Pages:
Author

Topic: / - page 5. (Read 46868 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
February 25, 2019, 10:42:22 AM
It is good that developers are interested in the price of a IEX coin kept at a high level. By the way, why today the course of the IEX coin?
The course of the IEX coin is about $ 3. This is a very good indicator, given the current state of the crypto market and cryo industry.
Activity: 182
February 25, 2019, 10:21:58 AM
Great idea. So do a lot of exchanges. Singling out for themselves interesting young coins that do not have the opportunity to pay a listing on the top exchange.
You need to invite a lot of projects and offer them a free listing. Having more coins and projects on platform IEX - this means that many people will come and trade on this platform.
Is the listing beneficial for the team itself? you can simply make the minimum price as a nominal fee for providing the platform
Activity: 126
February 25, 2019, 10:18:47 AM
I think that participation in beta testing will be available to everyone. This is a great chance for a project to test its platform with a real user load.
Personally, I will gladly take part in the beta testing. And if there is a reward for it, it will be super!
Activity: 168
February 25, 2019, 09:31:13 AM
Great idea. So do a lot of exchanges. Singling out for themselves interesting young coins that do not have the opportunity to pay a listing on the top exchange.
You need to invite a lot of projects and offer them a free listing. Having more coins and projects on platform IEX - this means that many people will come and trade on this platform.
Activity: 252
February 25, 2019, 08:53:52 AM
Although logically the more people in the project, the more successful the beta testing will be for the platform itself.
For a full and objective beta testing, you need to find as many participants as possible. Then the result will be as objective as possible.
February 25, 2019, 07:44:39 AM
Only today I learned that the coin is already in Blockfolio. The team is super! does everything quickly and professionally!
Coin IEX is represented in all popular monitoring services coriptocurrency and of course presented in the Blockfolio. Blockfolio this is the program with which all investors in the world begin their day.
Very handy program. I tried using analogs and could not get used to the interface. In Blockfolio, everything is thought out to the smallest detail. The project IEX did the right that presented in Blockfolio.
Activity: 140
February 25, 2019, 06:01:14 AM
Only today I learned that the coin is already in Blockfolio. The team is super! does everything quickly and professionally!
Coin IEX is represented in all popular monitoring services coriptocurrency and of course presented in the Blockfolio. Blockfolio this is the program with which all investors in the world begin their day.
Activity: 210
February 25, 2019, 05:27:26 AM
You can build a good marketing company based on contests for the right to free listing. This one creates good information noise.
You're right. Bounty, or rather members of bounty create a huge flow of information about the project in the crypto community. This is an excellent advertisement that contributes to the popularization of the IEX project.
February 25, 2019, 04:52:10 AM
I also like what the marketing team of Project IEX does. It seems to me that such a strategy will lead to the success of the project!
I like the fact that the IEX project team is very active in both product development and marketing. I would like to see the result of their work.
February 25, 2019, 04:47:46 AM
Tell me more about this feature:"Auctions where you can use your time options and rules". what do you mean?
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
February 25, 2019, 03:56:18 AM
"We conducted a study of client departments at various leading exchanges ...". Which specific exchanges were analyzed?
I think it makes no sense to analyze small and unpopular exchanges. It is necessary to equal those exchanges that have earned the trust of users and are very popular.
I agree with you. Therefore, it is interesting to me which particular exchanges were analyzed by the project developers?
Activity: 60
February 24, 2019, 10:35:13 AM
Well, to assume the exact price is very difficult! But growth definitely should be. I will be watching the development of events!
The exact price is almost impossible to guess. Price depends on many factors. Some of these factors are external in nature and are not amenable to analysis.
The exact price in such a market is almost unreal to guess, just as making assumptions, it all depends on how the growth will be, it has now become much more difficult than before.
February 24, 2019, 10:28:35 AM
1 day left until the end of the 30% discount week.
Project developers do not plan to extend this action?

No, on the contrary, there will be a slight rise in price, we want to create a favorable trade for investors in the future.
I think that someone who wanted that could have time to buy. It is better to hold such an action a little later. good marketing ploy.
In any case, every project has an initial sales phase with discounts immediately, and in the future, of course, it will cost more
February 24, 2019, 10:15:59 AM
Need to do some pre-registration to participate in beta testing? Or will it be free and accessible to anyone?
I think that participation in beta testing will be available to everyone. This is a great chance for a project to test its platform with a real user load.
Although logically the more people in the project, the more successful the beta testing will be for the platform itself.
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
February 24, 2019, 09:56:49 AM
1 day left until the end of the 30% discount week.
Project developers do not plan to extend this action?

No, on the contrary, there will be a slight rise in price, we want to create a favorable trade for investors in the future.
I think that someone who wanted that could have time to buy. It is better to hold such an action a little later. good marketing ploy.
Activity: 252
February 24, 2019, 09:25:19 AM
Need to do some pre-registration to participate in beta testing? Or will it be free and accessible to anyone?
February 24, 2019, 08:48:06 AM
Do not tell me exchange IEX has not yet conducted a contest for a free listing for coins? Usually exchanges start doing this long before opening.
You can build a good marketing company based on contests for the right to free listing. This one creates good information noise.
February 24, 2019, 08:30:17 AM
Developers value their coin because they see it as a prospect and do not want to distribute it to random people. Although of course getting a coin to the future exchange of IEX would be great!
It is good that developers are interested in the price of a IEX coin kept at a high level. By the way, why today the course of the IEX coin?
February 24, 2019, 07:58:58 AM
I hope the team implements all the scheduled options. If all functions work properly, it will make the exchange of IEX very popular among users.
I was very interested in the function of anonymous withdrawal. I think that it will interest many users.
February 24, 2019, 06:35:21 AM
"We conducted a study of client departments at various leading exchanges ...". Which specific exchanges were analyzed?
I think it makes no sense to analyze small and unpopular exchanges. It is necessary to equal those exchanges that have earned the trust of users and are very popular.
Pages:
Jump to: