Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 59. (Read 491736 times)

legendary
Activity: 971
Merit: 1000
July 13, 2015, 03:28:01 PM
OP fixed. Let me know if anyone sees any errors so I can get them fixed! Thanks. Smiley
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
July 13, 2015, 02:02:42 PM
What was the payment per node yesterday? From my calculaction It was ~240 HZ / node, or i just didn't get paid for all servers.
Activity: 56
July 13, 2015, 09:52:39 AM
all nodes scheduled for payout yesterday (1525 nodes, 160 tx)  were paid.
we had some problems with todays payouts and they will be included in the script run tomorrow.

edit: I also did not forget about my promise to fix the message that states which nodes are included in a transaction - it's just not as easy as I thought it was; I'm woking on it.
Activity: 19
July 13, 2015, 09:33:07 AM
Yes, there was no any payments today, and I'm not sure if I received payments for all nodes yesterday.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
July 13, 2015, 08:55:05 AM
can someone confirm about missing payments from yesterday and today?
Activity: 525
Merit: 501
GameX (GX) | NextGEN Gaming Cryptocurrency
July 13, 2015, 08:40:00 AM
There's no wallet.dat or similar for HZ

You only need a passphrase to access your funds, no matter what client you're using.

https://horizonplatform.io/get-started/wallets/
The web wallet is using a public node, all transactions are signed in your browser and the passphrase is never sent out.
The full wallet is for running your own private node, the node wallet is for running your own public node. The difference between the two is mostly config settings (and the forging indicator is removed in the latter, because forging would require the passphrase to be sent)

Ah, thank you. Similar to Stellar in some ways then?
legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
July 13, 2015, 07:41:14 AM
page 100!
Congratulations, HZ!
Activity: 423
July 13, 2015, 06:57:23 AM
There's no wallet.dat or similar for HZ

You only need a passphrase to access your funds, no matter what client you're using.

https://horizonplatform.io/get-started/wallets/
The web wallet is using a public node, all transactions are signed in your browser and the passphrase is never sent out.
The full wallet is for running your own private node, the node wallet is for running your own public node. The difference between the two is mostly config settings (and the forging indicator is removed in the latter, because forging would require the passphrase to be sent)
July 13, 2015, 05:51:55 AM
Main OP links are all down at the mo. Have checked using both Chrome and Firefox and the issue remains.

All other BCT threads are fine.

No, same on Blocknet OP.

Ak, OK.

I only checked about 7 of the coins that I follow, but don't follow Blocknet closely although I am invested in a couple of coins that are a part of the Blocknet. I was mainly after finding some of the spec information on HZ and a desktop wallet.

However, I found a wallet on the official site (for Windows, that seems to create a link to a web wallet) but was hoping that a desktop version was available as I would have more control over keeping my wallet.dat information safe.

Bought 600K on Bittrex earlier, so keeping it on the exchange for the time being, which is something that I am not massively comfortable with.
Activity: 984
July 13, 2015, 04:03:05 AM
Main OP links are all down at the mo. Have checked using both Chrome and Firefox and the issue remains.

No, same on Blocknet OP.
Activity: 355
July 13, 2015, 03:22:37 AM
No node payment for yesterday and today
July 13, 2015, 03:01:33 AM

Activity: 279
July 12, 2015, 12:42:30 PM
Question to the community: HZ 4.0 is complete, and we have 5.0 on test net.  Both updates would require hard forks, and we would like to keep these forks to a minimum, so we are asking the community if we should release 4.0 and go through a hard fork, or wait another month and have 1 hard fork for 5.0 which will introduce the voting and monetary features, as well as a slew of others.
Huh??Well? If we take another week or so to make the decision then you will have had your extra month!! Where are we at?

I think your math is off. Why? A couple of weeks ago you suggested the v5.0 update would be ready in a month??

Plus, we don't give dates. It's done when it's done.
Lol. I didn't ask for a date. I asked for an update. Being kept in the dark pisses me off as much as stupid questions piss you off.
Activity: 423
July 12, 2015, 11:54:52 AM
Question to the community: HZ 4.0 is complete, and we have 5.0 on test net.  Both updates would require hard forks, and we would like to keep these forks to a minimum, so we are asking the community if we should release 4.0 and go through a hard fork, or wait another month and have 1 hard fork for 5.0 which will introduce the voting and monetary features, as well as a slew of others.
Huh??Well? If we take another week or so to make the decision then you will have had your extra month!! Where are we at?

I think your math is off.

Plus, we don't give dates. It's done when it's done.
legendary
July 12, 2015, 11:43:16 AM
Question to the community: HZ 4.0 is complete, and we have 5.0 on test net.  Both updates would require hard forks, and we would like to keep these forks to a minimum, so we are asking the community if we should release 4.0 and go through a hard fork, or wait another month and have 1 hard fork for 5.0 which will introduce the voting and monetary features, as well as a slew of others.

I think your math is off. Still on track for the next couple weeks.
Activity: 279
July 12, 2015, 05:07:03 AM
legendary
July 11, 2015, 12:17:49 PM

could not connect to server
http://nexthorizon.github.io/hz-source/ -> login

temp solution:
Download your own wallet: https://horizonplatform.io/get-started/wallets/

Should be back online now! Server updated and needed a restart.  Cool
legendary
July 11, 2015, 08:56:13 AM

could not connect to server
http://nexthorizon.github.io/hz-source/ -> login

temp solution:
Download your own wallet: https://horizonplatform.io/get-started/wallets/
legendary
July 10, 2015, 04:40:36 PM
You got mail!
And actually, a better version of it - encrypted!

(click pic for larger)

Please retweet: @AAssetHZ
https://twitter.com/AAssetHZ/status/619592923101941760

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 938
July 10, 2015, 12:17:27 PM
Many coins have quadrupled. HZ hasn't even started yet....

Yet... Wink
Many coins have quadrupled. HZ hasn't even started yet....

Some very specific proof of work coins highly traded in China, I think this might be connected to the China Stock market crash. HZ should rise once new updates and news comes out though. Smiley

And here is when peoples say:  Time to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: