Pages:
Author

Topic: / - page 6. (Read 46868 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
February 24, 2019, 06:28:59 AM
Only today I learned that the coin is already in Blockfolio. The team is super! does everything quickly and professionally!
Activity: 140
February 24, 2019, 06:19:47 AM
Well, to assume the exact price is very difficult! But growth definitely should be. I will be watching the development of events!
The exact price is almost impossible to guess. Price depends on many factors. Some of these factors are external in nature and are not amenable to analysis.
February 24, 2019, 05:06:39 AM
Do not tell me exchange IEX has not yet conducted a contest for a free listing for coins? Usually exchanges start doing this long before opening.
For the present there was no official announcement, I think soon they will tell, I wonder how much he will collect applications
I think that top coins will be added on a mandatory basis, and then you need to hold contests for a free listing of promising newcomers.
Great idea. So do a lot of exchanges. Singling out for themselves interesting young coins that do not have the opportunity to pay a listing on the top exchange.
Activity: 168
February 24, 2019, 05:00:24 AM
Great news! I did not know that it was in the plans for the development of the project. Developers have chosen a good strategy for development!
I also like what the marketing team of Project IEX does. It seems to me that such a strategy will lead to the success of the project!
Activity: 182
February 24, 2019, 04:34:37 AM
Do not tell me exchange IEX has not yet conducted a contest for a free listing for coins? Usually exchanges start doing this long before opening.
For the present there was no official announcement, I think soon they will tell, I wonder how much he will collect applications
I think that top coins will be added on a mandatory basis, and then you need to hold contests for a free listing of promising newcomers.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
February 24, 2019, 03:36:58 AM
"We conducted a study of client departments at various leading exchanges ...". Which specific exchanges were analyzed?
February 23, 2019, 11:48:01 AM
We passed block: 84,322
Masternode owners: 0
Coin price on exchange: 3,5 USD
ROI: 1300 %

438,000 IEX coins for burn
This is great news! Burning coins always favorably affects the pricing of a coin. Project IEX once again proves its professionalism in the development of its project!
I think that burning such a number of IEX coins can easily send the price per coin to the level of $ 5 or even higher! We are waiting for the result of trading on exchanges.
Well, to assume the exact price is very difficult! But growth definitely should be. I will be watching the development of events!
Activity: 140
February 23, 2019, 11:14:56 AM

This is great news! Burning coins always favorably affects the pricing of a coin. Project IEX once again proves its professionalism in the development of its project!
I think that burning such a number of IEX coins can easily send the price per coin to the level of $ 5 or even higher! We are waiting for the result of trading on exchanges.
Activity: 98
February 23, 2019, 10:58:11 AM
1 day left until the end of the 30% discount week.
Project developers do not plan to extend this action?
February 23, 2019, 10:54:34 AM

Great news! I did not know that it was in the plans for the development of the project. Developers have chosen a good strategy for development!
Activity: 168
February 23, 2019, 10:43:24 AM

Activity: 234
February 23, 2019, 10:28:37 AM
We will offer to our users in Discord to take part in the beta testing closer to the release of the platform.
Need to do some pre-registration to participate in beta testing? Or will it be free and accessible to anyone?
I think many people who are interested in this project will want to participate in beta testing.
Activity: 210
February 23, 2019, 09:18:38 AM
It is evident that the project values its coin and is not ready to distribute it to people who will not value it. On the part of the team, this approach is correct.
Developers value their coin because they see it as a prospect and do not want to distribute it to random people. Although of course getting a coin to the future exchange of IEX would be great!
In any case, they need to cooperate with other exchanges in the future, mutual advertising gives a very good result in the future.
February 23, 2019, 08:56:16 AM
Both of these functions are interesting in their own way. I don’t even know which one is more important. It seems to me that the implementation of even one of them is able to make the project a success!
I hope the team implements all the scheduled options. If all functions work properly, it will make the exchange of IEX very popular among users.
Each exchanger must have its own characteristics, since you need to stand out among the crowd of competitors, and this is important
Activity: 196
February 23, 2019, 08:46:34 AM
February 23, 2019, 07:39:11 AM
Activity: 126
February 23, 2019, 06:53:20 AM
Both of these functions are interesting in their own way. I don’t even know which one is more important. It seems to me that the implementation of even one of them is able to make the project a success!
I hope the team implements all the scheduled options. If all functions work properly, it will make the exchange of IEX very popular among users.
February 23, 2019, 05:51:31 AM
We will offer to our users in Discord to take part in the beta testing closer to the release of the platform.
Need to do some pre-registration to participate in beta testing? Or will it be free and accessible to anyone?
Activity: 252
February 23, 2019, 05:42:39 AM
It is evident that the project values its coin and is not ready to distribute it to people who will not value it. On the part of the team, this approach is correct.
Developers value their coin because they see it as a prospect and do not want to distribute it to random people. Although of course getting a coin to the future exchange of IEX would be great!
Activity: 210
February 23, 2019, 04:58:56 AM
And there are examples of the implementation of exchanges on a hybrid platform? Can you tell me the names of such exchanges? I want to see.
I have not met such decisions. I think that the hybrid implementation of the exchange is know-how. We are waiting for the developers of project IEX to submit their beta version.
Pages:
Jump to: