Pages:
Author

Topic: / - page 4. (Read 46868 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
March 13, 2019, 03:16:37 AM
You're right. The idea of creating a hybrid crypto exchange is really new and unique. To date, such developments as far as I know are not in other projects. Exchange IEX can really be unique.
I also met with either decentralized exchanges or centralized (ordinary) exchanges. I hear about the hybrid for the first time. It will be very interesting to try!
To be honest it is the first time when I see hybrid exchanges. I think that it should be better then centralised. But we will see

I really like this new approach to the situation. it does not look like something else. it has many advantages

Hybrid exchanges are necessary for the transition from centralized to decentralized exchanges. They come with a learning curve and you can also see how users react and what they like and need. Having exchanges that don't hold your keys is very good and should be an available option especially for large transactions.
There once was a case when all my assets in a exchange wallet was frozen . I still don’t know why, but I hope that hybrid exchanges are more safe
Activity: 112
March 12, 2019, 05:45:17 PM
You're right. The idea of creating a hybrid crypto exchange is really new and unique. To date, such developments as far as I know are not in other projects. Exchange IEX can really be unique.
I also met with either decentralized exchanges or centralized (ordinary) exchanges. I hear about the hybrid for the first time. It will be very interesting to try!
To be honest it is the first time when I see hybrid exchanges. I think that it should be better then centralised. But we will see

I really like this new approach to the situation. it does not look like something else. it has many advantages

Hybrid exchanges are necessary for the transition from centralized to decentralized exchanges. They come with a learning curve and you can also see how users react and what they like and need. Having exchanges that don't hold your keys is very good and should be an available option especially for large transactions.
As I understood this exchanges should have some features from centralised and some from decentralised exchanges. They may be even a better version of them both
I can’t say for sure actually, but hybrid exchanges used to be quite good
Activity: 56
March 12, 2019, 04:17:09 PM

As I understood this exchanges should have some features from centralised and some from decentralised exchanges. They may be even a better version of them both
Activity: 798
Merit: 252
March 12, 2019, 03:56:35 PM

Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 12, 2019, 03:17:53 PM

Activity: 238
March 12, 2019, 02:53:08 PM
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
March 12, 2019, 01:44:32 PM
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
March 12, 2019, 12:45:33 PM
I would recommend you study the White Paper project. Developers have a very interesting concept - hybrid crypto exchange. I think that this was not on the market yet.
Activity: 96
March 12, 2019, 12:27:53 PM
What is the main highlight of this IEX project? If this is just another crypto exchange, then there are very few chances to occupy our market share, since there are more than enough exchanges. What is special about it?
I would recommend you study the White Paper project. Developers have a very interesting concept - hybrid crypto exchange. I think that this was not on the market yet.
Activity: 77
March 12, 2019, 07:27:30 AM
What is the main highlight of this IEX project? If this is just another crypto exchange, then there are very few chances to occupy our market share, since there are more than enough exchanges. What is special about it?
Activity: 84
March 12, 2019, 06:53:29 AM
And what kind of airdrop in DOGECOIN? How to participate? What you need to do to get coins from project IEX?
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
March 12, 2019, 06:05:38 AM
At the moment we are designing a trading system IEX ecosystem, soon we will try to make a small review of the auction part of IEX, the functionality will please fans of crypto-trading.
Now we want to show a small example of UI sell/buy trade part.

I will be happy to study the materials provided by you. Your exchange seems to be an interesting and promising idea. It seems to me that this is a future star among exchanges! Therefore, I am closely following your development!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
March 12, 2019, 05:17:05 AM
The program is very handy. I tried using similar substances and couldn't get used to the interface. In the Portfolio, everything is thought out to the smallest detail. The IEX project has implemented the rights presented in the Portfolio.
Activity: 392
March 12, 2019, 05:14:56 AM
The very first thing that made IEX so interesting for me is a very convenient way to withdraw money. If it can become popular it should be a good product!)
Activity: 379
March 08, 2019, 05:25:03 PM
Your project looks good. You paid attention to the design. Good. You create a system in which I can combine all my favorite coins. I think traders will like it. You only need to attract more users. I believe that you will succeed. The main thing is not to stop and move to the goal.
Activity: 297
Merit: 10
Life is beautiful !
March 07, 2019, 06:37:21 AM
this is good exchange and has good coin also we will suport it to make more profesionnal good exchange so their value coin will increase
Activity: 126
February 25, 2019, 11:39:08 AM
I was very interested in the function of anonymous withdrawal. I think that it will interest many users.
Anonymous withdrawals will most likely be subject to additional fees or some restrictions. Otherwise, all users without exception will be withdrawal of money only through this anonymous gateway.
Activity: 210
February 25, 2019, 11:24:47 AM
It is good that developers are interested in the price of a IEX coin kept at a high level. By the way, why today the course of the IEX coin?
The course of the IEX coin is about $ 3. This is a very good indicator, given the current state of the crypto market and cryo industry.
Excellent index! Even famous coins now do not look the best way. And for a young project it is very good.
Competition is not high just at the moment, as long as the market is not stable at all now, you need to move forward as long as you can
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
February 25, 2019, 11:20:36 AM
It is good that developers are interested in the price of a IEX coin kept at a high level. By the way, why today the course of the IEX coin?
The course of the IEX coin is about $ 3. This is a very good indicator, given the current state of the crypto market and cryo industry.
Excellent index! Even famous coins now do not look the best way. And for a young project it is very good.
Activity: 60
February 25, 2019, 11:00:46 AM
Is it traded on exchanges or is it just the values that the developers have set?
Pages:
Jump to: