Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 2. (Read 5325 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 20
September 11, 2020, 05:05:07 AM

My dear scam friend, do you see big red flag also at the top of every page of your scam topic?

Not. I can not see anything. I'm sorry that you have red flags in front of your eyes. I have already recommended that you take your medicine and calm down. You see what happens when you don't listen to me.

Still not seeing anything, my dear scam friend?

When the point reached where Coinsbit aka BTCU are busted and where clarification/mediation is asked/offered they start playing the hiding game again! Seems they not willing and not going to change!
September 10, 2020, 07:10:55 PM
Interesting, meanwhile Coinsbit deleted Nataly Simson from their website

They also removed the [email protected] email address, easy for them to state that they never receieved a email, interesting situation, but google never lies. And more interesting after starting posting here they delisted me and changed my account to unverified, now its verified again, if they consider to also add the 1 btc in my account it would be great and that from bitbottrader back to his account

Activity: 7
Merit: 66
September 10, 2020, 06:49:00 PM
Interesting, meanwhile Coinsbit deleted Nataly Simson from their website, see https://coinsbit.io/about-us. Warning: Access with Tor-browser or proxy/VPN only, at best within a sandbox! It got also silent in this fake thread, might be Coinsbit has released Nataly Simson and Miguel Francis-Santiago from their "duties" as attempt to save their reputation? BTW, at their local address are located several scam companies, such as this one (German, link to Google translate). Either pure mailbox companies or one and the same scammers' office.
September 10, 2020, 11:46:08 AM
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 6:06 PM CET
To: [email protected]
Subject: Fw: BTCU scam alert on Bitcointalk / recovery plan

FYI

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 5:31 PM CET
To: ***@***.com
Subject:  BTCU scam alert on Bitcointalk / recovery plan

Hy Miguel,

please note this message an Bitcointalk and respond to it as soon as possible:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5262676
Else your reputation in the crypto community will be harmed irrevocable and permanently!

Please confirm the receipt of this e-mail as well!

Regards,
Trade Runner from Bitcointalk

Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 10:30 PM CET
To: ***@***.community ; [email protected] ; [email protected]
Subject: Fw: BTCU scam alert on Bitcointalk / recovery plan

FYI

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2020 5:31 PM CET
To: ***@***.com
Subject:  BTCU scam alert on Bitcointalk / recovery plan

Hy Miguel,

please note this message an Bitcointalk and respond to it as soon as possible:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--5262676
Else your reputation in the crypto community will be harmed irrevocable and permanently!

Please confirm the receipt of this e-mail as well!

Regards,
Trade Runner from Bitcointalk

Thx! Above FYI
September 10, 2020, 11:19:57 AM
@BTCU_ULTIMATE: I'm not happy the things are going here and I don't want that anyone could say afterwards I wouldn't have tried it, so I'm asking here once again: Would you please - as representative of the Coinsbit heads - so kind and take a look at iGO_Techs case at first please? He's not a little brat, he's a real inventor and engineer! At the moment the whole story here still hasn't left this forum from my side and I'm not interested to let it go viral. So please clarify it in the name of this community why his token has been delisted and why he hasn't gotten his investment back. When we found a solution then we'll head over to the members out of bitbottraders list. This list is frightening and you won't tell us that all this members are just trolls. Please note that this is a recovery plan, a recovery plan of the victims' funds as well as of your personal reputation and the reputation of Coinsbit and their team, including Nataly Simson. It's now in your hand. Hold on a moment and think about it until it's too late! We are your community! We are not your enemy! Most likely all of us are willing to remove your flags when you start trying to resolve all the open issues. If all issues are resolved and there are no complaints left from your community, I offer to delete my scam alert and all negative postings here as well. I'll hold on as well until I got your response. @iGO_Tech and @bitbottrader: Please confirm if you could support this recovery plan as a constructive solution!

Sound as a fair plan you have constructed Trade Runner what i agree to
September 10, 2020, 07:50:37 AM
I have removed the Flag due to wrong reference link.

Created new Flag:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=2313
September 10, 2020, 06:26:47 AM
@BTCU_ULTIMATE, I think unfortunately it's too late for a constructive dialogue. Especially about your fake coin there will never be any constructive dialogue as such would simply be impossible. Now I'm just trying to help the community to prevent further losses. I think you'll never learn doing a honest business, we proved here now that you are the responsible person behind all this sock puppets and I think that never ever anyone would trust you again. Keep filming or entertaining, but in the crypto sector you're finished! As I told you: If you want to save your reputation, you have only one single option: Resolve the open issues of the victims, however you'll do it. Else your case gonna go viral! Do it now, else it's too late! And you should use one single account from now on, in the best case under your real name as everyone knows now who you are. Provide an explanation and excuse for all the trouble and just resolve it. Perhaps you have a chance to save your reputation and Coinsbits reputation and of their whole team as well.
P.S. Obviously, I hurried to praise you ...
We got it already that smart flatteries are just out of your repertoire of psychological manipulation tactics!

I am very sorry that you have no experience of working in large I-companies, since you imagine that the chief marketing consultant is sitting and writing posts on the forum.
"Chief marketing consultant"? Chief over whom? As freelancer? But thanks for the trigger, I'll shortly summarize more details about you here! BTW, you confirmed already to be Miguel Francis-Santiago:

And how can I live with this now? You advertise name publicly and link to social media ... and it's all publicly available. Although no one gave consent to this. But what about respecting privacy rights?

This user here got it, what is the sense of those fake threads:

exchanges with low reputation use tactics to attract users into their ponzi, airdrops is one of those tactics

I'll be back!
September 10, 2020, 04:02:40 AM

No worries, mistakes we all make, we are humans, but I dont have respect for the once like you that continue making them.

My friend, you lost it totally, its obvious whom you representing and whom you are.
1: I'm more interested in who you represent
2: I do not believe that you are such an idiot
3: since you write suspiciously synchronously.
4:I think that sooner or later the truth will become apparent.

1: I represent myself, Victim of your Scam Group

2: You are correct, im to smart to be outsmarted by your scam tactics

3: I write constructive messages, underbuild like the news 2018 you used to sound interesting. Instead of you avoiding questions. All you can do is write Idiots, Medicins, Haters those 3 words sounds for you constructive?

4: Leave the sooner behind, the truth is already visible and transparant
September 10, 2020, 03:44:43 AM
@BTCU_ULTIMATE Could you please review below and respond to this critic!

I apologize to all forum users for how our thread looks like. This was due to a planned attack by a bots of haters.

Some interesting and useful information:

Server owners on PoS systems are “validators” — not “miners.” They place a deposit, or “stake” a substantial amount of cryptocurrency, in exchange for the right to add blocks to the blockchain. In Proof of Work systems, miners compete with one another to see who can solve the mathematical problem faster in exchange for a reward, which requires a tremendous amount of energy. But in PoS systems, validators are determined by an algorithm that considers their “stake”.

***Below shows what above is talked about***

Indeed you should apologize for trying to drag innocent people in to your little scam world!

And very interesting indeed. You try to impress us taking parts from 2018 news of the internet giving it a small shake and Quote them as your own in order to sound legitimit.

Whom you try to SCAM here and try to convince of your legitimicy??

You are a big Hoax and obvious manipulator and Scammer!

Reference: https://hbr.org/2018/11/making-cryptocurrency-more-environmentally-sustainable

September 10, 2020, 03:43:00 AM

My dear scam friend, do you see big red flag also at the top of every page of your scam topic?

Not. I can not see anything. I'm sorry that you have red flags in front of your eyes. I have already recommended that you take your medicine and calm down. You see what happens when you don't listen to me.

He mentioned the Coinsbit Ann thread, shortly here as well.

I think you didnt rest as you not focussed anymore, you have to much ideas and fantasys about medicines, im worried about you.
September 10, 2020, 03:12:49 AM
I am very sorry that you have no experience of working in large I-companies,

I recommend that you take your medicine and calm down for a while.

I am also sorry that you not have any experience working in a professional company then that of a Scam company.

As your respond with the answer to take a medicine suits more towards a Scam project instead of a reliable company.

In Fact you showing multiple faces, the critics you receive makes your heart beat so fast that you answer with anger and irritation.

You skipped the fake polite pro Face and your true face took over the conversation.

You know this, and its eating on you as you know that you have failed.

Similar to your other interesting post where you took information from a 2018 News, you must feel so stupid and if you could you would jump out of your screen to scratch us.

I feel sorry for you, your effort reflecting back to you in a negative way, you lost your control not knowing how you can turn the things back.

No worries, mistakes we all make, we are humans, but I dont have respect for the once like you that continue making them.

My friend, you lost it totally, its obvious whom you representing and whom you are.
September 10, 2020, 02:51:17 AM
Oh my God!

You are awake, good morning and welcome back.

Instead of creating a smoke around your mess, Could you please read the posts in this page and respond to them.

Thank you!!!
September 09, 2020, 08:07:30 PM
Another article that mentioned our Bitcoin Ultimatum project:

On July 28-30, Monaco hosted the 11th Global Family Office Investment Summit under the high patronage of His Serene Highness Prince Albert II of Monaco. The Ritossa’s Family Office Summit, organized by Sir Anthony, was recognized as the largest of its kind, bringing together investors with wealth over $ 4.5 trillion. The summit was aimed at discussing alternative investments and the impact of family office investments on human well-being. The main topic of the summit was the discussion of alternative sustainable investments that would help preserve capital during volatile market behavior.

Such meetings bring together like-minded people and members of family investment funds. As the head of the family foundation, Sir Anthony always creates up-to-date events with a big agenda and atmosphere that can only be found at Ritossa summits. The conference,  which was attended by the team of the Bitcoin Ultimatum, also was attended by over 600 private investment offices and the richest people in the world. Among them are members of Royal Families, Princes, Sheikhs, Heads of investment and financial companies.

More information on the link: https://www.newsbtc.com/2020/08/05/btcu-team-attends-ritossas-global-investment-summit-of-family-offices/

I hope that participation in such major conferences will attract the attention of top investors to this btcu coin.
This self-talk with one of his sock puppets (typical the underline in the name) shows that the scamming methods have indeed reached a new level! Now not single members shall get scammed. From now on Royal Families, Princes, Sheikhs, Heads of investment and financial companies are the elected
victims!
September 09, 2020, 06:29:13 PM
I have flagged BTCU as Nikolai Udianskyi was and still is involved towards te scaam practices against me and others.

Email towards Nikolai [email protected] also ignored.
September 09, 2020, 06:03:55 PM
Are you willing to respond?

I apologize to all forum users for how our thread looks like. This was due to a planned attack by a bots of haters.

Some interesting and useful information:

Server owners on PoS systems are “validators” — not “miners.” They place a deposit, or “stake” a substantial amount of cryptocurrency, in exchange for the right to add blocks to the blockchain. In Proof of Work systems, miners compete with one another to see who can solve the mathematical problem faster in exchange for a reward, which requires a tremendous amount of energy. But in PoS systems, validators are determined by an algorithm that considers their “stake”.

***Below shows what above is talked about***

Indeed you should apologize for trying to drag innocent people in to your little scam world!

And very interesting indeed. You try to impress us where you took information from a 2018 News of the internet giving it a small shake and Quote them as your own in order to sound legitimit.

Whom you try to SCAM here and try to convince of your legitimicy??

You are a big Hoax and obvious manipulator and Scammer!

Reference: https://hbr.org/2018/11/making-cryptocurrency-more-environmentally-sustainable

September 09, 2020, 06:02:39 PM
stupid texts about how something is wrong there with some kind of exchange ...

Dont play the innocent, First look above and read and clarify Cheesy and respond to it, dont turn away of the facts, your good at it but your magic is over
September 09, 2020, 05:31:00 PM
Yeah! For those who are interested: The Coinsbit announcement thread here got already an administrative warning banner on top of every single page:

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Check their trust page to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.

Very interesting also that the whole first page is "exclusively reserved" for his sock puppets. We have now proven here that there is one and the same person behind all accounts. Most likely this banner will be set here shortly too. And hopefully this toxic user will be banned from the forum permanently as well!
September 09, 2020, 04:14:49 PM
It is very obvious, here and at the Coinsbit Ann thread at a certain time the Troll is silent, probably end of his working hour. When the same Troll from here and from the Coinsbit ANN thread is active" it writes " trolls" and reply in the same time". Its a ongoing trend.

copper member
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 13, 2020, 02:33:17 PM
Our Bitcoin fork promises to be mega successful and popular!

The Bitcoin Ultimatum project has already been supported by Coinsbit, the largest European cryptocurrency exchange, which carries out 10,000 transactions per second. The site is integrated into 200 thousand POS terminals in China, Vietnam, India and South Korea!!!

More information on the BTCU official website: https://btcu.io/
copper member
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 13, 2020, 02:10:58 PM
Do not miss your chance and have time to take part in airdrop from Coinsbit and BTCU!

Dear users, in honor of the launch of Bitcoin fork, the new generation of Bitcoin Ultimatum (BTCU (https://btcu.io/)), which will be held on 27th of October, Coinsbit (https://coinsbit.io/) exchange announces a large-scale Airdrop!

Especially for the Airdrop, the Coinsbit (https://coinsbit.io/) exchange has launched a token - Coinsbit Bitcoin Ultimatum Token (CBU), which was initially implemented on smart contracts ERC-20 standard, and after launch of Bitcoin Ultimatum fork on smart contracts in the BTCU (https://btcu.io/) network. All owners of CBU tokens will be able to swap their current CBU tokens (ERC-20) to CBU tokens in the BTCU (https://btcu.io/) network.

Coinsbit Bitcoin Ultimatum Token will give users access to unique features on the exchange, as well as additional bonuses and privileges.
◾️Emission of token is limited: 1 000 000 000 CBU.

Pages:
Jump to: