Pages:
Author

Topic: / - page 33. (Read 46872 times)

copper member
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 05, 2019, 03:01:43 AM
IEX on 1258 places on CoinGecko, $0.57 per coin!
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 08:57:26 AM
Is there any plan to launch a bounty company in this IEX project? I think these are mutually beneficial companies. For the project, this is popular and famous, and for participants the opportunity to receive coins.
About all bounty company you can read in discord
Information about the bounty is only in Discord? Why do not you create a special thread in the appropriate section of the forum? I think that the participants would be tens or hundreds of times more!
This is a great idea! Not everyone likes to use the Discord. But all who are interested in and investing in cryptocurrencies use this forum. Therefore, I think it would be more logical to hold bounty here.
copper member
January 04, 2019, 04:12:42 PM
I was navigating to access more information about the project and found very ambitious plan for the rest of the year. At the end of plan there is mentioned top 15 blockchain projects is that your goal to get listed in that or is achievement ? I didn't understand what does that mean. I am starting to read and study the project by keeping it on my watch list.

Our goal is to become the best project and combine all blockchain tools for the investor and the average user in one place.
Follow our updates!
Activity: 140
January 19, 2019, 08:09:34 AM
Are there any agreements with Visa or Mastercard companies? I would like to believe that there is. Then it will be a great trump card for this project!
It seems to me that it is not technical problems that hinder the achievement of such agreements with Visa and Mastercard, but the lack of coordination at the legislative level.
copper member
January 04, 2019, 03:49:43 PM
Our goal is to become the best project and combine all blockchain tools for the investor and the average user in one place.
Follow our updates!
Activity: 210
January 19, 2019, 07:16:51 AM
Your words sound very cool! It seems that the project has its own unique concept. It is worthwhile to study the IEX project in more detail and deeply!
You're right. This IEX project really deserves attention. I like the idea of developers to combine a lot of functionality in one place. This is a kind of Swiss army knife in the crypto world.
Activity: 182
January 19, 2019, 06:59:29 AM
The main thing to know when to stop. And that is already enough on the exchanges market which at the start are actively listing new projects and as a result turned into garbage for shitcoins.
You are absolutely right. There are more than enough exchanges that have been carried away by listing new young projects. This is also not surprising. Looking for real unique ideas.
copper member
January 04, 2019, 02:10:44 PM
We applied on STEX.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
January 19, 2019, 06:17:47 AM
If you carefully read the technical description of the project, you should have noticed that in this project there will be a compromise solution between the centralized and decentralized exchange.
Sounds very interesting! I think project IEX is perhaps a truly innovative and revolutionary product.
copper member
January 04, 2019, 10:38:02 AM
We applied on CryptoBridge.
Activity: 110
January 18, 2019, 11:51:52 AM
The important thing is that the project developers correctly distribute all their finances, because a lot depends on future advertising, and the forum is the initial advertisement.
I’m sure that Project IEX has professional marketers in it, and for sure there is a substantial budget for the promotion of its project. Because we all know that at present marketing is a higher priority than technical innovations that most projects offer.
Alas, this is the reality of today's crypto market!
Now marketing is in the first place, because thanks to this projects are moving on the market and much more people learn about it.
copper member
January 04, 2019, 03:54:28 AM
We are looking for people for position of community managers, details in discord: https://discord.gg/CF5k85U
January 18, 2019, 11:03:26 AM
The concept that developers of project IEX propose is simply stunning! There are so many interesting things in one project! I am intrigued!
I will follow the development of the project, I wonder how everything will be in time and whether the project will be popular in the future
copper member
January 03, 2019, 12:21:35 PM
Happy birthday, $BTC
January 18, 2019, 09:09:17 AM
It is very cool to buy cryptocurrency from a bank card without exchangers, I haven’t seen it on the market yet, let's see how it will be in the future
This idea is present in many projects. But so far, I have never seen anyone realize it. I think that if IEX succeeds, it will be a tremendous success!
In fact, it is very convenient, you can easily have your finances for a project, everything happens much faster.
copper member
January 03, 2019, 12:07:35 PM
 If you are looking for employees or want to work, we have made two sections for resumes and vacancies in discord https://discord.gg/CF5k85U
Activity: 84
January 18, 2019, 08:39:13 AM
The concept that developers of project IEX propose is simply stunning! There are so many interesting things in one project! I am intrigued!
copper member
January 03, 2019, 11:25:16 AM
For CMC we need a second exchange you would like to see next exchange, please vote in discord.
Activity: 98
January 18, 2019, 08:03:31 AM
It is very cool to buy cryptocurrency from a bank card without exchangers, I haven’t seen it on the market yet, let's see how it will be in the future
This idea is present in many projects. But so far, I have never seen anyone realize it. I think that if IEX succeeds, it will be a tremendous success!
copper member
January 03, 2019, 10:47:27 AM
Great.
I visited the Discord channel, what I saw is 750 airdropped Dogecoin for each accepted participant.
I don't see information about airdrop in ETH.

look closely at discord.
section: #invite-bounty

"IEX invite campaign will end on 9 Feb. 2019. For check your invite stat go to #bot-commands
Payment for invite campaign will be:
1 - 0.4 ETH
2 - 0.3 ETH
3 - 0.2 ETH
4 - 0.1 ETH
5-15 - 0.05 ETH"
Pages:
Jump to: