Missing node bounty payment as of today, Ver 5.2, node 78.63.207.76

NODE IP ADDRESS: 78.63.207.76 (ONLINE)
Last Checked: 2015-11-25 11:00:52 | Last Payout: 2015-11-25 00:20:08
Total Uptime: 206651 mins | Upime Until Next Payout: 709 mins
legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
November 25, 2015, 05:06:08 AM
Distribution is quickly coming to an end. Make sure to update your nodes and wallet to V 5.2!
https://horizonplatform.io/get-started/wallets/
#fintech #Bitcoin #HZ
legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
November 24, 2015, 03:26:50 PM
the hard fork at 515000

(Thanks Altsheets for the Countdown Reminder)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.13004883

Happy it got noticed.

> plus this small token of appreciation to your Hz Giveback
Thanks a million. That is much much appreciated!

Anyone else?

> Notable mentions ...
You are great. Thx!

Now I have also checked out your HZforum post
https://horizonplatform.io/topic/version-5-2-ready-for-prime-time/

... and there I could actually include the countdown-image too. Very nice.

All the best to you!
 Wink
Activity: 575
Merit: 502
November 24, 2015, 09:48:22 AM

2. Transactions are visible, only information like  total amount are flickering, but after some time it is visible

I have similar issue. Everything looks normal but the total amount does not show up on the front page.

Using Chrome on Windows.

I can't see "my assets" and "sell orders". I waited 1 hour but nothing happens. I am using firefox 42.0 and win 7/64.

Same here - web wallet functions well to send/receive HZ, but does not display total balance or asset values on the Dashboard. Firefox 42.0 and OSX 10.10.5.

I've had the same issue from time to time with some of NXT's web wallets if that helps at all.

Bug reproduced, seems to be an issue with firefox 42. Thanks for reporting!
When I open a second tab then the information shows up.

Pharesim found a dirty hack to solve the issue.
We are still looking for the root cause.

The dirty hack is to disable  multiqueue:
You can either increase the count of parallel requests from 8 to 32 in html/ui/js/nrs.server.js line 203
Code:
202         if (!NRS.multiQueue) {
203              NRS.multiQueue = $.ajaxMultiQueue(32);
204         }
or you delete or comment out line 289, 290, 291 and 293 in the same file
https://github.com/NeXTHorizon/hz-source/blob/master/html/ui/js/nrs.server.js#L289-L293

Public node with the lines 289, 290, 291, 293 commented out http://eu3.woll-e.net:7776/index.html
legendary
Activity: 1134
November 24, 2015, 01:07:38 AM
I am a new user of HZ and wanted to register since yesterday at the forum. I put the needed data at the fields of registration and the page of registration after loading for a long time disappear. I found it again and tried again to registered with the same credentials but the page told me that my username and email are already registered (without giving a password to me). I tried to have a new password at the page from which can be entered at the forum using the "forgot password" option and the page after loading again for a log time tell me to go at my email, to find the email sent by the page and to reset or change the password (don't remember the option given by the page). But yet any kind of email arrived. Tried yesterday and today several time but the result is the same. Any email arrive in my email address.

Can anyone explain me what happen and how to resolve this gap?

Thanks.

The site is undergoing construction. You are better off joining the slack - https://slack.horizonplatform.io/

Thanks for your help. Already made everything.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 971
November 23, 2015, 08:47:26 PM
I am a new user of HZ and wanted to register since yesterday at the forum. I put the needed data at the fields of registration and the page of registration after loading for a long time disappear. I found it again and tried again to registered with the same credentials but the page told me that my username and email are already registered (without giving a password to me). I tried to have a new password at the page from which can be entered at the forum using the "forgot password" option and the page after loading again for a log time tell me to go at my email, to find the email sent by the page and to reset or change the password (don't remember the option given by the page). But yet any kind of email arrived. Tried yesterday and today several time but the result is the same. Any email arrive in my email address.

Thanks.

The site is undergoing construction. You are better off joining the slack - https://slack.horizonplatform.io/
legendary
Activity: 1134
November 23, 2015, 04:43:02 PM

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 924
November 23, 2015, 06:06:29 AM
Oh, MaWo: a note about 1.5.2. I tried sending out the usual dividend-with-encrypted-message series just now, but I got "Feature not available." I got the same response from the client when I tried to send the pay reports as standalone messages. Whether I tried encrypted or unencrypted, I got "Feature not available" for messages. Could you maker a check on the messaging function? Thanks!  

Prunable messages are enabled after hard fork 515000.
You have to activate the checkbox  "Message is Never Deleted". 
This attaches normal messages to transactions.
With next release it will be activated by default. Thanks for the hint!

Okay, I'll try that next time. Thanks for the advice!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 22, 2015, 10:36:25 PM
I too am having issues w/Ver5.2 on Win7/64 notably:
1) "My Assets" spins endlessly while returning NO Assets

2) Despite having logged-in successfully the green "Forging" indicator is NOT present and my "JNote: javascript error notifier" keeps reporting:
nrs.js
Uncaught TypeError
NRS.updateForgingStatus is not a function

Fyi - yes, I'm updated to Java Ver8 Build 66

3) With only 2 of 20 peers in my Hz Client reported on Ver 5.2 w/all but 1 of the rest on Ver 4.0e (which has, and continues to be rock-solid) I'm also staying put on Ver 4.0e for now and hopefully the issues will be resolved before the hard fork at 515000 (Thanks Altsheets for the Countdown Reminder)

Which browser are you using?

I'm using the latest version of Chrome <46.0.2490.86 m> however the behaivor also occurs with IE11 (which I generally don't use for crypto work).
November 22, 2015, 10:19:08 PM
I can't see "my assets" and "sell orders". I waited 1 hour but nothing happens. I am using firefox 42.0 and win 7/64.

Please reload the page and login again. This solved for me the issue.
November 22, 2015, 10:17:49 PM

2) Despite having logged-in successfully the green "Forging" indicator is NOT present and my "JNote: javascript error notifier" keeps reporting:
nrs.js
Uncaught TypeError

3) With only 2 of 20 peers in my Hz Client reported on Ver 5.2 w/all but 1 of the rest on Ver 4.0e (which has, and continues to be rock-solid) I'm also staying put on Ver 4.0e for now and hopefully the issues will be resolved before the hard fork at 515000 (Thanks Altsheets for the Countdown Reminder)

Which browser are you using?
November 22, 2015, 10:16:19 PM
Oh, MaWo: a note about 1.5.2. I tried sending out the usual dividend-with-encrypted-message series just now, but I got "Feature not available." I got the same response from the client when I tried to send the pay reports as standalone messages. Whether I tried encrypted or unencrypted, I got "Feature not available" for messages. Could you maker a check on the messaging function? Thanks!  

Prunable messages are enabled after hard fork 515000.
You have to activate the checkbox  "Message is Never Deleted". 
This attaches normal messages to transactions.
With next release it will be activated by default. Thanks for the hint!
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
November 22, 2015, 11:34:57 AM

2. Transactions are visible, only information like  total amount are flickering, but after some time it is visible

I have similar issue. Everything looks normal but the total amount does not show up on the front page.

Using Chrome on Windows.

Same here - web wallet functions well to send/receive HZ, but does not display total balance or asset values on the Dashboard. Firefox 42.0 and OSX 10.10.5.

I've had the same issue from time to time with some of NXT's web wallets if that helps at all.

nrs.js
Uncaught TypeError

November 20, 2015, 07:26:37 PM

Using Chrome on Windows.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
November 20, 2015, 02:57:35 PM

legendary
Activity: 2698
Merit: 1177
Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse
November 20, 2015, 02:53:54 PM
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
November 20, 2015, 01:55:21 PM

2. Transactions are visible, only information like  total amount are flickering, but after some time it is visible

Using Chrome on Windows.
November 20, 2015, 10:43:42 AM

To get total count and so on a lot of api requests are necessary. It depends on the speed of your node how fast all information are available.

3. I think this is main problem after enable it everything is fine. Why not enabled by default?

Security reasons, please have a look at plugin section in the changelog:

https://github.com/NeXTHorizon/hz-source/blob/master/changelogs/nxt-client-1.5.0e.changelog.txt#L214-L236

Activity: 355
Merit: 250
November 20, 2015, 08:55:39 AM
Two things about new release.

1. Why someone who knows my HZ Address or account alias can see my account balance and other statistics? Please disbale it for security reasons
2. Something is wrong. I complete download blokchain, but my account balance and other information not showing up
3> sometimes when i try to login i get: Plugins are disabled for this account. This behaviour can be changed in the settings.
4. Sometimes i login without problem

Java 8, Debian 8

1) A block explorer also shows everything about your account. The blockchain is a public distributed ledger. Every node must see your account information, all transactions, ... to verify and accept them. You can not hide your balance. Now it is more transparent that everything is public visible.
2) Please check the blockchain height. Is the download really finished? Account typo? Does the dashboard show up any transactions?
3) new plugin system. You have to enable it by yourself because every plugin has full access to your browser page and therefore probably access to your secret when you type it.
4) no plugin message? Do you use iceweasel, konqueror or chromium as browser? 

1. Yeah i know it is everything visible in blokchain, but it looks scary when someone can log in to your wallet "read only"
2. Transactions are visible, only information like  total amount are flickering, but after some time it is visible
3. I think this is main problem after enable it everything is fine. Why not enabled by default?
legendary
Activity: 924
November 20, 2015, 08:20:31 AM
Pages:
Jump to: