Merit: 1000
September 22, 2014, 08:17:53 AM
So!??! News for wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
September 19, 2014, 08:02:57 AM
Are we going to se the new wallet this week?
Market is seeing a little bullish movement.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
September 19, 2014, 03:19:20 AM
Follow up: coine_smith i have sent you the new wallets (windows and linux, waiting on my mac guy to compile the mac one for me) and the new source. DarkCash now sends anonymously and changes the address shown that you sent from (to mask your real address) with every transaction

Great where did you send it? I have no messages on here or GMail. Can you request to add source on Github? I have no experience adding code there myself and you will probably do it better than me. If not I'll have to figure it out.

yeah, i am doing that now. go on IRC chat if u would. u need to make it so i can push to ur repo. unless u just want me to send a request. join the dark_cash channel on irc.

and i sent it to ur gmail. ill go check to see if it got rejected due to attachment size

Got it. I'll upload the new wallets now and I just accepted your requests. Thanks a lot for the hard work.

I'll be talking to exchanges tomorrow, and I'll add an explanation of PoSA in the OP.
legendary
September 17, 2014, 07:01:37 AM
Good work guys!
legendary
Activity: 1400
September 16, 2014, 08:32:07 PM
Follow up: coine_smith i have sent you the new wallets (windows and linux, waiting on my mac guy to compile the mac one for me) and the new source. DarkCash now sends anonymously and changes the address shown that you sent from (to mask your real address) with every transaction

Great where did you send it? I have no messages on here or GMail. Can you request to add source on Github? I have no experience adding code there myself and you will probably do it better than me. If not I'll have to figure it out.

yeah, i am doing that now. go on IRC chat if u would. u need to make it so i can push to ur repo. unless u just want me to send a request. join the dark_cash channel on irc.

and i sent it to ur gmail. ill go check to see if it got rejected due to attachment size
September 16, 2014, 07:42:41 PM

legendary
September 16, 2014, 07:34:37 PM
legendary
September 16, 2014, 02:46:53 PM
I messaged you to get this done Griffith. Waiting on your reply.

i will be sending u the compiled wallets and source when i get back to my apartment assuming my test for the PoSA worked (waiting for the block to show up). besides maybe a minor tweak taking 10 minutes. the wallet is all done. 
September 16, 2014, 02:39:28 AM
I messaged you to get this done Griffith. Waiting on your reply.
legendary
September 15, 2014, 01:13:27 PM
coin_smithe or 7vpo please contact me on IRC when you see this. the new wallet needs to be uploaded and the github updated so people can upgrade to PoSA and all the new features in the wallet or just message me on this site. thanks

I sent PM, Please read.

i see it. im in class for a few more hours. i will get on IRC when i get back to my appartment. if you are not on i will just send you a message on here.

So, can we have an ETA for the release of the wallet?
Good job!

here is the official status of the wallet. if has a bunch of new features in it. it has built in IRC chat now. checkpoints added into the wallet. it has a built in block explorer. the PoSA is done.... its being a bit buggy, im trying to fix that before i give it out. the first two things i tried with PoSA failed. so this is the third run of a new poSA build. third time is the charm right. XD
a linux, windows, and mac wallet will get released when i perfect it. The PoSA has one time addresses to send coins making it possible to send coins from you to your friend without it coming from your main wallet address that shows up in block explorers.

ALSO, i have a multipool that is in the alpha stage right now. that will probably undergo a week of testing. being tested by a small group of people. DARKCASH WILL BE AVAILABLE on the multipool once i test the pool and payment conversion to POS coins is added. (probably a week from now maybe, im not actually too sure on that). so that is also something to look forward to
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
September 15, 2014, 12:21:28 PM
I have a good feeling about this. Investing some money now while its still cheap. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1470
September 15, 2014, 10:46:47 AM
WoooooooooooooooW!!!!
Great news.
legendary
September 15, 2014, 10:31:39 AM
So, can we have an ETA for the release of the wallet?
Good job!
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Na Zdorovie!
September 15, 2014, 07:56:29 AM
coin_smithe or 7vpo please contact me on IRC when you see this. the new wallet needs to be uploaded and the github updated so people can upgrade to PoSA and all the new features in the wallet or just message me on this site. thanks

I sent PM, Please read.
legendary
September 14, 2014, 11:41:37 PM
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
September 13, 2014, 12:15:11 PM
Hy devs.
Trading volume is quite small, I invested in this coin significant SAVINGS, i think all community wants updates. When, devs?
legendary
September 09, 2014, 03:52:07 PM
Ok guys, I just talked to Griffith and he says he is finally ready. He has said he was ready before but he gave me specific details on what was wrong. Hopefully he comes through.
Finally, price is taking a little rise!
Hope to see 8k again!
September 09, 2014, 11:58:42 AM
Ok guys, I just talked to Griffith and he says he is finally ready. He has said he was ready before but he gave me specific details on what was wrong. Hopefully he comes through.
Activity: 503
Merit: 500
Na Zdorovie!
September 05, 2014, 11:53:14 AM
Yes ,but the wallet shows  "Disabled".
Is it ok?

We not have any problem on network. Everything is fine. I guess this problem is some internal problem on Bittrex.

We have created a support ticket for it.

Edit:

Pages:
Jump to: