far as I know are not in other projects. Exchange IEX can really be unique.
I also met with either decentralized exchanges or centralized (ordinary) exchanges. I hear about the hybrid for the first time. It will be very interesting to try!
To be honest it is the first time when I see hybrid exchanges. I think that it should be better then centralised. But we will see

I really like this new approach to the situation. it does not look like something else. it has many advantages

Hybrid exchanges are necessary for the transition from centralized to decentralized exchanges. They come with a learning curve and you can also see how users react and what they like and need. Having exchanges that don't hold your keys is very good and should be an available option especially for large transactions.
I think that the technology of hybrid exchanges is a very promising technology. It is possible that in the near future, most exchanges will use such a hybrid platform.
Pages:
Jump to: