Pages:
Author

Topic:   - page 3. (Read 1364 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 1
December 07, 2019, 01:28:27 PM
yes i know its hard for you to get 50BTC. does not negate the fact that you are not going to take the bet reversed. "genius" idea from our local village idiot, lost cause. brain dead and incapable of basic logic. i guess banging those girls you mentioned gave you STD's that reached your brain (on top of huffing that lambo gasoline)

The only reason erbion is scared of us is because he is obviously a SCAMMER himself or why be so trembling at the thought of using his own account. lol
Are you claiming that I have an alternative account here and that you can prove this?  How is this on topic or any kind of response to my previous post? These low value and quite ugly accusations should be reported and deleted.
once again observable double standards from mr. doxer. project some more & go back to scamming and extorting bitbay community

Grow up you silly girl.  This does not add anything of worth to our debate. Please get back to the kitchen and continue with the laundry, or perhaps some knitting or something.
nice attitude you have Shocked  Grin  Grin same approach in everything it seems
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
December 07, 2019, 01:19:55 PM
I started at 10 you went to 50 you retarded spaznozzle

I do not trust OG nasty to hold 41c of my monies. I only trust multisig,

Find 5 key holders and the bet is on son.

Come on

Cuntrwatfuckingshitdick
Activity: 252
Merit: 56
December 07, 2019, 01:04:29 PM
I took cuntface off ignore again.. so reverse the bet, any escrow who does 3of 5.. you go first cunty.. let’s chose 5 people to hold keys. Same terms but reversed, you OK with that TOAA??

You were told there would be NO OTHER OFFER MADE get that in your thick skull. You made the claim and started asking us to prove control of bitcoins moron.

The only way we can win the 50 BTC from you is IF we control a wallet with 50 BTC or more inside. If you claim is true we only have less than 1 btc then how will we demonstrate we control 50 BTC?

/end of story.

You can only LOSE if we control a wallet with 50 BTC or more.

There is no need to reverse the bet because I am not going to place money on the fact that either of you 2 scammers could have scammed 50 BTC out of people previously.

The other cowardly pussy who is terrified of us claims "we" only have one bitcoin wallet and it has only dusts inside and we have NO OTHER WALLETS that is his claim. So the same thing applies to his claim as tmans. He can only lose if we demonstrate we control other wallets with 50btc inside.

You are making claims you are unwilling to validate.

Have you got that now retards.

All this .... well it would be easy to just buy 50 btc is laughable, on top of which we said the 50BTC would not have  moved it will have been there some time.

So you both say NO.

That means one thing only. That you accept we could well have a wallet which we control with 50 BTC inside.

So STFU.

Now back on to topic and the FALSE CLAIM that we abused our self moderated thread (which is impossible under the rules and I notice a Self moderated thread about CH that is self moderated where his comments seem to have been removed by the DT running it)

However our rules are far more than fair, anyone can post there but their opinions need to be substantiated by observable instances.

this erbion coward and snake is laughable. He is spending time pouring all over cryptohunters post history and all that coward WHO IS TERRIFIED OF US can find is that pathetic weak sauce.

It is funny though that he is undeniably scared of us. Terrfied into making a socky hahahaha

The only reason erbion is scared of us is because he is obviously a SCAMMER himself or why be so trembling at the thought of using his own account. lol

I mean imagine going to all the trouble to create a new alt JUST TO TRY AND ATTACK US.... it is great to observe we create such FEAR in scammers here.

legendary
December 07, 2019, 12:53:36 PM
I took cuntface off ignore again.. so reverse the bet, any escrow who does 3of 5.. you go first cunty.. let’s chose 5 people to hold keys. Same terms but reversed, you OK with that TOAA??
December 07, 2019, 12:41:41 PM
the only way you can lose is if we invalidate your claim and have control over other wallets with 50btc + inside them. Please accept this you look foolish. I mean if you were 100% SURE that we have no control over wallets with 50BTC currently then you could not lose

ok this level of stupidity is getting beyond believable reason Grin are you really this mentally challenged?
anyone will take the bet reversed so maybe that gives you a clue you god damn imbecile? use few of the braincells you have left from huffing that gasoline from your lambo & paint in your 1000BTC penthouse

this is not your bitbay / beecoin (shitcoin) community where you can steamroll and scam everyone. this is why these shitcoin communities are trash, filled with people like you with broken minds

1. theymos is not a wizard

i trust him over you. what a surprise.
December 07, 2019, 12:30:41 PM
errr well you're the one that claimed

a/ we are crytohunter

just trusting theymos on this:
You (cryptohunter) might've had some case for the trust system being broken if you had handled your initial trust issues with rationality and patience instead of absolutely losing your mind and throwing lies around, and even now I could imagine your red trust eventually being cleared if you were able to attain a stable mindset.

There is not need to reverse it.

obviously since you want to scam 50 BTC. any sane person sees that your bet is a win-win. imbecile

1. theymos is not a wizard, and the person posting from the CH account has never posted from this account and visa versa. We do not STRONGLY object to this assumption though so it is of no importance to us if people SPECULATE on the connection.

2. SCAM?? you would need to agree to the clear terms. The only way you can lose is if we invalidate your claim and have control over other wallets with 50btc + inside them. Please accept this you look foolish. I mean if you were 100% SURE that we have no control over wallets with 50BTC currently then you could not lose. You keep crying scam when clearly it is nothing like a scam. This is likely why DT is so screwed. It has cowardly losers infesting it that have broken minds.

3. Scamming time - that again is hilariously weak and another great character reference if that is the worst you can come up with. Especially coming from a confirmed auction scammer, a person implicated in a serious extortion, a self confessed trust abuser and supporter of other confirmed scammers.

I mean tman is retarded but this new COWARDLY retard has almost gone that to that stage of retardation right before organs start closing down and assisted living is required.

As I have said 2x before now

I think people can see now that YOU REFUSE to answer why you are so scared of us when we don't even have red paint to chuck on you like DTs do.

The only reason you are terrified is obviously because you have something to HIDE about yourself and your own real account. LIKELY A SCAMMER YOURSELF.

@nutildah - he likely enjoys it , as do we. Fighting so people have the fair chance to replicate our success is of paramount importance.

I mean the fact you were a NEM stakeholder like CH and are now reduced to begging for 0.02btc loans is not something that would make many people happy?  are you happy nutildah??  I mean if you go so desperate you would turn EVIL by your own defintion for 0.3btc about 300bucks back then you must surely have some regrets.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
December 07, 2019, 12:16:55 PM
.... and yet CH is worth Millions and millions of dollars...

... someone who never even bothered with computers came here with a few computers (we hear) and made MILLIONS and MILLIONS of dollars...

... He will be found on the beach, driving fast cars, or banging hot girls.

Hard to believe someone with all that is doing _this_ with their time. You sound incredibly unhappy...  Sad
December 07, 2019, 12:07:04 PM

a/ we are crytohunter

just trusting theymos on this:
You (cryptohunter) might've had some case for the trust system being broken if you had handled your initial trust issues with rationality and patience instead of absolutely losing your mind and throwing lies around, and even now I could imagine your red trust eventually being cleared if you were able to attain a stable mindset.

There is not need to reverse it.

obviously since you want to scam 50 BTC. any sane person sees that your bet is a win-win. imbecile
legendary
December 07, 2019, 12:01:36 PM
so not taking the bet reversed i see? why would you even suggest such a stupid win-win bet?
because you are a scammer

yes anyone can read your doxing history (only one of them, theres another where you tried to hire a guy to dox some service... probably more since you are a well known scammer Grin ) from the link provided and make their conclusions with out your "flavor"

lol:
I'm 17 soon i am not a kid.

I think I like you already. TOAA is a scammer, he skams the time of people who reads his posts
December 07, 2019, 11:56:34 AM
so not taking the bet reversed i see? why would you even suggest such a stupid win-win bet?

yes anyone can read your doxing history (only one of them, theres another where you tried to hire a guy to dox some service... probably more since you are a well known scammer Grin ) from the link provided and make their conclusions with out your "flavor"

a/ we are crytohunter
b/ cryptohunter has no significant bitcoins and no other bitcoin addresses

we are simply giving you a way to validate your claim right?  if you do not want to validate your claim. That is fine. Just say errr well it is possible that these guys have access to other wallets with lots of other bitcoins in.  That is really what you are saying you accept that we will be able to demonstrate we have control over lots of other bitcoins hence why you accept you could lose. Want to raise it to 100 BTC or is it easy to buy 100BTC??

There is not need to reverse it. You came attacking us and making those claims right. We are just giving you the chance to validate it

You will need to provide evidence but again if hiring someone to get their doxxx if they have scammed him. Then the same as the above scenario right LOL

You seem unable to hold a reasonable debate and just flop around making observably absurd allegations that simply fall apart under scrutiny.

I think you need to read the alice vs bob phone stealing analogy...that could help you.

I will just repeat this on the end of every message to you until you answer it

I think people can see now that YOU REFUSE to answer why you are so scared of us when we don't even have red paint to chuck on you like DTs do.

The only reason you are terrified is obviously because you have something to HIDE about yourself and your own real account. LIKELY A SCAMMER YOURSELF.
December 07, 2019, 11:45:55 AM

lol:
I'm 17 soon i am not a kid.
December 07, 2019, 11:41:29 AM
once again obviously no. take the bet reversed you scam attempting trash. oh you dont want to? why not? oh yeah its a scam attempt like you always do

but what can you expect from an extortionist and a scammer as proven here
I'm trying to doxxx them and get my coins back

That's a no then LOL.... so you accept it is very possible that we have 50btc ... well done.

The link you keep post makes you look stupid.

They are HIS coins they have scammed off of him, he is trying to find their doxxx to get HIS coins back from them.

Are you that fucking stupid. Please keep searching that so weak that is almost a fucking support for his character you dumb scared bitch.

That is why you are scared of us. COWARD and highly PROBABLE scammer.  Are you a female because you speak like one. A bitchy cowardly little twat..
December 07, 2019, 11:32:46 AM
once again obviously no. take the bet reversed you scam attempting trash. oh you dont want to? why not? oh yeah its a scam attempt like you always do

but what can you expect from an extortionist and a scammer as proven here
I'm trying to doxxx them and get my coins back
December 07, 2019, 11:24:32 AM
send 50BTC to OG to hold and we will demonstrate we have 50BTC then OG will send your 50BTC to the address we demonstrate we control.

obviously no. here is the observable proof for the community that you are completely retarded. maybe heavy metal poisoning lowering your IQ since you live in a place where thats common? please reread what you just wrote you imbecile. how can anyone be so slow, oo its soo hard to buy 50BTC to gain free 50BTC. reverse the bet and youll see plenty of people robbing you. but its your MO to try and scam people out of their BTC

easy to buy 50 btc? when you have no money you say??

Well how about we demonstrate the 50 BTC was not moved after the bet is made? so it has been on that address for quite some time? then we didn't buy it did we?

Then you are going to do it?? YES??

I mean even if you don't have 50btc then it is going to be very easy for you to buy it right?? haha

Now answer the question you keep avoiding.... WHY ARE YOU SO SCARED OF US???  you seem to be making all the accusations (that we crush) but then run from the questions...... chicken shit coward that you are.
December 07, 2019, 11:09:16 AM
send 50BTC to OG to hold and we will demonstrate we have 50BTC then OG will send your 50BTC to the address we demonstrate we control.

obviously no. here is the observable proof for the community that you are completely retarded. maybe heavy metal poisoning lowering your IQ since you live in a place where thats common? please reread what you just wrote you imbecile. how can anyone be so slow, oo its soo hard to buy 50BTC to gain free 50BTC. reverse the bet and youll see plenty of people robbing you. but its your MO to try and scam people out of their BTC
December 07, 2019, 10:57:16 AM
yes the fact is your an extortionist and a scammer

millions and millions you say?  Roll Eyes well theres your address... and you are too retarded to use multiple ones. youve posted few of your alt addresses too  Grin
its quite clear what you have but lets not harp on how poor you are. more interesting to analyze the transactions & look at your other scams

baseless claims it seems ... and more silly speculation. Keep digging though you never know in the 6+ years CH has been here you may find some evidence of financially motivated wrong doing. We highly doubt it though.

him saying he is looking to get their doxxx so he can get his own funds back is hardly scamming or extortion.

Is this all the weak sauce you have.... keep looking you terrified scared little weasel sitting there hiding away. Wonder why you don't want your main account analyzed??

I mean if you are assuming we are CH you can always take us up on TMANS deal we offered him?? send 50BTC to OG to hold and we will demonstrate we have 50BTC then OG will send your 50BTC to the address we demonstrate we control.

YES OR NO??

I can guess you will find a way NOT to accept that offer. I mean if you are so sure that we are CH and that CH has no funds then what have you got to lose and you can prove we have no funds.

Come out from hiding behind your chicken account stop being so afraid of us. I mean we are not DT we can't plaster you in red. WHY are you scared of us??

December 07, 2019, 10:42:10 AM
yes the fact is your an extortionist and a scammer

millions and millions you say?  Roll Eyes well theres your address... and you are too retarded to use multiple ones. youve posted few of your alt addresses too  Grin
its quite clear what you have but lets not harp on how poor you are. more interesting to analyze the transactions & look at your other scams
December 07, 2019, 10:19:02 AM
its there for the community to see  Grin dont care about your rationalizing. you are an extortionist & scammer

yes your post history is god damn entertaining. i recommend to read few pages of his drivel. didnt realize how god damn retarded you are. too stupid to run linux and not even basic knowledge of cryptos

still laughing at this
Hi, what does sign it mean?  

Oh we have Vitalik/Gmax here it seems haha .... and yet CH is worth Millions and millions of dollars and you have nothing?? that's quite satisfying is it not?? someone who never even bothered with computers came here with a few computers (we hear) and made MILLIONS and MILLIONS of dollars you have all this super duper techno skills and have FUCK ALL hahahah and are shit scared of him and us so hide there scanning through his post history looking for morcels to feed your DT masters who may throw you some merit scraps for being a good dog ...or perhaps you are a DT weasel yourself. Yes, that is more than likely.

No people can read the FACTS.... he is asking to get their DOXXX so he can get HIS funds THEY SCAMMED from him.  You seem to have a broken mind.

Keep harping on about your linux skills loser. He will be found on the beach, driving fast cars, or banging hot girls. You can keep jerking over your java for dummies book in momas basement haha

Keep laughing ...whilst sitting there terrified behind your puppet account chicken shit laughing stock.

Get it now fool.
December 07, 2019, 10:08:51 AM
its there for the community to see  Grin dont care about your rationalizing. you are an extortionist & scammer

yes your post history is god damn entertaining. i recommend to read few pages of his drivel. didnt realize how god damn retarded you are. too stupid to run linux and not even basic knowledge of cryptos

still laughing at this
Hi, what does sign it mean?  

Yeah i don't really use bitcoin much i mostly only have alt coins and never really do anything but mine , trade coins. So don't even know the basics at all. I mostly just collect alt coins.
December 07, 2019, 09:52:50 AM
You know full well I mean the FIRST thread you came poking your nose it you twat. Don't pretend I meant the self modded one ffs.  Sneaky piece of shit.

Yes. I came into your thread to call out the fact that you are the problem; not this community.

Then you went all aggro on me for expressing an opinion, and here we are  Wink

NO there is NO FACT because you could not debunk the clear observable instances in the OP. Actually you did not attempt to because you could not.

The only FACT is that there are double standards clearly presented in that OP and you can not debunk them. How can it be my fault there are double standards clearly evidence and undeniable??

Try to get that into your deranged skull.

@erbion the chicken shit wimp pussy who is hiding his main account because he is terrified of us...hahaha

having read through that entire section you are referencing

Ch seems to be trying to find out their doxx (contact info) to get his coins back they scammed from him?? presumably so he can report them and get the authorities to return his money. Does he find their doxx?

How would that be scamming retard,.  I mean even if he posted their doxxx (which i dont think he found) to leverage the return of his scammed funds in the scam section that would be fine although as were saying DT will call that extortion if they choose. We are holding them to those same standards.

Keep searching though you may find in CH entire history that hidden gem you are looking for you sad chicken shit little cunt haha sitting there hiding behind a sock puppet because they are terrified of us finding their real account and putting the spot light on them.

Keep spending your time on CH he would love knowing people are reading through all his great deeds.

Pages:
Jump to: