Pages:
Author

Topic: . - page 3. (Read 17991 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Per aspera ad astra!
July 05, 2012, 07:54:41 AM
The fact that Andrew does not refund advertisers for fraud means that it is in his interest to ban partners for fraud (he gets to pocket the whole cost of their clicks).

In essence, he is directly profiting from defrauding his advertisers.

The model is flawed inherently, the interest of the site operator should always be to maintain a fraud-free service, but with BitcoinAdvertisers this is not the case.
Activity: 266
LitecoinTalk
July 05, 2012, 07:31:57 AM
hey averyone, if you ask me http://bitcoinadvertisers.com is the biggest scam site ever!!

we will never get paid out - http://bitcoinadvertisers.com/partnerstat.php?p=1Jmq5ZmotK5y3KSKRNxx9k67EdiDccmd1G

so everyone out there, do NOT use this site !
Activity: 262
July 05, 2012, 12:06:02 AM
confirmed: total scam
THIS WEB DOES NOT PAY
i removed the banners of my web already,

the owner does not deceive just the user, keeping his account generating traffic without paying and without any notice, but also deceive the guys who bought his service, as the traffic generated and not paid, will be deduced from the traffic the advertiser paid for!
overall a quite round business! full incoming bitcoins and zero outcoming ones.

"turn your website into a money making monster" ?!? BS.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
June 29, 2012, 02:11:28 AM
Again I'm left wondering how this can just be okay to do...

because bitcoin.
That's my reason for thinking a scam like this isn't okay
Activity: 392
June 28, 2012, 02:52:24 PM
Well, personally I'll replace the ads when I get the occasion but I eventually got paid.
Activity: 588
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet
June 28, 2012, 11:39:14 AM

because bitcoin.
June 28, 2012, 11:24:36 AM
Activity: 518
June 15, 2012, 04:01:55 PM
Scammer gonna scam, scammed gonna stay scammed.

Case filed.

PS: For every scammer out there, just ignore when you're being accused and you'll not be considered a scammer Smiley

Exactly, man.

I learned my goddam lesson now Undecided

Never admit to ANYTHING at all and you get scot free.

Valuable fife lesson right there folks.

Works every damn time !
Activity: 540
The future begins today
June 15, 2012, 01:12:50 PM

You should start searching before using a service. Many people have been scammed and there are plenty complaints on this forum.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 15, 2012, 12:00:16 PM
Activity: 560
June 10, 2012, 03:12:23 PM
Great! I'm so glad that progress is being made to resolve this.

This has been going on for so long, I forgot which horse I had in this race.

By each on-going page, I think I just keep re-rolling the dice.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
June 09, 2012, 01:18:07 PM
Great! I'm so glad that progress is being made to resolve this.

This has been going on for so long, I forgot which horse I had in this race.
Activity: 392
June 09, 2012, 12:26:16 PM
As it stands i would say stealing someones earned balance is indeed a scam.
Well if you agree to the terms and they say your account can be closed at any time then yes it would stand up in court.
Reminds me very much of Google Adsense... In case anyone here wonders, they do just that: close account without any explanation (and you can't even connect to see how your stats were indeed weird or not).

Still haven't received my payment, btw. But as I put the ads on my lowest traffic site, it didn't get any new click yet. Although, I wonder what can be so hard in programming a cron payment...
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1002
June 09, 2012, 12:22:08 PM
Well if you agree to the terms and they say your account can be closed at any time then yes it would stand up in court.
Nope. In the ToS you can write everything, even for example that with the click of "I agree" button user gives away his house for free in website's owner favor. Of course it will never be upheld in the court.
edd
donator
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
June 09, 2012, 12:08:16 PM
Can anyone figure out which term they broke?

Are all users of the site breaking the same term?

Would it stand up in court?

---

Not necessarily. Many judges take a "common sense" approach to these kind of things. Just because the terms may technically allow something doesn't negate the rest of the contract.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 09, 2012, 11:55:12 AM
Can anyone figure out which term they broke?

Are all users of the site breaking the same term?

Would it stand up in court?

---

Activity: 336
June 07, 2012, 03:08:49 PM
Did the ToS say he can do whatever he wants with the advertisers funds? He says he sent them to charity(ies?). It's that part that makes me want to facepalm. It's also the point he refuses to discuss, wonder why?
June 07, 2012, 01:53:59 PM
Sorry, to clarify I meant that we have a policy to not discuss specific TOS disputes in public, for the cases that have already been aired in public I'm not making any further comment.

You also do not discuss in private. You just ignore.

This guy clearly deserves a scammer tag.

So many people complaining ...

Have you learned your lesson? its only scamming if you didn't say "i will do whatever i want and if you complain i will do whatever i want anyway" before the deal.

I have indeed learned my lesson. Have a slick TOS that allows me to take all the BTC and not give anything in return Wink

Any corrupt lawyer taking BTC here up for the challenge ? Make it small print too !
June 06, 2012, 05:46:03 PM
Sorry, to clarify I meant that we have a policy to not discuss specific TOS disputes in public, for the cases that have already been aired in public I'm not making any further comment.

Have you learned your lesson? its only scamming if you didn't say "i will do whatever i want and if you complain i will do whatever i want anyway" before the deal.
June 06, 2012, 10:52:46 AM

Pages:
Jump to: