Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 95. (Read 491737 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
April 01, 2015, 09:37:51 PM
hi all how are you going
new to hz
just a quick question about forging if i forge a block solo do i get the full amount that has been forged.
how long do they take to pay out, and why are there forged blocks with zero bytes and no coins.
i had a quick look around and could not find any info.

thanks for any answers advance

Smiley 

If you forge a block solo, then yes, you would get the full fee.
Some blocks don't have transactions, so there are no coins on it.

So what is the full fee as in transaction fee or total block worth im a bit confused
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
April 01, 2015, 07:07:25 PM

HORIZON LAUNCHES TRUSTED ASSETS PROGRAM

Horizon is proud to announce the launch of its trusted assets program,
designed to give our users the information they need to make informed investment decisions.

CLICK FOR MORE INFO ABOUT
THE TRUSTED ASSETS PROGRAM

Love the artwork!
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
April 01, 2015, 04:36:08 PM
Hello,
  is necessary to change main folder name. previous was hz, now hz-v3.9 or even hz-v3.9-node. Is a little bit harder to upgrade VPS node. This is thing that also changed, and from now it will be used?

I think, that v3.8 on the nodes is still fully acceptable. Am I right?
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
April 01, 2015, 07:00:19 AM
I had bounty node from 31.03 on all my nodes. Check your nodes. maybe they were offline?
April 01, 2015, 06:17:51 AM
thanks for your reply
so whats going on when i generate a block. it says i done it, generated by my address.
but no payment to me. it has transactions on the block to other address' that are not mine.
but none to my address or does it have to mature or confirm or something.

thanks again

edit
English mistakes English is my first language. so edit dumbness most likely on my part.

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
April 01, 2015, 06:14:32 AM
Am I alone missing bounty payment for 31/03/2015?
legendary
Activity: 971
April 01, 2015, 06:06:03 AM
hi all how are you going
new to hz
just a quick question about forging if i forge a block solo do i get the full amount that has been forged.
how long do they take to pay out, and why are there forged blocks with zero bytes and no coins.

Smiley 

If you forge a block solo, then yes, you would get the full fee.
Some blocks don't have transactions, so there are no coins on it.
April 01, 2015, 05:39:34 AM
hi all how are you going
new to hz
also it says i forged a block but the address it gets paid to is not mine and then from that address
it has paid out to others. 

Smiley  
Activity: 75
April 01, 2015, 03:19:47 AM
Hello, everybody

My node return

Code:
Hallmark Not Submitted By Node

I don't understand why :-/ may be I just started node ?

Thanks ^^

PS : excuse me for my english I'm french

legendary
March 31, 2015, 09:43:59 PM
When Horizon team decides to gracefully shut down on the NXT asset exchange, please post notification and redemption process:
* in this thread
* on asx.nhzcrypto.org website
* and, on https://nxtforum.org/assets-board/(ann)-nhz-asset/

Simply stating 'it's been shut down' with no notice or warning is a terrible disservice to your users.  Please come up with a better plan.

The dacx was shut down by us and the  asx just stopped working because the previous owner and developer, SilverNXT abandoned the project and vanished last October.

We know there's about 2.5M HZ left on the account,  but currently have no idea how many transactions have been missed.

We will  port it over to HZx as soon as that's done and  see if we can catch up on what was missed in the meantime.
legendary
March 31, 2015, 08:19:44 AM
does anyone here still maintain the NHZ asset on the NXT asset exchange? was that run by the core team of horizon or a third party?

It was shut down a couple months ago.

Since when?  Where is the announcement, post, or other information regarding this 'shut down'?

Why is there no warning on http://asx.nhzcrypto.org/  (in fact, it still shows a functioning exchange process)
Why is there no call for redemption of outstanding NHZ which exists on NXT asset exchange.

I have an outstanding withdrawal of NHZ asset from NXT exchange and expect to see it filled.

It was announced on December 22, 2014.

" http://dacx.nhzcrypto.org/ has been shut down for now to make room on the server. Buy orders for the assets have been placed, and BTS trading will be made possible again with another asset / MGW that is in development. "

" The gateway for HZ on NXT (asx.nhzcrypto.org) is run by me, and I also have been responsible for the now shut-down dacx.

Liability really is _the_ issue. We still have to implement multisig for BTC-like coins, and that's about all technology can do there. Deposits for those coins will then be secured on a 2-of-3 multisig address, which means two of the 3 responsible parties (which have yet to be decided on) would have to agree to run with the coins.
Still not too improbable once there's a huge amount of coins there, so it's really important to choose verified and trustable persons to provide a signature. "

You can view the whole post here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NHZOfficial/search/?query=shut%20down
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
March 31, 2015, 07:48:37 AM
HZ is the best and easy  for exchange via anyothers...  Smiley
legendary
March 30, 2015, 10:43:03 PM
does anyone here still maintain the NHZ asset on the NXT asset exchange? was that run by the core team of horizon or a third party?

It was shut down a couple months ago.
Activity: 1068
Merit: 523
March 30, 2015, 09:39:06 PM
Activity: 111
The Future is Here; Grab it Fast Before Past
March 30, 2015, 01:25:02 PM
To cancel your order go in your wallet:

Then click ASSET EXCHANGE

Then go in the  part open order:

Then go in buy order and you can cancel here your order.

Super! I was such a dumb and lazy!! How come I missed this point Huh Thanks Bro; Cheers!
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
March 30, 2015, 09:54:56 AM
To cancel your order go in your wallet:

Then click ASSET EXCHANGE

Then go in the  part open order:

Then go in buy order and you can cancel here your order.
Activity: 111
The Future is Here; Grab it Fast Before Past
March 30, 2015, 09:47:22 AM
Hello Guys,

I am not sure this is the place for asking this, but anyway:

I placed some 'Buy' order on HZXCHANGE Asset market, say @55NHZ; current high bid is @80 and lowest asker is @98HZ.

Now how can I 'Cancel' my previous request to release 'fund' so that I can place higher bid or buy lower asker share. \

Cheers.
legendary
Activity: 902
Merit: 1001
Free trial of #AltFolio = save time, react faster
March 30, 2015, 08:46:52 AM
Do you have historical price data of HZ, for my assetparser.py analysis?
At the moment I am still using 2778 HZ/USD (from 0.00000120 BTC and 300 USD) which is a very good average over time - but it is just an average, and thus introduces unnecessary inaccuracies to my analysis.
BTC price data I will for sure find in several places, but what about HZ?
Thanks ... http://coinmarketcap.com/static/generated_pages/currencies/datapoints/next-horizon-180d.json
The first dimension of each tuple is time, with:
... 1412152752000 = GMT: Wed, 01 Oct 2014 08:39:12 GMT
... So I have data now for the second half of the year of HZ's existence.
... What is a good average BTC/HZ price for the time between genesis block, and October 1st?

hahahhahahaha  -->

There is a -365d.json too
http://coinmarketcap.com/static/generated_pages/currencies/datapoints/next-horizon-365d.json
earliest date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 12:04:17 GMT

SOLVED !

Thx.
Pages:
Jump to: