Pages:
Author

Topic: / - page 32. (Read 46908 times)

copper member
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 06, 2019, 05:54:06 AM
We will check all coins carefully with our algorithm.

REWARDS & blocks

MN/PoS = 80% / 20%

1,000 - 20,000 = 5 IEX coins
20,000 - 30,000 = 6 IEX coins
30,000 - 200,000 = 3 IEX coins
200,000 - infinity = 2 IEX coins
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 06:35:09 PM
The concept that developers of project IEX propose is simply stunning! There are so many interesting things in one project! I am intrigued!
Project IEX really offers a lot of unique things. I wonder if the developers will be able to implement all this? After all, this is a very difficult task.
Difficult, but if everything is done correctly, then everything will work out, the team is experienced, I think it will find ways to implement it all to the end
January 19, 2019, 05:30:40 PM
This idea is present in many projects. But so far, I have never seen anyone realize it. I think that if IEX succeeds, it will be a tremendous success!
At least project IEX has every chance to succeed. In addition, do not forget that the project offers the possibility of using exchanges without any verification of KYC, which should also be interesting for many traders and investors.
Although verification is also a good idea, but I agree that many people do not like this process, I think this is due to mistrust in people and simply selling their documents in the future
copper member
January 06, 2019, 05:17:03 AM
We have updated website a little, added information
Activity: 110
January 19, 2019, 04:52:36 PM
The concept that developers of project IEX propose is simply stunning! There are so many interesting things in one project! I am intrigued!
Project IEX really offers a lot of unique things. I wonder if the developers will be able to implement all this? After all, this is a very difficult task.
We have to do everything, because I really want to see a really high-quality product at the end, since there are a lot of scam projects at the site now.
January 19, 2019, 04:35:46 PM
I will follow the development of the project, I wonder how everything will be in time and whether the project will be popular in the future
I think that if the team does not abandon its project and maintains the current pace of development, then in half a year everyone will speak about this IEX project.
It is important to properly distribute your money in advertising, because the pace of project recognition among other competitors depends on it.
copper member
January 06, 2019, 03:32:33 AM
I just joined in the discord server. and by looking at how fast the project listed in several platform and also first exchange, I believe it is a good move for the project.

You guys are still in product development as stated in the roadmap. More rooms for proggress can be expected.
all the best guys.

Thank you, we are currently working on MVP and so far we are doing well.
Activity: 84
January 19, 2019, 11:46:27 AM
I will follow the development of the project, I wonder how everything will be in time and whether the project will be popular in the future
I think that if the team does not abandon its project and maintains the current pace of development, then in half a year everyone will speak about this IEX project.
copper member
January 06, 2019, 02:57:22 AM
I was navigating to access more information about the project and found very ambitious plan for the rest of the year. At the end of plan there is mentioned top 15 blockchain projects is that your goal to get listed in that or is achievement ? I didn't understand what does that mean. I am starting to read and study the project by keeping it on my watch list.

I don't see any strong point of this platform.
Being listed in some sort of website should not be your goal.
Most of them are paid ones, the higher the tier you are availing from them, the better reviews you are getting or higher rating.
So I don't believe anymore on those ratings.

What deviates you from all the other mn coins out there? What unique benefit a user can get from you?

We are building a system in which user will not need to use sites of exchanges, look at different sites where to change their cryptocurrency, and that user does not store coins on the exchange wallet. Ecosystem coins IEX originally built without airdrop and giveaways. Ideal for traders.
Activity: 89
January 19, 2019, 11:20:23 AM
The English language used doesn't look very trustworthy...  Roll Eyes

copper member
Activity: 98
January 19, 2019, 11:17:17 AM
Activity: 89
January 19, 2019, 11:10:18 AM
Buy order 0.01BTC within an amateuristic exchange...

Not even worth investing 1$ in this.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
January 19, 2019, 10:52:53 AM
This idea is present in many projects. But so far, I have never seen anyone realize it. I think that if IEX succeeds, it will be a tremendous success!
At least project IEX has every chance to succeed. In addition, do not forget that the project offers the possibility of using exchanges without any verification of KYC, which should also be interesting for many traders and investors.
copper member
January 05, 2019, 04:15:21 PM
We start airdrop bitcointalk airdrop in Doge coins, check https://discord.gg/CF5k85U
Activity: 168
January 19, 2019, 10:25:28 AM
This project offers a lot of interesting things. I studied it and I want to say that if I were the head of a crypto project, then I would certainly try to make a listing on this exchange. I am sure that IEX has a great future!
Project IEX definitely has prospects. The guys work a lot on the project and make a lot of their own unique ideas and developments. Sooner or later, the IEX project will be noticed and they will become popular in the crypto community.
copper member
January 05, 2019, 02:46:42 PM
We up price on MN's
Activity: 126
January 19, 2019, 09:51:30 AM
Now the leaders are those who are well promoting their project through the target audience, much depends on advertising
I agree with you. But it's good when there is something to promote. For example, like project IEX, there are many unique ideas and developments of its own.
copper member
January 05, 2019, 10:54:12 AM
Activity: 126
January 19, 2019, 09:18:10 AM
I’m sure that Project IEX has professional marketers in it, and for sure there is a substantial budget for the promotion of its project. Because we all know that at present marketing is a higher priority than technical innovations that most projects offer.
Alas, this is the reality of today's crypto market!
You're right. No matter how promising the crypto project may be, but without strong marketing it will not survive. Even such a promising project as IEX needs marketing support.
Pages:
Jump to: